Minecraft world missing chunks

Discus and support Minecraft world missing chunks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My mom turned off the xbox by the plug while my minecraft world that i spent more than a year of builds was on, I logged back on later to find cube... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nuggetbattery, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Minecraft world missing chunks

My mom turned off the xbox by the plug while my minecraft world that i spent more than a year of builds was on, I logged back on later to find cube shaped holes in the ground and all my builds were either in half or not there. I think it has gotten corrupted or has not synced properly. I can't seem to find how to get it back. Does anybody know how to get the world back to normal? Please as I have put a lot of effort into this world.

:)

Nuggetbattery, Apr 6, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello Nuggetbattery, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.

I highly recommend following the steps below:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.
    Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. x DogMeat x Win User

Serious Question Regarding Upcoming Update...

It seems logical enough that this port version of Minecraft creates the world as a large chunk when creating a world as apposed to when it would create smaller chunks as the player traveled. Unless the world size is created larger, there would most likely
    be no new clay added.

-

But in all reality, we won't know how the world size situation will be handled, if at all, until they release info on what they plan on doing.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Minecraft Items in new Minecraft

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand you are inquiring about receiving new features and add-ons on a world you converted from a legacy version of Minecraft.

Technically speaking, when creating worlds in Minecraft, ruins and villages and other like structures are immediately created. However, due to how infinite worlds work, there are new chunks being generated as you move about the world, thus allowing new structures
    to be generated.

I would recommend posting checking out the
    Minecraft Forums
    on this matter, as it should be able to provide you with much more catered help in regards to this matter.

I hope this helps, VulneraryAnimal.
  5. MurrayStenhouse Win User

Missing Minecraft World

I'd already tried that one-hadn't worked. I have, however, figured out how to fix it now; I had to paste the level.dat and level.dat_old files from a new world into the old one and it fixed it. I'll mark this as solved now, sorry about that
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User
Thema:

1. Minecraft world missing chunks - Similar Threads - Minecraft world missing

2. How Do I Recover Deleted/Missing Minecraft World (Xbox 360 Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Do I Recover Deleted/Missing Minecraft World (Xbox 360 Edition): Hi, Bit of a long one as I feel context is needed so I do apologise but here we go. I was on my XBOX 360 in the early hours of 28/2/21 playing Minecraft. I went to rename the Aquatic Update...
  3. My Minecraft world has gone missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world has gone missing: Hi Ive just been on to minecraft to go on one of my worlds but when i have gotten to the world list it is not their, i was only on that world yesterday and i know i havent deleted by accident so...
  4. minecraft missing worlds purchased via micorsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft missing worlds purchased via micorsoft store: how do I recover worlds in minecraft that I have previosly bought. I am logged in to my account - but they are locked and appear to be "for sale" again in the store. I do not want to pay the...
  5. Minecraft Xbox worlds missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox worlds missing: I was playing minecraft and i save and quit the world and then switched my xbox off. A few hours later i go back on and the world and another one are missing. So I’ve tried uninstalling the game...
  6. Minecraft worlds go missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds go missing: Hi, the buildings and other features i have been creating in the Minecraft SuperCraft world have gone missing. The supercraft world disappeared from my listed worlds. When i managed to finf it...
  7. Missing Minecraft world that exists on another connected xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Minecraft world that exists on another connected xbox: So here 's the issue. I have this minecraft survival world right? Super fun, yesterday I was playing on it in the morning and then stopped around noon. The xbox one overheats after I was done as...
  8. Lost (missing)minecraft bedrock world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost (missing)minecraft bedrock world: My son has spent 2 years building a world on x box one minecraft bedrock edition. He logged in this morning and its gone! Please help if you can!! ceefc5e3-b0df-4d0d-9c4d-2a7f3c457e61
  9. My Minecraft world is missing..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world is missing..: Last night I was playing minecraft bedrock edition and I had the xbox insider hub active with the minecraft beta. I then left the xbox insider hub to try and get packages in "My Files Explorer"...
  10. Minecraft Windows10 World's missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows10 World's missing: I was Playing minecraft windows 10 version, and all of sudden, my pc crashes, I restarted it, and everything was normal, but when I opened MW10, the world I was Playing disappeared How can I get...