Minecraft world not generating

Discus and support Minecraft world not generating in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was in the minecraft end cities with my friend and he had to get off xbox so we saved and quit the game and when he next got on the world would not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DAVIDLANDER, Aug 16, 2019.

1. DAVIDLANDER
    DAVIDLANDER Guest

I was in the minecraft end cities with my friend and he had to get off xbox so we saved and quit the game and when he next got on the world would not generate and the green bar would be full. All the other worlds will load but not this one. I have seen
    other reports of this exact issue happening and i followed the steps to help fix it with no success. Help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

DAVIDLANDER, Aug 16, 2019
  2. DAVIDLANDER Win User

Also i think it may have been infulenced by the update that came out yesterday. It was installed at 9:45 which is about the time the world stoped generating.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey DAVID

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to load up a world.

Would you, please, provide us with the troubleshooting steps that you have already attempted so that we do not provide anything redundant?

This info would also shed some light on what may be the source of not regenerating one of your worlds.
  4. DAVIDLANDER Win User

No i loaded up the world and the same problem occured.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there DAVID,

Thanks for the reply. Due to the in-game error, I recommend reaching out the
    Minecraft support and Minecraft
    Forum Support
    for further in-game assistance.

Give that a try and let us know the results.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Thema:

1. Minecraft world not generating - Similar Threads - Minecraft world generating

2. Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...: Trying to play Minecraft LAN with my girlfriend. She was playing on the Switch. We signed out of that, then signed into it on the PC. Was working fine, but we attempted to sign back in on the...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds: I tried starting up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but the screen was all white. I reinstalled it, and it deleted all my worlds. Is there a way to fix this? de5ba0b1-5fbb-46bd-b655-9144cd55b238
  4. "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One: Pretty much all my friends and I are unable to connect to each other in Minecraft windows 10 for Xbox. We've played for YEARS with no issue until a couple of weeks ago. We've tried everything:...
  5. Minecraft world syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world syncing: I went to play Minecraft one day and it was syncing my world and then for some odd reason it said “failed to sync world data” i don’t know what i did wrong but i have invested so much time and...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Lan: Unable to Connect to World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Lan: Unable to Connect to World: This has been an issue for quite some time now. My brother plays minecraft frequently, and for a long time we could play together via xbox live on our PCs. Ad of the last 1-3 months or so, I'm...
  7. My friend continued a Minecraft world on my console and when he got back to his the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend continued a Minecraft world on my console and when he got back to his the...: Basically I had a friend come over and we played minecraft on our world that he hosted, (he created the world on his console a while back) and we had a bunch of progress, yet when he got back to...
  8. Minecraft stuck on generating world after logging out in end city.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft stuck on generating world after logging out in end city.: I just logged out the other day in an end city, I needed to do some things and tried to log back in and it's stuck on generating world for 20 minutes plus and I tried hard rebooting and deleting...
  9. Minecraft xbox one world stuck on generating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one world stuck on generating: I have a minecraft world on xbox, it was made on survival and I've put alot of work into it. About a week ago I was in the neather and I logged off when I came back the world generating bar would...
  10. Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing on World Generation

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing on World Generation: I have recently downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC and it keeps crashing after trying to generate a world. I have tried the majority of the trouble shooting options, restarting, and...