MINECRAFT WORLD NOT SAVING BUT INVENTORY DID

Discus and support MINECRAFT WORLD NOT SAVING BUT INVENTORY DID in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, i had a minecraft world with a fully kitted skeleton spawner and loads of villager trades. I went to my friends house to play and it had said 5mb,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ehaguKw, Mar 6, 2021.

1. ehaguKw
    ehaguKw Guest

hi, i had a minecraft world with a fully kitted skeleton spawner and loads of villager trades. I went to my friends house to play and it had said 5mb, instead if the usual 70mb on my home xbox. i clicked on it just seeing if it would sync but it didnt. i got back home and when it asked to sync, i said no. I loaded into the world and my whole inventory saved, but the world was dated like 3 weeks back, at the start. I tried deleting the saved data with no result. Please help me out because all my friends were also in this world. thank you.

:)

ehaguKw, Mar 6, 2021
  2. McDaddyTree Win User

MINCRAFT INVENTORY

Your issue could be several things. Does your inventory not work in only one world or all of them (could be a broken world or the game itself)? If it isn't working in any world I suggest using https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us as
    it's dedicated for Minecraft.
  3. A DUSTY RAIDER Win User

MineCraft Xbox 360 edition open inventory BUG

i have another problem every time i load up minecraft it disconects xbox live even when 1 minute before i was on my world
  4. DragonPhantom26 Win User

inventory reset

The same thing happened to my friends world
  5. gk_grendel Win User

minecraft inventory problem

I have the same problem when playing split screen. I can't access inventory, but my second player can. I did find that you can use a chest and that inventory works fine. Hopefully they will fix this soon. Makes it hard to play split screen.
  6. BootstrapGolem Win User

new game to get

yes, we all agree that the game bombed. i did like the crafting and inventory system of two worlds, but it was just horrendous in pretty much every other regard.
Thema:

1. MINECRAFT WORLD NOT SAVING BUT INVENTORY DID - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT WORLD SAVING

2. Loading ps4 world cause Minecraft to freeze entirely, can I save my world?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loading ps4 world cause Minecraft to freeze entirely, can I save my world?: My power went out while I was in the middle of my large survival world, and now every time I try to load it in, my game freezes. I can enter my ps4’s dashboard, but Minecraft won’t work. What can...
  3. Xbox deleted and corrupted my Minecraft saved world and I can't get it back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox deleted and corrupted my Minecraft saved world and I can't get it back: I understand that people are saying just re-install it but I've tried it multiple times. I turned off my Xbox without saving and quitting and when I turned on my Xbox 20 minutes later the world...
  4. Minecraft Xbox 360 - world accidentally overwritten by title updates not being present on save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 - world accidentally overwritten by title updates not being present on save: So i had previously tried uploading some of my minecraft 360 edition worlds to my xbox one, and had come to find out they are not compatible for any transfers. First it resulted in me having to...
  5. Minecraft world save corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world save corrupted: I see alot of articles about this but none seem to exactly address my problem. I switch to another xbox and tried downloading it feom the cloud but it loaded a really old version on my other xbox....
  6. Minecraft world broken save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world broken save: I got on a minecraft world which i have put many hours into and half my house was missing but then i also had elytra which i got after my house was done. Along with half of my farm missing and a...
  7. Minecraft saved worlds with no orginal harddrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft saved worlds with no orginal harddrive: I am trying to play on my xbox 360 minecraft worlds. But I do not have my old xbox 360 or hard drive that I played on but do have the sighn in to account. If I buy a new xbox 360 will my old xbox...
  8. Minecraft (Bedrock) Xbox One World Replaced By Older Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Bedrock) Xbox One World Replaced By Older Save: Minecraft (Bedrock) Xbox One World Overwritten By Old Save I recently played Minecraft on my Xbox One X but many of the worlds can’t seem to sync, I get the message: “The world is not fully...
  9. Minecraft World Saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Saves: Hi I have two xbox's an original xbox one and a xbox one s. I play minecraft on both of these xbox's and the save files do not save correctly between the two. The xboxs are on different internet...
  10. Minecraft World Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Save: I was playing and i saved before i turned it off and turned it back on and it didnt pop up so i deleted my account and re-added it back and it popped back you but now it wont let me play it its...