Minecraft world not syncing on one of 2 Xbox?

Discus and support Minecraft world not syncing on one of 2 Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have two Xbox’s in my home and I was using one (Xbox one x) last night. When I tried using the world on my other Xbox (Xbox One S) today, the stuff I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brayden - ILikePlanes6537, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Minecraft world not syncing on one of 2 Xbox?

I have two Xbox’s in my home and I was using one (Xbox one x) last night. When I tried using the world on my other Xbox (Xbox One S) today, the stuff I did last night was not there on the Xbox One S! I tried everything! I tried restarting, opening and closing Minecraft, turning on the Xbox One X and restarting Minecraft and yet it wasn’t appearing on the Xbox One S and yet, when I checked the Xbox One X, the world was still there, in the way I left it last night.

What can I do to fix the syncing issue on the Xbox One S? Can I even fix it?

:)

Brayden - ILikePlanes6537, Sep 5, 2021
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft Favorites Pack

3. JayDelgado Win User

Minecarft Random World deletion

Are you talking about a Minecraft world? Also, what version [Xbox one(the old one) or bedrock (the latest one with cross platform)]?. Usually if you're connected to Xbox live, all worlds sync up to the cloud, if you're playing on Minecraft Bedrock edition,
    when you click play, there should be an option at the bottom to sync old worlds.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Access XB360 / XB1 Cloud Saves...without an Xbox

When you play the new Minecraft on your Xbox One console, you’ll will be able to sync your existing worlds from the Xbox One Edition. Additionally, if you have a Realms subscription then your realms will
    also appear on your Windows 10, iOS, Android, Kindle, or Gear VR devices (if you own them).

To sync your worlds from the Xbox One Edition to Minecraft:

1. Sign into your console with the account that you previously saved your Xbox One Edition world with.
    2. Launch Minecraft and select Play from the main menu.
    3. On the Worlds tab, select Sync Old Worlds if your existing games haven’t already been migrated.
    4. Select the world that you want to migrate and wait for conversion to complete.
    5. Your world will now sync to the new Minecraft when you sign in.
    In addition to world sync, certain skin pack, texture pack, and mash-up pack purchases that you made on the console will also be available when you play the new Minecraft, and on your other devices.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft crossplay

When you play the new Minecraft on your Xbox One console, you’ll will be able to sync your existing worlds from the Xbox One Edition. Additionally, if you have a Realms subscription then your realms will
    also appear on your Windows 10, iOS, Android, Kindle, or Gear VR devices (if you own them).

To sync your worlds from the Xbox One Edition to Minecraft:

1. Sign into your console with the account that you previously saved your Xbox One Edition world with.
    2. Launch Minecraft and select Play from the main menu.
    3. On the Worlds tab, select Sync Old Worlds if your existing games haven’t already been migrated.
    4. Select the world that you want to migrate and wait for conversion to complete.
    5. Your world will now sync to the new Minecraft when you sign in.
    In addition to world sync, certain skin pack, texture pack, and mash-up pack purchases that you made on the console will also be available when you play the new Minecraft, and on your other devices.
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

My Minecraft worlds are not syncing between my two xboxes and I don’t know how to fix it

Hi there Trent welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. We can try resyncing your worlds! To sync your worlds from the Xbox One Edition to Minecraft:

Sign into your console with the account that you previously saved your Xbox One Edition world with.

Launch Minecraft and select Play from the main menu.

On the Worlds tab, select Sync Old Worlds if your existing games haven’t already been migrated.

Select the world that you want to migrate and wait for conversion to complete.

Your world will now sync to the new Minecraft when you sign in.

In addition to world sync, certain skin pack, texture pack, and mash-up pack purchases that you made on the console will also be available when you play the new Minecraft, and on your other devices
Thema:

Minecraft world not syncing on one of 2 Xbox?

1. Minecraft world not syncing on one of 2 Xbox? - Similar Threads - Minecraft world syncing

2. My Minecraft worlds are not syncing between my two xboxes and I don’t know how to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft worlds are not syncing between my two xboxes and I don’t know how to fix it: I got another xbox last December and tried playing Minecraft on it but the world was slightly outdated i use both my xboxes regularly but the one at my house is the more updated version idk if i...
  3. Minecraft World not synced properly or has been corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World not synced properly or has been corrupted: I was playing on one of my friends worlds an he had to go on holidays so he gave me his account so I could play on the world from my Xbox but when i went to load up the world it said "The world is...
  4. Minecraft world not syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world not syncing: So I have a relatively large world about 500 megabytes and I had to reset my xbox and now it keeps saying the world file might be corrupt or hasn't synced fully how do I sync it completely I think...
  5. When I try to load into my Minecraft world it says "The world has not fully synced or has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to load into my Minecraft world it says "The world has not fully synced or has...: When I try to load into my Minecraft world it says "The world has not fully synced or has been corrupted." Ive tried on both of my consoles but they both say the same thing. How do i fix this? If...
  6. Failed To Sync World Data (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed To Sync World Data (Minecraft): I just recently switched to Xbox series s from an Xbox one s and I installed Minecraft only to see that when I try to load my world on my new Xbox it says Failed To Sync World Data, I was...
  7. Minecraft world's not being synced

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world's not being synced: So i still have my Minecraft worlds on my original xbox one but wanted to transfer over to the one x unfortunately it sais that it wasnt synced properly and when i go onto my original it sais to...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition worlds take forever to load, also syncing too?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition worlds take forever to load, also syncing too?: So as a bit of a precursor, i live in the middle of nowhere with a 56k Connection, but i saved up my own money and bought myself an xbox, and minecraft. Whenever i boot up minecraft the normal...
  9. Broken Xbox one s and can't sync minecraft world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broken Xbox one s and can't sync minecraft world.: Hello Microsoft, Recently my xbox one s stopped turning on because it got fried through the ethernet cable from a power surge. My xbox warranty for free repairs ran out 4 or 5 years ago. I'm...
  10. Minecraft world syncing not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world syncing not working: i have minecraft on two xbox’s. One xbox broke and it’s unusable(wont even stay on). We got a One X last month and i have minecraft in both; i have a main world on the broken xbox and it worked...