Minecraft World Save problem

Discus and support Minecraft World Save problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I was loading up my Obstacle course that I made and I was eager to build more of it but then all of a sudden the xbox one Overheated and when I got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NikolasPumpkin, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Minecraft World Save problem

So I was loading up my Obstacle course that I made and I was eager to build more of it but then all of a sudden the xbox one Overheated and when I got back to minecraft and tried loading the world it gave me this message" There was a problem loading this world. " and I am looking on reddit and seeing stuff about corrupted files and I rlly Am proud of my Course and I rlly want to show my friends but I cant if it corrupted:/ and I would be rlly sad because it took me hours to build the ENTRANCE WITH REDSTONE CONTRAPTIONS Pls Help and thank you for those who Respond

:)

NikolasPumpkin, Jun 9, 2021
  2. NikolasPumpkin Win User

Ok thx I will follow these steps
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

I will need you to please follow the steps that are listed below in order to resolve your issue:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another step that you can try to resolve the issue, would be to remove and re-add your account. In order to do that please go to: settings> account> remove accounts> remove your account.

You could also try this troubleshooting step to clear any corrupted data from your device:

1- Go to settings on your Xbox

2- Select system

3-Select storage

4- Clear local saved games and your console will automatically restart

Note: When doing this step please make sure that you always play online so that all your data is saved to the cloud

If the issue still persists after going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 10-15 seconds plug all your cables back in and then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  4. Mr daffypyle Win User

I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.

Access Application Data\.minecraft\saves. ...

1. Make a copy of the corrupted world folder & all files & folders inside, and rename it however you please. ...
    2. Start Minecraft and create a new world, then save and close Minecraft. ...
    3. Go back to Application Data\. ...
    4. Cut the files (but not the folders) from the new saved world folder.
    5. how-to-recover-corrupted-saved-world
  5. BekkemaM Win User

Transfering Minecraft Xbox 360 to Xbox One X won't work

Together with Mojang support I found out the problem why I do not manage to import my saved worlds on my Xbox One X in the online purchased version of Minecraft.

The Minecraft Xbox One version that you can buy online in the Microsoft store is a different version than the Minecraft Xbox One version you buy in the store (DVD). The online version is the so-called Minecraft (bedrock code base on xbox one) version.

To import the saved worlds, you first need to export the worlds on the Xbox 360 Minecraft version, import them into the Minecraft Xbox One Edtion import and then import old worlds into the Minecraft bedrock codebase version. (Minecraft Xbox 360 -> Minecraft
    Xbox One Edtion -> Minecraft Xbox bedrock codebase).

You end up with a version that you do not use, but you can then sell it via e-bay to fellow gamers who have the same problem. :)

So it is possible and fortunately not as Microsoft indicated earlier that the worlds would be lost.
  6. Fak-DB20D086-CDB5-4C Win User

minecraft

Maybe your whole Minecraft data is corrupted. Try to save your worlds on a flashdrive and then delete Minecraft and then redownload it and put your worlds back on it.
Thema:

1. Minecraft World Save problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft World Save

2. How to recover minecraft saved worlds after doing a Win10 custom install

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover minecraft saved worlds after doing a Win10 custom install: I had to do a custom install of Win 10 but unfortunately I didn't back up the Minecraft worlds. I have the Worlds saved in the windows.old folder but the newly installed Minecraft won't recognize...
  3. Loading ps4 world cause Minecraft to freeze entirely, can I save my world?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loading ps4 world cause Minecraft to freeze entirely, can I save my world?: My power went out while I was in the middle of my large survival world, and now every time I try to load it in, my game freezes. I can enter my ps4’s dashboard, but Minecraft won’t work. What can...
  4. Xbox deleted and corrupted my Minecraft saved world and I can't get it back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox deleted and corrupted my Minecraft saved world and I can't get it back: I understand that people are saying just re-install it but I've tried it multiple times. I turned off my Xbox without saving and quitting and when I turned on my Xbox 20 minutes later the world...
  5. Minecraft Xbox 360 - world accidentally overwritten by title updates not being present on save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 - world accidentally overwritten by title updates not being present on save: So i had previously tried uploading some of my minecraft 360 edition worlds to my xbox one, and had come to find out they are not compatible for any transfers. First it resulted in me having to...
  6. MINECRAFT WORLD NOT SAVING BUT INVENTORY DID

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT WORLD NOT SAVING BUT INVENTORY DID: hi, i had a minecraft world with a fully kitted skeleton spawner and loads of villager trades. I went to my friends house to play and it had said 5mb, instead if the usual 70mb on my home xbox. i...
  7. Minecraft world save corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world save corrupted: I see alot of articles about this but none seem to exactly address my problem. I switch to another xbox and tried downloading it feom the cloud but it loaded a really old version on my other xbox....
  8. Minecraft world broken save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world broken save: I got on a minecraft world which i have put many hours into and half my house was missing but then i also had elytra which i got after my house was done. Along with half of my farm missing and a...
  9. Minecraft saved worlds with no orginal harddrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft saved worlds with no orginal harddrive: I am trying to play on my xbox 360 minecraft worlds. But I do not have my old xbox 360 or hard drive that I played on but do have the sighn in to account. If I buy a new xbox 360 will my old xbox...
  10. Minecraft (Bedrock) Xbox One World Replaced By Older Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Bedrock) Xbox One World Replaced By Older Save: Minecraft (Bedrock) Xbox One World Overwritten By Old Save I recently played Minecraft on my Xbox One X but many of the worlds can’t seem to sync, I get the message: “The world is not fully...