Minecraft world saying “There was a problem loading this world.”

Discus and support Minecraft world saying “There was a problem loading this world.” in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So as I was playing on my minecraft world my game froze. I decided to shut down my xbox and then unplug it. When I loaded back into my Minecraft world,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gdexter02, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Gdexter02
    Gdexter02 Guest

So as I was playing on my minecraft world my game froze. I decided to shut down my xbox and then unplug it. When I loaded back into my Minecraft world, it said: “There was a problem loading this world.” How can i fix this so i can get back on my world?
    Thanks.

:)

Gdexter02, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Gdexter02 Win User

How can i get in contact with Mojang support? Is there an email?
  3. Gdexter02 Win User

Will that delete my worlds?
  4. pawncrackers Win User

Hi Gdexter,

Whenever you finish playing Minecraft, your save data is synced with your cloud saves. If there was an error on your console that prevented this, and your worlds do not re-sync, it is likely that the world might have been corrupted in the process and may
    be irrecoverable.

I would get in touch with
    Mojang Support
    (or on Twitter, if you prefer!), to see if there is anything they can do to restore your saves, if the solutions posted by my fellow Ambassadors don't work out.
    Please post your results.

If your console is enrolled in the
    Xbox Insider Program
    , and you are running a beta version of Minecraft, please be aware that these functions and builds are in beta, and may come with unforeseen issues, like the one you encountered.

Best,

L
  5. Gdexter02 Win User

Yeah man, this really sucks! Me and my friend worked really hard on this world!
  6. Ofancy15 Win User

I got this same error when my game froze and its been like this for about 2 weeks! Hopefully a update fixes this or something.
Thema:

1. Minecraft world saying “There was a problem loading this world.” - Similar Threads - Minecraft world saying

2. Can not join friends Minecraft World. He can join mine, and also my Realm.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not join friends Minecraft World. He can join mine, and also my Realm.: As the title says, no matter what I do I can not join his world. I've checked my Firewall. I've tried using a VPN. I've reset my game and everything. he can join my world I have in Survival. As...
  3. Minecraft bedrock xbox one "There was a Problem loading this world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock xbox one "There was a Problem loading this world: I don't come into my world for 3 days and I don't know why. I can still create and play other worlds but only this one no longer. I've called support twice, but to no avail. Maybe there is someone...
  4. Issue with Minecraft Xbox bedrock - message 'there was a problem loading this world'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Minecraft Xbox bedrock - message 'there was a problem loading this world': I am unable to access my minecraft worlds, latest message is 'there was a problem loading this world' and I have also lost 2 other worlds in the last week. Can you help?...
  5. Minecraft new version saying This world is not fully synced or has been corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft new version saying This world is not fully synced or has been corrupted: Yesterday i reset my xbox one because it was not performing well it finishes reseting and i go in minecraft to make sure my world was not deleted i went to go on my world and it said “The world is...
  6. minecraft world on xbox 1. says there is a problem loading this world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft world on xbox 1. says there is a problem loading this world.: hey just wanted to know if anybody has had an issue with their minecraft on xbox 1. not the 360 edition buy the new one thats for xbox 1. i started a world maybe 2 weeks ago. have plenty of stuff...
  7. I can t play with Friends in minecraft,when i join his world appears an error saying,its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can t play with Friends in minecraft,when i join his world appears an error saying,its...: I don't know why i can t join nos world 81e1895a-d10c-4f6c-af88-8a641bfc7824
  8. Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...: When i try to join someone's world through xbox live it says "unable to connect to world" everytime, and i've tried restarting my phone, reinstalling minecraft, unfriending and refriending...
  9. When joining an invite with friends on Minecraft Bedrock Edition says "Unable to connect world"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When joining an invite with friends on Minecraft Bedrock Edition says "Unable to connect world": whenever I accept a friend's invite to connect to his/her world, it says, "unable to connect world"... Can someone fix this. 57a31260-9fe8-48b8-99eb-1d43e4a32ca1
  10. Minecraft world for xbox one wont open or say anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world for xbox one wont open or say anything: I go to minecraft and try to click on my favorite world in nothing happens but when I do it with other worlds it works perfectly fine. I have tried the thing where you delete the sync then sync it...