Minecraft world syncing issues (cloud & local)

Discus and support Minecraft world syncing issues (cloud & local) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am currently having major issued with my minecraft world that ive been working on for days. I started the world about a week ago on my console,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ross._, Jan 14, 2020.

1. ross._
    ross._ Guest

Hi,

I am currently having major issued with my minecraft world that ive been working on for days. I started the world about a week ago on my console, then signed into my account on my friends and we played on his, i got home and loaded up the world and the data
    was only dated up until when i played at my house, but when he signed in the data was there (meaning it synced to the cloud) so we have been playing on each others accounts until today when the save data has back tracked to many days ago, now the data wont
    work for either of us we have lost days of work.

Conclusion: neither of our xboxs will sync to the cloud properly

:)

ross._, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Luckymonkey666 Win User

You are not alone. This has happened to me multiple times and i can now see that microsoft are clearly concealing and ignoring it. They've done it to me seversl times resulting in me losing literally days of game time and causing upsets with my children
    (my son is autistic and my daughter is young). Today after nearly two hours of waiting on hold they disconnected twice, I mean I wasn't being rude, they just disconnected when I was on hold. I followed the first guys instructions and it immediately wiped the
    save i was trying to save correctly so that i could then use it on my new xbox one x. Instead, I'm now going to return the Xbox One X as if they cannot maintain their services I will move back to Playstation.
  3. ross._ Win User

I am quite sure that all that needs to be done is that my cloud data be rolled back to 4:30AM 11/1/19 AEDT for minecraft and that will fix it.

Because the minecraft cloud synced with my local save, which was from days ago due to the fact the syncing was broken in the first place.
  4. Wolf Pack XL 23 Win User

Okay, here's a solution: Make sure your Xbox is completely updated, and that your Sync on your Xbox is on, and updated. If you have any questions, ask me or visit this support page:

https://support.xbox.com/
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Xbox One world lost

You might be lucky, that the cloud save hasn't been updated with the crashed world yet.

In that case, try the following:

Go to the Minecraft tile in "My Games and Apps", and press the Menu button. Choose to manage the game.

WARNING! The following steps will delete the local save storage! If the other worlds haven't been synced with the cloud, your saves will be gone!!!

So if you are willing to take that step, clear the LOCAL save storage of your Minecraft game.

DO NOT choose to delete the games from all consoles (i.e. the cloud storage)!!!

With the local save gone, start Minecraft.

The console will then try to re-sync the local saves from the cloud.

If that worked, you might have a working world from a previous save.

To prevent such things happening in the future, consider backing up your worlds regularly with these instructions: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034754912-Backing-up-Minecraft-worlds-
  6. ross._ Win User

Cloud Save Problem (Minecraft)

The problem is it wouldnt sync, then when it finally did after playing my minecraft world, the cloud synced to the earlier stage
Thema:

1. Minecraft world syncing issues (cloud & local) - Similar Threads - Minecraft world syncing

2. Minecraft could not sync world data moving to series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft could not sync world data moving to series x: Hi, I just got a Series X. Minecraft would not transfer from my Xbox one so I downloaded and installed from the store. I have a world that runs fine on my xbox one but won't sync on the new...
  3. Minecraft Failed To sync world data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Failed To sync world data: I tried to play minecraft one day and a message popped up saying "Failed to sync world data" The world is not fully sync or has been corrupted. Try playing the world on a console where it's in a...
  4. Minecraft worlds from Xbox One not syncing properly to Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft worlds from Xbox One not syncing properly to Xbox Series X: whenever i try to get on my world it says “failed to sync world data: the world is not fully synced or has been corrupted.” and my world is not from the xbox one edition either, it’s the same...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Failed to sync world data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Failed to sync world data.: So last night, I went to play Minecraft on a specific world that I've made and have been playing on for the last month. Anyway, when I went to start the world it gave me an error that said...
  6. Minecraft not syncing world data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not syncing world data: In the past month, about six of my minecraft worlds have not been able to be synced. It would always say "syncing data for minecraft" then say "We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now"....
  7. Sync/transfer Minecraft worlds and purchases from iPad to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sync/transfer Minecraft worlds and purchases from iPad to Microsoft account: Looking for actual response Microsoft!! Still a problem. Microsoft (XBF Brad A) closed this thread instead of helping or providing a link with a fix:...
  8. Minecraft Worlds Won’t Sync or are a Corrupted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Worlds Won’t Sync or are a Corrupted?: I just recently moved houses about a week ago, and the other day i tried to boot up minecraft to play with friends. All of my worlds were greyed out and gave me the message they couldn’t be synced...
  9. My minecraft world not fully synced or is corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft world not fully synced or is corrupted: I was having problems with my microsoft account connections, so i called a professional from microsoft website, and i did what he said, but when i tryed to open up my main world where me and 8...
  10. Sincronizar Mundos Minecraft do celular com PS4[Translation-Sync Minecraft Worlds from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sincronizar Mundos Minecraft do celular com PS4[Translation-Sync Minecraft Worlds from...: Tem como sincronizar meus mundos e recursos do Minecraft no celular com minha conta no PS4? [Translation-How can I synchronize my Minecraft worlds and resources on my phone with my PS4 account?]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. world hasnt synced between xbox Minecraft