Minecraft world syncing issues (cloud & local)

Discus and support Minecraft world syncing issues (cloud & local) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am currently having major issued with my minecraft world that ive been working on for days. I started the world about a week ago on my console,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ross._, Jan 14, 2020 at 8:23 AM.

1. ross._
    ross._ Guest

Hi,

I am currently having major issued with my minecraft world that ive been working on for days. I started the world about a week ago on my console, then signed into my account on my friends and we played on his, i got home and loaded up the world and the data
    was only dated up until when i played at my house, but when he signed in the data was there (meaning it synced to the cloud) so we have been playing on each others accounts until today when the save data has back tracked to many days ago, now the data wont
    work for either of us we have lost days of work.

Conclusion: neither of our xboxs will sync to the cloud properly

:)

2. ross._ Win User

I am quite sure that all that needs to be done is that my cloud data be rolled back to 4:30AM 11/1/19 AEDT for minecraft and that will fix it.

Because the minecraft cloud synced with my local save, which was from days ago due to the fact the syncing was broken in the first place.
  3. Wolf Pack XL 23 Win User

Okay, here's a solution: Make sure your Xbox is completely updated, and that your Sync on your Xbox is on, and updated. If you have any questions, ask me or visit this support page:

https://support.xbox.com/
  4. ross._ Win User

Cloud Save Problem (Minecraft)

The problem is it wouldnt sync, then when it finally did after playing my minecraft world, the cloud synced to the earlier stage
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft worlds gone

Were you in the Minecraft Preview as well as system preview? It might be that the newer version of Minecraft worlds aren't recognized by the older version? If not, I thought they synced via the cloud, and would check that you're connected and cloud storage
    synced properly ( https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/cloud-storage-sync-error-messages ).
  6. jugohugomugo987 Win User

Minecraft worlds gone

Were you in the Minecraft Preview as well as system preview? It might be that the newer version of Minecraft worlds aren't recognized by the older version? If not, I thought they synced via the cloud, and would check that you're connected and
    cloud storage synced properly ( https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/cloud-storage-sync-error-messages ).
    I was not in the preview
Thema:

1. Minecraft world syncing issues (cloud & local) - Similar Threads - Minecraft world syncing

2. Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!!: Minecraft world syncd an old version of my world. I was logging into the world as I normally would and all of a sudden I was playing an old version of my world... half the stuff that I had was...
  3. Minecraft world isnt syncing or is corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world isnt syncing or is corrupted: I was playing minecraft and then my xbox basically froze and then shutoff I got back on and it had a system error E102 and so I did the troubleshooting steps resented and so on and it did the...
  4. Minecraft Failed To Sync World Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Failed To Sync World Data: So I was playing Minecraft on a friend's console and when I came back to my own, and tried to load into ky world it said Failed to sync world data. I've tried clearing the local game saves,...
  5. Minecraft World taking a long time to "Sync user Data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World taking a long time to "Sync user Data": My minecraft world takes about 10-20min to sync data all of sudden. Is their a reason why it takes so long? If so, can someone give me a solution. I'd appreciate it....
  6. Re syncing lost worlds In Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re syncing lost worlds In Minecraft: I have experienced a syncing issue which has resulted in one of my worlds not being visible on the world select screen. Im wondering if it is possible to resync my data without having to do...
  7. Minecraft world syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world syncing: I went to play Minecraft one day and it was syncing my world and then for some odd reason it said “failed to sync world data” i don’t know what i did wrong but i have invested so much time and...
  8. Minecraft world failed to sync data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world failed to sync data: So recently Xbox was experiencing an issue of not being able to play downloaded games. I, along with many others, experienced this issue. An error code written “0x97e107ef” and/or sometimes “df”...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Syncing Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Syncing Error: Everytime i try to enter any of my minecraft worlds, an error message pops up saying that the world can’t sync properly or is corrupted. I’ve tried every single possible fix that I can do like...
  10. Minecraft world sync fails

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world sync fails: So I am having a problem with the bedrock edition of Minecraft on xbox, it appears my xbox live data had a bad sync and whenever I open two worlds i get an error for failed to sync world data. It...