Minecraft World taking a long time to "Sync user Data"

Discus and support Minecraft World taking a long time to "Sync user Data" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My minecraft world takes about 10-20min to sync data all of sudden. Is their a reason why it takes so long? If so, can someone give me a solution. I'd... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by a Spartoi, Oct 2, 2019.

1. a Spartoi
    a Spartoi Guest

My minecraft world takes about 10-20min to sync data all of sudden. Is their a reason why it takes so long? If so, can someone give me a solution. I'd appreciate it.

:)

a Spartoi, Oct 2, 2019
  2. shohagmredha Win User

My minecraft world takes about 10-20min to sync data all of sudden. Is their a reason why it takes so long? If so, can someone give me a solution. I'd appreciate it.
  3. shohagmredha Win User

4. shohagmredha Win User

5. tangosmaster Win User

Minecraft syncing

Cant sync data for minecraft gets 99 percentage and a slow pace and then says cannot sync are there any ways 5o resolve the issue without deleting my worlds
  6. Bombarder777 Win User

Other console taking to long to sync

I tried this i set my console so it will not turn off by itself opened minecraft and left it open all night. The next day i closed minecraft signed out and went to my other console and it still says your other console is taking a long time to sync. So i
    tried loading the old data and that worked but it is missing a lot of stuff. The problem is now i have different versions of levels on both xboxs and niether one of them will still sync to the cloud. It doesnt matter what one i go to they both say your other
    xbox is taking a long time to sync. I have tried deleteing everything off one console, saves the game and profiles, and it still will not work. Any other thoughts on how to fix this?
Thema:

1. Minecraft World taking a long time to "Sync user Data" - Similar Threads - Minecraft World taking

2. Minecraft world deleted for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world deleted for no reason: My minecraft world had so much progress and me and my friends dedicated all our time on Xbox to that world and today it randomly isn’t showing up. My world is deleted. Please help me...
  3. Minecraft world isnt syncing or is corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world isnt syncing or is corrupted: I was playing minecraft and then my xbox basically froze and then shutoff I got back on and it had a system error E102 and so I did the troubleshooting steps resented and so on and it did the...
  4. Minecraft Failed To Sync World Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Failed To Sync World Data: So I was playing Minecraft on a friend's console and when I came back to my own, and tried to load into ky world it said Failed to sync world data. I've tried clearing the local game saves,...
  5. Minecraft world deleted on its own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world deleted on its own: So i was playing on my world and my dog by accident turns off the xbox and when i relaunch, my world is missing, im guesing it deleted on it own. If theres any way to get it back cause i worked...
  6. Minecraft: Unable to connect to world.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Unable to connect to world.: About 3-4 days ago me and my friend had made a Minecraft world. I am playing on the windows 10 edition, and he is playing from his Xbox one. The first day when we made the world, it was going fine...
  7. minecraft PE won't let me keep playing my worlds ... IN ENGLISH :)

in XBoX on Mobile
    minecraft PE won't let me keep playing my worlds ... IN ENGLISH :): I've been playing a world in minecraft Pe for a while but today it doesn't let me in, I get this [img] The thing is that I have a lot of space on my device, approximately 10 GB to spare and I...
  8. Re syncing lost worlds In Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re syncing lost worlds In Minecraft: I have experienced a syncing issue which has resulted in one of my worlds not being visible on the world select screen. Im wondering if it is possible to resync my data without having to do...
  9. How do I transfer worlds in minecraft? (worlds from Xbox One to Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer worlds in minecraft? (worlds from Xbox One to Windows 10): Hi guys! (btw sorry for my bad english I'm from Brazil) I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but I want to play the worlds that are in my Xbox. Is there someway to transfer my worlds from Xbox...
  10. Minecraft Nintendo Switch - Recover Deleted Worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch - Recover Deleted Worlds?: I went to go copy a survival world on my switch to make a creative copy. Instead of making a copy I accidentatly deleted the whole world. I put a lot of time into this world and I have found no...