Minecraft World taking a long time to "Sync user Data"

Discus and support Minecraft World taking a long time to "Sync user Data" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My minecraft world takes about 10-20min to sync data all of sudden. Is their a reason why it takes so long? If so, can someone give me a solution. I'd... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by a Spartoi, Oct 2, 2019.

1. a Spartoi
    a Spartoi Guest

My minecraft world takes about 10-20min to sync data all of sudden. Is their a reason why it takes so long? If so, can someone give me a solution. I'd appreciate it.

:)

a Spartoi, Oct 2, 2019
  2. shohagmredha Win User

My minecraft world takes about 10-20min to sync data all of sudden. Is their a reason why it takes so long? If so, can someone give me a solution. I'd appreciate it.
  3. shohagmredha Win User

4. shohagmredha Win User

5. Jujuthelioness Win User

Minecraft world saying “There was a problem loading this world.”

The worlds should automatically sync when you usually log on minecraft it says syncing worlds. For the clearing of the cache it is located under settings go down to storage and it will say cached data
  6. tangosmaster Win User

Minecraft syncing

Cant sync data for minecraft gets 99 percentage and a slow pace and then says cannot sync are there any ways 5o resolve the issue without deleting my worlds
Thema:

1. Minecraft World taking a long time to "Sync user Data" - Similar Threads - Minecraft World taking

2. Cant connect or even see my friends worlds on minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant connect or even see my friends worlds on minecraft: Hi there, I've been trying to play Minecraft with my friends and I can't seem to connect to their worlds. They have the recent 1.16.1 Bedrock version of Minecraft (me on PC and them on PS4) and...
  3. Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world"

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world": Me and a friend bought minecraft PE to play online together but when we try to join the world it says "unable to connect to world". Both of us have this problem and I searched for a solution and...
  4. My worlds keep getting deleted in minecraft xbox edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My worlds keep getting deleted in minecraft xbox edition: I've been playing the xbox version of minecraft on my laptop for a few years, and recently my worlds keep getting deleted. the first time it happened was to my favorite world that i worked really...
  5. My minecraft world has been corrupted and I want to get it back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft world has been corrupted and I want to get it back: Hello to any helpers ive logged into minecraft after around 3 months due to the new update being released and it has said that my world is corrupted or cannot be synced, i really wanna get this...
  6. Minecraft Xbox One Multiplayer Issue (Unable to Join World)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Multiplayer Issue (Unable to Join World): I am trying to play Minecraft multiplayer on Xbox One with my friend who is also on Xbox One. We both have our games updated to v1.16.0 and both have open NAT types. I have also reviewed both of...
  7. Minecraft world not showing up in world select

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world not showing up in world select: So heres the situation, i come home one day to play xbox, i load the game and im looking for my world and its not showing up. I go to my file explorer and it says the world is there. I restart the...
  8. Minecraft-There was a problem loading this world

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft-There was a problem loading this world: OK, so I went on my pc ready to play on my minecraft world, but, when I clicked it, it said "There was a problem loading this world." Can anyone please tell me how I can fix this? Thanks....
  9. Minecraft Deleted World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleted World: So recently I was in minecraft bedrock xbox one and I deleted a world that I didnt use before, but for some reason it deleted my survival world so I wanted to know if they is a way to recover it...
  10. Friends can’t join minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends can’t join minecraft world: I have an issue where my friends are able to join my world once, but after they leave the world they cannot join back in at all. Is there a fix for this? d1f03e2e-0196-41d8-8456-0fd02d5a7892