Minecraft world won't load

Discus and support Minecraft world won't load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I've been playing minecraft recently and i enjoy getting the achivements for the game but a few days ago i came back to minecraft and the world... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rodrigocorreia2, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Minecraft world won't load

Hello.

I've been playing minecraft recently and i enjoy getting the achivements for the game but a few days ago i came back to minecraft and the world i was in wasn't loading. Any other worlds are loading just normally.

I remeber that was either because my house eletricity went down or i saved my game while i was in the nether (didn't have time to come to the overworld).

I did a research and some people talk about a nether/end saving game bug.

Can you help me? I really like that world.

Best reguards

Rodrigo

:)

rodrigocorreia2, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft world won't load

1. Minecraft world won't load - Similar Threads - Minecraft world won't

2. "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One: Pretty much all my friends and I are unable to connect to each other in Minecraft windows 10 for Xbox. We've played for YEARS with no issue until a couple of weeks ago. We've tried everything:...
  3. Minecraft world syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world syncing: I went to play Minecraft one day and it was syncing my world and then for some odd reason it said “failed to sync world data” i don’t know what i did wrong but i have invested so much time and...
  4. Minecraft - world won't sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - world won't sync: About 3 days ago i couldn't open Minecraft because it kept saying "Failed to sync user data". I kept trying for the next 3 days and nothing worked so i googled all the solutions and ended up...
  5. Purchased worlds won't download in Minecraft. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased worlds won't download in Minecraft. Why?: Worlds bought from the Minecraft store wont download anymore. Anyone had similar problem? Does anyone know why? I have plenty of disk space left. 144GB. Best regards [img]...
  6. Why won't Minecraft world show on second PC under same Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft world show on second PC under same Microsoft Account?: I have built a world on my laptop with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition--logged in with XBox Live. When I log into Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on a second laptop--logged in with my same Microsoft...
  7. Minecraft world won't sync to better together edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won't sync to better together edition: New to this and I've been extremely patient. I'm having issues with downloading worlds to the better together edition. I have deleted profile, clean cache, powered cycle and a mixture of all....
  8. world won't load (minecraft windows 10 edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    world won't load (minecraft windows 10 edition): please help, my main world (that i've put a ton of hours into) won't load anymore! it just stays on the "Generating World Building Terrain" screen forever and does nothing and i don't know...
  9. Minecraft world won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft world won't load: My son plays Minecraft. All of his works load fine except one of them which just freezes when he clicks to load. I've spent 90 mins on chat to Xbox and got nowhere. Any ideas?...
  10. Minecraft xbox one world won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft xbox one world won't load: Yesterday I was carrying on work on a project on minecraft xbox one edition. I'd been working on it for about 3 months or so and it was nearly finished, but today I went on minecraft to finish it...