Minecraft World won't upload to Realm. (Nintendo Switch)

Discus and support Minecraft World won't upload to Realm. (Nintendo Switch) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I just purchased Minecraft Realms Plus. Everything worked fine except for when I try to upload a world to my realm. When I click "play on realm"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SonicFazbear, Aug 1, 2020.

1. SonicFazbear
    SonicFazbear Guest

Hello. I just purchased Minecraft Realms Plus. Everything worked fine except for when I try to upload a world to my realm. When I click "play on realm" It says "export in progress" then "initializing world" than a text box pops up saying "an error occurred."
    I've tried uploading my world multiple times using "Replace world" and "play on Realm". I've also tried uploading a world from my PC to see if it works and it works just fine. I bought realms for 8 bucks and I can't even use it. Is there a fix? I also noticed
    that a lot of other people are having this problem as well, and it seems to be happening only on Nintendo Switch. Thanks!

:)

SonicFazbear, Aug 1, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Sonic,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have an issue with realms. Unfortunately, you will need to post on the
    Minecraft forums or reach out to
    Mojang support. As we do not have the tools or information for Nintendo.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft on Nintendo switch

...we have now started fresh with a new world in minecraft on the ipad. However, i still cannot access this new world on the nintendo switch minecraft
    Minecraft doesn't store the worlds "in the cloud" so that multiple devices can access one world.

If you have a world stored on your iPad, the Switch will NOT automatically have the world, even if you use the same Microsoft Account.

Your son can either "visit" the world on the iPad with the Switch, while the iPad is running Minecraft at that time through Multiplayer.

If you really want to have the world shared across both devices, your only option is to "rent" a realm that you have to pay for in monthly subscription fees.

Or if your son is okay with transferring the world from one device (e.g. iPad to the Switch and only play on the Switch from then on), you could use a free trial for Realms to transfer the world over.

To do that, your son activates a Realm subscription with a free trial on iOS, and uploads the desired world to the Realm service.

Then he connects the Switch to the same Realm, and downloads the world to his Switch.

Then you cancel the Realm subscription via
    https://my.minecraft.net/profile/realms
  4. KyloRen3 Win User

Problem w/ Cross-Platform Minecraft Play—Realms: Better Together Update on Android & Nintendo Switch

i help nintendo switch minecraft realm aka.ms/accountsettings
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft : Version bedrock Nintendo Switch [Serveurs]

Hi Th3darkcatYT,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Are you referring to the FAQ found on Xbox Support, "Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ"? Specifically
    this quote,

"Where are Servers and Realms?

Realms is now available on Nintendo Switch by applying the latest game update. Servers will be enabled soon in a future update, stay tuned to our News Channel and other social media platforms to see the newest and latest features."

If so, I believe you are referring to Realms on the Switch which requires a Nintendo Switch Online subscription purchased through Nintendo. You will also need to purchase a Realms subscription from Mojang to even get started. Open Minecraft and choose to
    create a new Realm to see pricing for the Switch.

I suggest further reading these other 2 FAQ's on Realms and Minecraft for Nintendo Switch:

If you have further questions, I suggest contacting
    Mojang support
    or the
    Minecraft community
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

How do I upload minecraft ps4 bedrock edition world to a pre-created realm?

Hi,

Once you have a world in Minecraft Realms, here is how to overwrite it with your single-player
    world:

1. Load Minecraft.
    2. Click "Minecraft Realms"
    3. Click your Realms world.
    4. Click "Configure"
    5. Click "Reset World"
    6. Click "Upload world"
    7. Click the world you world you want to
      upload
    8. Click "Upload"
Thema:

1. Minecraft World won't upload to Realm. (Nintendo Switch) - Similar Threads - Minecraft World won't

2. Minecraft won't let me join my friend's world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't let me join my friend's world.: I have been trying to go in to the world repeatedly and it would not work no matter how many times I did. This problem has been occurring since I downloaded Minecraft. My friend would appear...
  3. minecraft PE won't let me keep playing my worlds ... IN ENGLISH :)

in XBoX on Mobile
    minecraft PE won't let me keep playing my worlds ... IN ENGLISH :): I've been playing a world in minecraft Pe for a while but today it doesn't let me in, I get this [img] The thing is that I have a lot of space on my device, approximately 10 GB to spare and I...
  4. Minecraft world won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won't load: Hello. I've been playing minecraft recently and i enjoy getting the achivements for the game but a few days ago i came back to minecraft and the world i was in wasn't loading. Any other worlds...
  5. Minecraft - world won't sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - world won't sync: About 3 days ago i couldn't open Minecraft because it kept saying "Failed to sync user data". I kept trying for the next 3 days and nothing worked so i googled all the solutions and ended up...
  6. Purchased worlds won't download in Minecraft. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased worlds won't download in Minecraft. Why?: Worlds bought from the Minecraft store wont download anymore. Anyone had similar problem? Does anyone know why? I have plenty of disk space left. 144GB. Best regards [img]...
  7. Why won't Minecraft world show on second PC under same Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft world show on second PC under same Microsoft Account?: I have built a world on my laptop with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition--logged in with XBox Live. When I log into Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on a second laptop--logged in with my same Microsoft...
  8. Minecraft world won't sync to better together edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won't sync to better together edition: New to this and I've been extremely patient. I'm having issues with downloading worlds to the better together edition. I have deleted profile, clean cache, powered cycle and a mixture of all....
  9. world won't load (minecraft windows 10 edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    world won't load (minecraft windows 10 edition): please help, my main world (that i've put a ton of hours into) won't load anymore! it just stays on the "Generating World Building Terrain" screen forever and does nothing and i don't know...
  10. Minecraft world won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft world won't load: My son plays Minecraft. All of his works load fine except one of them which just freezes when he clicks to load. I've spent 90 mins on chat to Xbox and got nowhere. Any ideas?...