Minecraft world

Discus and support Minecraft world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do you fix there was a problem loading this world on xbox. The Game is Minecraft 9114bffa-a284-4d80-97d2-ffa616e5de77 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Master fire 587, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Minecraft world

how do you fix there was a problem loading this world on xbox. The Game is Minecraft

:)

Master fire 587, Jun 11, 2021
  2. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
  3. Fak-DB20D086-CDB5-4C Win User

minecraft

Maybe your whole Minecraft data is corrupted. Try to save your worlds on a flashdrive and then delete Minecraft and then redownload it and put your worlds back on it.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft World Transferring

The Minecraft your using on the One, is it labelled "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" or just "Minecraft"? After the update to Minecraft, it is no longer possible to import 360 worlds. You would need the original version, Minecraft Xbox One Edition, in order
    to transfer the world.
  5. PhDPeddler Win User

Games

UFC and Minecraft. Not sure why but I need a Minecraft world on my X1
  6. Mr daffypyle Win User

I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.

Access Application Data\.minecraft\saves. ...

1. Make a copy of the corrupted world folder & all files & folders inside, and rename it however you please. ...
    2. Start Minecraft and create a new world, then save and close Minecraft. ...
    3. Go back to Application Data\. ...
    4. Cut the files (but not the folders) from the new saved world folder.
    5. how-to-recover-corrupted-saved-world
Thema:

Minecraft world

1. Minecraft world - Similar Threads - Minecraft world

2. Minecraft World is away?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World is away?: I last played on my Minecraft world (xbox one) yesterday and in the end I still saved it and now I watch today and the world is no longer there, no matter what I do, there is nothing...
  3. Lost paid skins and worlds for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost paid skins and worlds for minecraft: Hello there, I changed from my xbox 360 with purchased skins and saved world. I now am using a xbox one and have lost all of my skins and worlds. Can someone olease tell me what is going on and...
  4. Friends minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends minecraft world: I am unable to join my friends world, my NAT is set to open, we are running the same version of the game, and I made sure that I have my multiplayer set to allow and my clubs set to allow. I am...
  5. Minecraft worlds failing to load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds failing to load.: I was loading into one of my Minecraft worlds when I bumped the Xbox and the power cord came out. I plugged it back in but now the worlds are not loading. When I click on a world it says "Syncing...
  6. Minecraft PE: Unable to connect to world message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE: Unable to connect to world message: I was trying to play Minecraft with my cousin, but when i tried to join him it popped up the unable to connect to world message on my screen. we figured it was just a glitch but when he tried to...
  7. How to recover minecraft saved worlds after doing a Win10 custom install

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover minecraft saved worlds after doing a Win10 custom install: I had to do a custom install of Win 10 but unfortunately I didn't back up the Minecraft worlds. I have the Worlds saved in the windows.old folder but the newly installed Minecraft won't recognize...
  8. Minecraft World Save problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Save problem: So I was loading up my Obstacle course that I made and I was eager to build more of it but then all of a sudden the xbox one Overheated and when I got back to minecraft and tried loading the world...
  9. Minecraft world not syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world not syncing: So I have a relatively large world about 500 megabytes and I had to reset my xbox and now it keeps saying the world file might be corrupt or hasn't synced fully how do I sync it completely I think...
  10. When I try to load into my Minecraft world it says "The world has not fully synced or has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to load into my Minecraft world it says "The world has not fully synced or has...: When I try to load into my Minecraft world it says "The world has not fully synced or has been corrupted." Ive tried on both of my consoles but they both say the same thing. How do i fix this? If...