Minecraft worlds keep deleting and crashing

Discus and support Minecraft worlds keep deleting and crashing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am playing on windows in the xbox consle my minecraft always freezes and makes me walk into random directions also my minecraft worlds always delete... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IzzyBellaUwU, Dec 20, 2020.

1. IzzyBellaUwU
    IzzyBellaUwU Guest

I am playing on windows in the xbox consle my minecraft always freezes and makes me walk into random directions also my minecraft worlds always delete by themselves im starting to get irratated by this . Ive mad it so far in 2 worlds and it deletes both
    of them . It only deletes my recent worlds. This has been happening since the 1.16 update Minecraft worlds keep deleting and crashing :(

:)

IzzyBellaUwU, Dec 20, 2020
  2. ZacClarke Win User

Minecraft crashes on world load.

I had this problem before. I would try to delete Minecraft and reinstalled it. If you just delete minecraft it won't delete your world. There's a separate box where it shows your save data, don't delete that. Is it only for one of your worlds, because I
    only had one world that would crash. Hope this helps man.
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Minecraft crashing my Xbox

Minecraft keeps crashing my Xbox

I'll just be playing on my Minecraft world and it will randomly crash the entire Xbox. Then I will have to start it up again and go through the whole start up screens as if I restarted it. I have found no pattern to these crashes, they happen on all my worlds,
    friends worlds, and at random times. It crashes whether I have friends in the game or I'm by myself. It only happens with Minecraft. I've uninstalled the game several times, cleared my cache, download my data on a hardrive and reinstalled from the cloud, but
    the problem stilk persists. Please help, Thank you!
    What version of xbox one are you using the last minecraft update fixed some crashes but i freeze randomly on realm and local worlds as well. Im useing a "s"
  4. llMaCHiNe Win User

Imported Minecraft world keeps crashing

Thanks for giving me that suggestion. But sadly I don't have a map in an item frame:( Also, my game crashes and kicks me to the dashboard when I click the load button.. It doesn't actually let me in the world at all. Worked for months until yesterday :/
  5. VapidDragun Win User

Ok so i found the problem in mine so maybe can try with yours and i kinda feel stupid about not knowing this but same time kinda wierd. After 3 days of searching i came across a feed posted back around January 5th, had same problem and found that his crash
    was Due to an error somewhere in his world dealing with a Map inside a picture frame. He said he set out to destroy it in the given time before his freeze and after destroying it, his freeze issue was gone. Made sense to me as i was mining into the back of
    another cave i made which (coincidentally) was coming up behind my map inside a picture frame. put it into creative and destroyed mine and somehow, it worked. o.o'

So my suggestion is to try finding that.
  6. CapnPhoton Win User

I have read that there is an issue with some texture or skin packs transferring properly. You could try going back on your Xbox 360, unload the packs from the map, save it again, then export it. Since you also have the packs on the Xbox one, they can be
    put back on if the transfer is successful.
Thema:

1. Minecraft worlds keep deleting and crashing - Similar Threads - Minecraft worlds keep

2. I keep getting an unable to connect to world on Minecraft (Xbox and Mobile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting an unable to connect to world on Minecraft (Xbox and Mobile): I've been trying to join a friend's multiplayer world on Minecraft and I keep getting the screen saying "Unable to connect to world." It started on my Xbox so I assumed the console was the issue...
  3. Minecraft world keeps saying failed to load this world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world keeps saying failed to load this world.: Hello, my Series S keeps freezing when I try playing Minecraft, now I cant load or create any maps. I tried clearing the cache and uninstalling it multiple times but nothing works....
  4. Minecraft keeps crashing on one world

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft keeps crashing on one world: Back in mid December, my most used world stopped working. Everytime I try to get on, it stops for 2-3 minutes on the loading screen and then proceeds to kick me off. Its just one world tho. I've...
  5. My Minecraft World Keeps Kicking Me From The Game When It's Single Player (Xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft World Keeps Kicking Me From The Game When It's Single Player (Xbox one...: I have tried deleting and redownloading it but it got stuck at 95% when downloading Minecraft. I have been trying this for a week. Any help will be appreciated b0765353-bba7-4ea3-945a-71ca917aa5f8
  6. My friends keep disconnecting from my minecraft bedrock world

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends keep disconnecting from my minecraft bedrock world: Hi my friend keeps getting disconnected from my minecraft bedrock world when he tries to join can you please help me? 584249ed-9339-423c-97bf-009c3d967c46
  7. A world on Minecraft Bedrock on PC keeps giving me error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A world on Minecraft Bedrock on PC keeps giving me error: Hi! I'm a Minecraft pc player and recently one of the worlds I play with my friends keeps giving me an error message saying "There was a problem with loading this world" I have tried everything...
  8. Xbox one x keeps crashing every time I try to create a world in Minecraft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps crashing every time I try to create a world in Minecraft.: I've already reinstalled the game twice and done the head reset for the Xbox. at one point none of my games would launch but now its only Minecraft. i can play Forza Halo or COD all day with...
  9. My worlds keep getting deleted in minecraft xbox edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My worlds keep getting deleted in minecraft xbox edition: I've been playing the xbox version of minecraft on my laptop for a few years, and recently my worlds keep getting deleted. the first time it happened was to my favorite world that i worked really...
  10. My Minecraft world keeps crashing

in XboX Insiders
    My Minecraft world keeps crashing: My Minecraft world keeps crashing. I’ll load in to the world move around and then it will freeze. It started when I first opened it in the beta. After uninstalling the beta and opening it on the...