Minecraft wount let me in

Discus and support Minecraft wount let me in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It gives me a code and tells me to go to xbox.com/errorhelp ac7ffb1f-1342-4318-9ab3-44c276b25e6b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blitz Pepper, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Blitz Pepper
    Blitz Pepper Guest

It gives me a code and tells me to go to xbox.com/errorhelp

:)

Blitz Pepper, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. vGuaraguaov Win User

Paid for a game and it says I need to pay for it again xbox one

This happend to me as well I bought ark survival but I can't download it, it wount even give me the option
  4. THEDY1NGKN1GHT Win User

My OG Xbox one

hi sorry i have a qustion i cant start a party or join one i can till talk in game an type to mates but it wount let me start a party and im still have the issue with my games telling me i need to reinstall them ive be very happy if you can help ?
  5. xxxsonichedghog Win User

Messenger

The same thing is happing to me. I click on the link logicslayer has posted it just says error not found can anyone help me. Also when I play games like cod black ops 2 , halo3 , and alien vs predetor it wount let me play online. But games that I have bought
    off the xbox I can play live on.
  6. Ookami Kurayami Win User

Britain Getting ripped off again by xbox one main feature

So UK pays more then the rest for feature they wount have for a long tme? Nice work Microsoft
Thema:

1. Minecraft wount let me in - Similar Threads - Minecraft wount let

2. Minecraft con PS4 no puedo inciar cuenta de microsoft[Translation-Minecraft with PS4 I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft con PS4 no puedo inciar cuenta de microsoft[Translation-Minecraft with PS4 I...: Buenas, desde mi PS4 intento iniciar con mi cuenta microsoft en Minecraft, me salio el codigo para conectar, me llegon un correo conforme se había vinculado mi cuenta de PS4 con la de microsoft...
  3. I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...: He is playing in PS4 and me in Pc Minecraft windows 10 edition, we added like friends in xbox live and when i´m connecting to his world the message ´´could not connect to the world´´...
  4. Inicio de sesión Minecraft Android[Translation-Android Minecraft login]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inicio de sesión Minecraft Android[Translation-Android Minecraft login]: Al momento de intentar iniciar sesion en Minecraft para Android se queda trabado en la pantalla verde, ya instale la aplicación de xbox y sigue igual ¿Como seso soluciona ? [Translation-When you...
  5. Compra fallida Minecraft [Mod Translation - Failed Minecraft purchase]

in XBoX on Windows
    Compra fallida Minecraft [Mod Translation - Failed Minecraft purchase]: Hemos intentado comprar Minecraft, pero no nos deja por un error con la tarjeta. Sin embargo se ha hecho el cargo dos veces en la cuenta. Me gustaría saber como recuperar ese dinero. Gracias [Mod...
  6. Minecraft Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Issue: Wednesday, Jan 22nd, 2020 I want to know why you can't get Minecraft custom skins on Xbox One. Especially for free. 'Cause I REALLY want one. We almost followed all of the instructions, but now...
  7. Minecraft [Bedrock Xbox One] Se congela a cada rato.{translation-Minecraft [Bedrock Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft [Bedrock Xbox One] Se congela a cada rato.{translation-Minecraft [Bedrock Xbox...: Estoy jugando en un Modelo S, la versión mas reciente de Minecraft, pero el problema es que al iniciar el mapa, a los pocos segundos de entrar al mundo, se congela el juego, y en 2 segundos de que...
  8. Error Message about Minecraft Running Out of Data Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Message about Minecraft Running Out of Data Storage: About four days ago I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock on my Xbox one and got an error message that it wouldn't let me access my worlds because I was running out of data storage. This was odd...
  9. Minecraft won't uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't uninstall: So I wanted to play on the xbox mc servers like the hive, mineplex ect and it said c,coming soon, so I did a lot of things nothingg worked so I was gonna uninstall but it just won't when I click...
  10. Can’t sign into minecraft. Wont let me unlink microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into minecraft. Wont let me unlink microsoft account: I tried linking my microsoft account to my ps4 minecraft and it failed. I think I put in the wrong information or something but I got no error code. When I click ‘sign in its free’ I get a message...