Minecraft wount let me in

Discus and support Minecraft wount let me in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It gives me a code and tells me to go to xbox.com/errorhelp ac7ffb1f-1342-4318-9ab3-44c276b25e6b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blitz Pepper, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Blitz Pepper
    Blitz Pepper Guest

It gives me a code and tells me to go to xbox.com/errorhelp

:)

Blitz Pepper, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. vGuaraguaov Win User

Paid for a game and it says I need to pay for it again xbox one

This happend to me as well I bought ark survival but I can't download it, it wount even give me the option
  4. xxxsonichedghog Win User

Messenger

The same thing is happing to me. I click on the link logicslayer has posted it just says error not found can anyone help me. Also when I play games like cod black ops 2 , halo3 , and alien vs predetor it wount let me play online. But games that I have bought
    off the xbox I can play live on.
  5. Ookami Kurayami Win User

Britain Getting ripped off again by xbox one main feature

So UK pays more then the rest for feature they wount have for a long tme? Nice work Microsoft
  6. StrivingVirus85 Win User

Gold Free Trial

K. I'm Trying 1 more time and if that doesnt work i wount buy Gold Membership after Trial...
Thema:

1. Minecraft wount let me in - Similar Threads - Minecraft wount let

2. Minecraft Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta: Im having an issue where i used minecraft beta for a long time and all my worlds are on beta but i recently got rid of beta in order to play with my friends who didnt have beta. I was wondering if...
  3. Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play: Trying to play Minecraft with my daughter and unable to get cross play to work in either direction. I cant connect to her world and she can't connect to mine. I purchased a separate copy of the...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Starter - Login Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Starter - Login Problem: When I click the Log In button in Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition, I get a Failed Login message: "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong" Whenever I try...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello I'm currently playing a game called Minecraft and I am not able to talk in one specific server. I can other servers but for some reason I cannot it this one server. I believe I have been...
  6. Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC: I Been trying to join my friends minecraft game (not a realm) and it keeps saying unable to connect to world and we dont know how to fix it help please [img] ***Moved from Gaming on Windows...
  7. A Update For Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Update For Minecraft: I've been trying to update my minecraft every since the better together update. Its now the village and pillage update. Every time I got to the store it insists I buy it even though I own the...
  8. Minecraft beta glitch

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta glitch: So I have the minecraft beta but I would like so get out of it but even though I have unrolled from the program and reinstalled it is still downloading the beta version of the game when I go into...
  9. Re-Installing Minecraft on Xbox One After Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Re-Installing Minecraft on Xbox One After Beta: To save some space on my HD, I deleted Minecraft while I was in the Minecraft Beta, but now cannot reinstall it. Everytime I go into the Store & click the Install button - nothing happens...
  10. My Minecraft world disappeared from the list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world disappeared from the list: I was playing Minecraft and the wifi turned off. And when I went back and loaded Minecraft the world was not there 7a42a5b5-915b-4cd8-9ab7-5e646232a370