Minecraft XBOX 360 Clan Recruitment

Discus and support Minecraft XBOX 360 Clan Recruitment in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my name is SolarSaint007. I am leader of the SSA. I am not a squeaker and I have a mic. There are several requirements to join the SSA. You need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noble Krassy, May 5, 2015.

1. Noble Krassy
    Noble Krassy Guest

Hi, my name is SolarSaint007. I am leader of the SSA. I am not a squeaker and I have a mic. There are several requirements to join the SSA. You need to have a mic, have Minecraft of course, have a game score of 200 points in Minecraft, take
    the clan seriously, and good at following tasks and rules. We build, grief, troll, and run a government. SSA stands for Sacred Saint Assassins. I keep track of everything on a notebook. If you want to join the SSA, send me a message and I'll check out your
    profile, and if I message you back, you're in.

:)

Noble Krassy, May 5, 2015
  2. ImDaWay
    ImDaWay Guest
    MINECRAFT 360 clan recruitment

Hey TauntTich87,

Good to hear you are starting up a Minecraft Xbox Clan , there are not many out there. Our Minecraft branch is Extremly active and we do alot of Events,Tournaments and Fun Clan battles in minecraft, so we are always looking for new exciting clans to invite
    to the battle fields lol. So once you get a good following, and structure, don't hesitate to contact our Minecraft Branch Leader (GT = Uh Oh Babyos) , with regards to getting involve in some of our multi clan battles , build-offs competitions and more. Keep
    Expanding and Keep Up The Great Work!!

ImDaWay, May 5, 2015
  3. TauntTitch87
    TauntTitch87 Guest

HI everyone, im looking for a group of people to start a new minecraft game on survival, i would like to make a mega city but need help.

our clan will be constantly expanding with websites youtube facebook and twitter as we advance and improve

TauntTitch87, May 5, 2015
  4. Noble Krassy
    Noble Krassy Guest

Oh and one more thing, you do not have to change your gamertag, but it could increase our fame if you used "Saint" in your name

Noble Krassy, May 5, 2015
  5. dup581ea419-400f-4d5 Win User

Xbox 360 Clans, Not just a clan recruitment forum - Better!

If your looking for a clan or recruiting for a clan, then check out www.xbox360clans.net. The #1 xbox 360 clan recruitment forum that helps you and your clan run and manage a successful clan!
  6. Skemynx Win User

Minecraft Building team!!

7. Weekend Zombi Win User

Tactical Gaming is Recruting

Seriously? Clan recruiting on the minecraft forums. Get a life.
  8. RaindrixX Win User

Spectral Gaming - Xbox/Playstation Gaming Clan - 16+ Only

Check us out! We are always recruiting :)

Xbox 360 & Playstation 4 clan!
  9. ImDaWay Win User

Hey TauntTich87,

Good to hear you are starting up a Minecraft Xbox Clan , there are not many out there. Our Minecraft branch is Extremly active and we do alot of Events,Tournaments and Fun Clan battles in minecraft, so we are always looking for new exciting clans to invite
    to the battle fields lol. So once you get a good following, and structure, don't hesitate to contact our Minecraft Branch Leader (GT = Uh Oh Babyos) , with regards to getting involve in some of our multi clan battles , build-offs competitions and more. Keep
    Expanding and Keep Up The Great Work!!
Thema:

1. Minecraft XBOX 360 Clan Recruitment - Similar Threads - Minecraft 360 Clan

2. Minecraft Xbox 360 edition, can't redownload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 edition, can't redownload: I bought Minecraft xbox 360 edition a 5 or 6 years ago and my brother unninstalled it, when I try to redownload Minecraft it tells me to pay and I already bought it. I need help....
  3. Can i get minecraft bedrock having the 360 version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get minecraft bedrock having the 360 version?: Basically i have Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition on my microsoft account digitally, and i would like to know if when i get on the xbox store on the xbox one i will be able to download minecraft...
  4. Minecraft Won't Load Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won't Load Xbox 360: As the title says, my Minecraft won't load. It lets me play the minigames, but not my own worlds that I've created. I'm wondering if anyone else has the same issue. I've checked my WiFi network...
  5. why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?: My xbox 360 has not shown any minecraft updates since the llama update and its making me not want to play anymore, then I see people on youtube showing different updates and I get excited, turn on...
  6. Xbox gold 360 and minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gold 360 and minecraft: My son recently bought Xbox gold for our Xbox 360 (not one) so that he could play multiplayer games however whenever he tries to join anything he gets the error message 'connection to the server...
  7. Converter Mapas de Minecraft Xbox 360 para Minecraft Bedrock[Translation-Convert Xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Converter Mapas de Minecraft Xbox 360 para Minecraft Bedrock[Translation-Convert Xbox 360...: Olá, faz um mês que mudei de Xbox 360 para Xbox One ( All Digital) e queria saber como posso converter meus mapas de Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition para Minecraft Bedrock sem possuir o Minecraft Xbox...
  8. Minecraft addons bought on xbox 360 gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft addons bought on xbox 360 gone: I´ve bought a new version of Minecraft today, and found out that my microsoft account has no dlcs for the game, despite the fact that I´ve bought many dlcs for the game on the xbox 360 many years...
  9. Minceraft360 a Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minceraft360 a Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Clan: Be sure to check out our fresh new clan site. MinceRaft360 - iClan Websites c464356f-7c40-49bf-b5b7-ebdf96f49839
  10. Xbox 360 minecraft clan recruitment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 minecraft clan recruitment: looking for people to join my clan we are called WitherHood.we play survival, hunger games,and really anything else.anyoneso allowed to join as long as you have a mic We are trying to build a...