Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Creative Server

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Creative Server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Creative Worldwide Cities server looking for more builders, moderators, shopkeepers, and pretty much any job you could possibly think of so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GhostxxDeMon, Mar 28, 2014.

1. GhostxxDeMon
    GhostxxDeMon Guest

I have a Creative Worldwide Cities server looking for more builders, moderators, shopkeepers, and pretty much any job you could possibly think of so message on Xbox 360 to join my game.

:)

GhostxxDeMon, Mar 28, 2014
  2. KNOCKOUTD4D
    KNOCKOUTD4D Guest
    KNOCKOUTD4D, Mar 28, 2014
  3. ChemikillBioHaz, Mar 28, 2014
  4. KNOCKOUTD4D Win User
  5. ChemikillBioHaz Win User

Skin Pack 2 Revealed

6. Thunder Trip Win User

Help Please!

7. KNOCKOUTD4D Win User

Will mods be released for 360 version?

8. SaltyLemon250 Win User

is there gonna be a minecraft 360 edition creative mode?

I hope they will put creative mode on xbox 360 minecraft.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Creative Server - Similar Threads - Minecraft 360 Edition

2. Can i synch worlds I create on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition to my Android tablet?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can i synch worlds I create on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition to my Android tablet?: I have Minecraft pocket edition for Android and cant see or join the worlds i create when playing Minecraft on my Xbox 360 edition? I sign in to my Xbox or Microsoft account no problem on both...
  3. can i get my old textures from xbox 360 on minecraft if i have bedrock edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i get my old textures from xbox 360 on minecraft if i have bedrock edition?: i wanted to know because i spent quite a bit of money on them and i miss being able to use them and i dont know if i can because google wont show anything. da32f706-6490-446d-8fa3-b36538a173a3
  4. Minecraft: Xbox 360 edition coversion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft: Xbox 360 edition coversion: Since Xbox 360's network has been completely shutdown, does anyone know of a way to convert a xbox 360 minecraft world to pc? I tried copy paste convert, but the xbox console will not allow any...
  5. Minecraft 360 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 360 Edition: I need some help. I want to craft a terracotta block. I have gotten my furnace I have put coal in it for fuel and the clay block up in the ingredient but it will not fire up no matter what I do I...
  6. Minecraft Xbox 360 edition backwards compatibility with Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 edition backwards compatibility with Xbox One: Recently, I bought Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition, hoping that it would work on my Xbox One. When I put in the disc, it notified me that it was not backwards compatible. I am unable to buy a Xbox 360....
  7. Minecraft Xbox 360 edition, can't redownload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 edition, can't redownload: I bought Minecraft xbox 360 edition a 5 or 6 years ago and my brother unninstalled it, when I try to redownload Minecraft it tells me to pay and I already bought it. I need help....
  8. Transfer world from Minecraft XBox 360 to Minecraft: Xbox One Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer world from Minecraft XBox 360 to Minecraft: Xbox One Edition: Hello - I have a minecraft world I have been working on for years on XBox 360 Minecraft. I was getting an xbox one for christmas, so I wanted to ensure I could transfer the world over from xbox...
  9. Minecraft Xbox 360 edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Xbox 360 edition: I bought minecraft a few years back and recently microsft has discontinued the xbox 360 edition. Now my game doesn't receive any updates anymore so it's pretty much junk. Is there any way to...
  10. Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...: I bought a ton of skin packs, texture packs, and mash-up packs on the Xbox 360 edition of the game. Is there any way I can transfer the DLC to the Switch version of the game?...