Minecraft Xbox 360 need people to play with MUST have mic

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox 360 need people to play with MUST have mic in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need someone to play MC with but you must be at least 14 if not don't even try. I don't care if yo 13 just 14. You must have a mic which was stated... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScottyMon, Jan 1, 2014.

1. ScottyMon
    ScottyMon Guest

I need someone to play MC with but you must be at least 14 if not don't even try. I don't care if yo 13 just 14. You must have a mic which was stated before. And I will only allow the next five people, for every one that is recording I shall let another
    person in send friends request and hope to see u soon.

:)

ScottyMon, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Minecraft Survival

Looking for people to play minecraft xbox 360 with must have a mic and be over 15 msg me if you want to join Gt same

KSI Raven Heart, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Looking for Players

Hey guys Im Alex im 14 if age matters im pretty mature for my age looking for some people to play minecraft xbox 360 edition with I have a mic so you must have one too add me

xGANJAxSAUROUSx, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Lets Flirt Win User

Need help with my creative city world and I'm starting a new survival sever

I'M MAKING A MINECRAFT SERIES FOR MY YOUTUBE, I NEED PEOPLE TO HELP ME IN IT. (AGES 9 AND UNDER AND MUST HAVE A MIC) PLEASE VOICE MESSAGE ME THROUGH XBOX IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
  5. Inane N Insanee Win User

Looking for people to play minecraft xbox with

I've been looking for people to play Minecraft with, if you need some one extra add me and I do have a mic
  6. Flam3Throw3r55 Win User

Xbox Survival Normal

Hey I'm 17 and I have a mic I would be interested in playing minecraft on Xbox 360
  7. Fearless Tweak Win User

minecraft

20 years old here. Chill looking for people to add and play minecraft . I have most all texture packs . U need a mic
  8. Shadow10021 Win User

Looking for minecraft friends (xbox 360)

Looking for people to play Minecraft with, im 14 and i have a mic
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox 360 need people to play with MUST have mic - Similar Threads - Minecraft 360 need

2. need xbox 360 minecraft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need xbox 360 minecraft friends: looking for anyone who wants to add me and play minecraft also have cod games and wot and gta 5. 7b058dab-1d10-46c5-86cb-4ba8a5780267
  3. im playing minecraft on xbox 360 and need friends to play with please add me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im playing minecraft on xbox 360 and need friends to play with please add me: im playing minecraft on xbox 360 and need friends to play with please add me 8038c08f-716a-42e8-99c7-ace1f2888475
  4. Minecraft Storymode, own 360 copy need episode 6 on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Storymode, own 360 copy need episode 6 on xbox one: We own Minecraft Storymode for xbox 360 but we sold the 360 and bought an xbox one. Now we want to continue storymode with episode 6 but we don't know how to get episode 6 for xbox one with our...
  5. Minecraft 360 Mature Survival Players Needed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 360 Mature Survival Players Needed.: Hey everyone. I'm looking to add a few friends and start up a new survival world. Daily or almost daily players are preferred and I'm looking for people at least 15, just add me if you interested...
  6. Need minecraft friends for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need minecraft friends for xbox 360: Hey guys add me i play survival i want some friends to play with add me !! c926f77d-72c9-4e48-b2a4-2db5a0a174f2
  7. Minecraft Xbox 360 Team Survival players needed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 Team Survival players needed!: Hey everyone, I'm starting a survival world where everyone is split into teams. However, I need people who are able to bring your own teammate. You must play daily or almost daily. If interested,...
  8. Need cool ppl to Minecraft with on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need cool ppl to Minecraft with on Xbox 360: Im looking for people to play Minecraft on Xbox 360 with me. I like to play survival on normal or hard but also enjoy playing creative. I'm looking to start new worlds so we can make stuff from...
  9. Minecraft Xbox 360 friends needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 friends needed: Hey I'm a 17 year old man and I need some friends to play Minecraft survival with!!! Add me if you want to my gt is send me a message or friend request and I'll invite you....
  10. Need Minecraft Friends! c: (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Minecraft Friends! c: (Xbox 360): Hello! I love Minecraft and playing by myself is a little.. y'know, boring. So is anyone out their willing to come play? I play on Xbox 360, I have a mic, and my GT is: I am a girl by the way...