Minecraft Xbox 360 New User

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox 360 New User in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a download of CRAZY CRAFT to install for Minecraft thank you Ja 2d3d02ef-3954-4f7a-9dae-5180dc7bd5cc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by trexiefats, Jun 6, 2014.

1. trexiefats
    trexiefats Guest

Is there a download of CRAZY CRAFT to install for Minecraft thank you Ja

:)

trexiefats, Jun 6, 2014
  2. newaudioking
    newaudioking Guest
    Minecraft Xbox One

hi

my son has been playing minecraft, saint row, far cry 4 etc in Xbox 360. is it possible to transfer the games to xbox one? minecraft is an online purchase. rest all the discs we bought from Game.

he doesnt want to upgrade to xbox one but ofcourse we are missing out the new features of xbox one and xbox 360 is getting out dated fast and would value for nothing soon.. ihave few consoles left like that and lying in the garage.. (ps2, xbox, psp etc)..

any advice on transferring the games would be helpful for me to decide on xbox one..

Thanks

newaudioking, Jun 6, 2014
  3. Some Useful Tips For Newcomers

[quote user="Anthonymrb"]The Xbox 360 Minecraft is based off an older version of the PC Minecraft.[/quote]

You don't say........................

NameMonkey Boy, Jun 6, 2014
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  5. Velexus Win User

New user of minecraft on xbox

The only way you can connect to other worlds is if you have friends that are in an open game.

There is a Sticky thread called 'Minecraft Friends'

where your son can look for people to play with on Minecraft.

There are always people looking to play with others.
  6. iiTwiikz Win User

Minecraft 360 users.

Nice find, should help a few Minecraft gamers in the long run.
  7. MH Zero x Win User

Minecraft 360 users.

Could just go through and message the gamertags. Didn't really think it through in hindsight.
  8. Scarecrow712 Win User

Minecraft 360 users.

Yeah it would help if I was able to log into my account on there. :p
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox 360 New User - Similar Threads - Minecraft 360 User

2. Minecraft xbox 360 lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft xbox 360 lag: Everytime I try to play minecraft with my friends the world always seems to lag for me and my friend but the one hosting doesnt seem to have any lag issues at all. It takes like 30 seconds to a...
  3. I would like to open minecraft on my xbox one, I previously bought it for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to open minecraft on my xbox one, I previously bought it for xbox 360: I've tried looking in my purchase history on my xbox one but it doesn't go back far enough. I've also tried uploading to the cloud from my xbox 360 but it says I don't have permission despite...
  4. Trying to load xbox 360 minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to load xbox 360 minecraft world: Have 360 version saved after updated saved world to sync have loaded hard disc xbox one edition (2014) onto xbox one loaded saved world - closed one edition loaded new minecraft version went...
  5. Minecraft Xbox 360 edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Xbox 360 edition: I bought minecraft a few years back and recently microsft has discontinued the xbox 360 edition. Now my game doesn't receive any updates anymore so it's pretty much junk. Is there any way to...
  6. Minecraft 360 world transfers to xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 360 world transfers to xbox one: Hi. I recently transferred one of my 360 minecraft saves to my xbox one. Although it didn't transfer in its entirety I could work with it. Sometime later I tried to transfer another save and it...
  7. Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...: I bought a ton of skin packs, texture packs, and mash-up packs on the Xbox 360 edition of the game. Is there any way I can transfer the DLC to the Switch version of the game?...
  8. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?: Not sure where to ask this but I recently purchased Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and quickly realized that all of my previous DLC that I had purchased on the Xbox 360 version was not showing...
  9. Minecraft Xbox 360 Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 Error: So I've bought 4 different copies of Minecraft on 360, the disc copy as none of them have worked, all of my other 15+ games are working except for Minecraft. I keep getting the same error...
  10. Salvataggi minecraft da xbox 360 a one [Translate] Minecraft saves from xbox 360 to one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Salvataggi minecraft da xbox 360 a one [Translate] Minecraft saves from xbox 360 to one: Buongiorno, Vorrei sapere come recuperare i salvataggi di minecraft da xbox 360 a xbox one x. Grazie [Translate by Mod] Good morning I would like to know how to recover minecraft saves...