Minecraft xbox 360 tu15 bug fix won't download

Discus and support Minecraft xbox 360 tu15 bug fix won't download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any one else having this issue 0912a02a-61d1-4dcf-bc72-9361e628c524 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shock3d M33rkat, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Minecraft xbox 360 tu15 bug fix won't download

Any one else having this issue

:)

Shock3d M33rkat, Apr 9, 2014
  2. NordicNorseman, Apr 9, 2014
  3. jarvis52
    jarvis52 Guest
    Odd minecraft question.

hey minecraft tu16 or tu15 is 7/25/2014

jarvis52, Apr 9, 2014
Thema:

Minecraft xbox 360 tu15 bug fix won't download

1. Minecraft xbox 360 tu15 bug fix won't download - Similar Threads - Minecraft 360 tu15

2. Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...: I bought a ton of skin packs, texture packs, and mash-up packs on the Xbox 360 edition of the game. Is there any way I can transfer the DLC to the Switch version of the game?...
  3. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?: Not sure where to ask this but I recently purchased Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and quickly realized that all of my previous DLC that I had purchased on the Xbox 360 version was not showing...
  4. Minecraft Xbox 360 Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 Error: So I've bought 4 different copies of Minecraft on 360, the disc copy as none of them have worked, all of my other 15+ games are working except for Minecraft. I keep getting the same error...
  5. Salvataggi minecraft da xbox 360 a one [Translate] Minecraft saves from xbox 360 to one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Salvataggi minecraft da xbox 360 a one [Translate] Minecraft saves from xbox 360 to one: Buongiorno, Vorrei sapere come recuperare i salvataggi di minecraft da xbox 360 a xbox one x. Grazie [Translate by Mod] Good morning I would like to know how to recover minecraft saves...
  6. Discount on Xbox One Minecraft for Minecraft 360 owners?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discount on Xbox One Minecraft for Minecraft 360 owners?: I own the Minecraft 360 CD. Can I get a discount on the Xbox One version? I've seen comments on the web that Microsoft used to offer an upgrade price of $4.99. Does anyone know if this is still...
  7. Minecraft World transfer from one to 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World transfer from one to 360: So my family has both an xbox one and a xbox 360. The xbox one is in the family room, and the 360 is in my bedroom for just me to play. I made a world on the xbox one, and would like to be able to...
  8. minecraft windows 10 Unable to fully keybind controller and cant override 360 controller...

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 Unable to fully keybind controller and cant override 360 controller...: so i have set up Minecraft win10 on the PC and use a wired 360 controller for when the boy wants to play. However you are unable to Fully customise the controller keys (main issue being 'F' to...
  9. Unable to use the XBox/Xbox 360/Minecraft apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use the XBox/Xbox 360/Minecraft apps: With the XBox Companion app and Minecraft for Windows 10 app, I'm running into an issue getting them to work with a Microsoft Account. For example, with the Minecraft for Windows 10 app, after I...
  10. minecraft xbox 360 edition loading issue title update corruption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft xbox 360 edition loading issue title update corruption: I know this was brought up before about minecraft not loading when trying to play the game on your xbox 360. This could happen for several reasons or maybe the title update has become corrupted...