Minecraft xbox 360 tu15 bug fix won't download

Discus and support Minecraft xbox 360 tu15 bug fix won't download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any one else having this issue 0912a02a-61d1-4dcf-bc72-9361e628c524 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shock3d M33rkat, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Minecraft xbox 360 tu15 bug fix won't download

Any one else having this issue

:)

Shock3d M33rkat, Apr 9, 2014
  2. NordicNorseman, Apr 9, 2014
  3. jarvis52
    jarvis52 Guest
    Odd minecraft question.

hey minecraft tu16 or tu15 is 7/25/2014

jarvis52, Apr 9, 2014
  4. jarvis52 Win User

Odd minecraft question.

hey minecraft tu16 or tu15 is 7/25/2014
  5. NordicNorseman Win User

Absolute dark after knocking out a block

6. KilliWonka Win User

Still waiting for a fix!

This was officially fixed in the TU15 released this week. Make sure you have updated.
  7. Nemesis971 Win User

minecraft xbox 360 new update 12 win is it

8. choppyseize Win User

Technical support

It's a known bug. One or two of the characters won't download. The developers are aware of it and working on a fix. Not sure when that will be.
Thema:

Minecraft xbox 360 tu15 bug fix won't download

1. Minecraft xbox 360 tu15 bug fix won't download - Similar Threads - Minecraft 360 tu15

2. Minecraft 360 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 360 Edition: I need some help. I want to craft a terracotta block. I have gotten my furnace I have put coal in it for fuel and the clay block up in the ingredient but it will not fire up no matter what I do I...
  3. Minecraft Xbox 360 to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 to Xbox one: So I used to play minecraft a lot on xbox 360 and very recently I started wanting to play minecraft again, but I cant find any way to transfer my old worlds to the newest version of minecraft, I...
  4. Minecraft editor 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft editor 360: Queria saber se vai ter atualização para o console Xbox 360 do Minecraft ou se não vai ter? 9b169b7f-81f4-4f6d-91f3-3db3c3ce4774
  5. Minecraft Xbox 360 edition backwards compatibility with Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 edition backwards compatibility with Xbox One: Recently, I bought Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition, hoping that it would work on my Xbox One. When I put in the disc, it notified me that it was not backwards compatible. I am unable to buy a Xbox 360....
  6. Minecraft Xbox 360 edition, can't redownload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 edition, can't redownload: I bought Minecraft xbox 360 edition a 5 or 6 years ago and my brother unninstalled it, when I try to redownload Minecraft it tells me to pay and I already bought it. I need help....
  7. Can i get minecraft bedrock having the 360 version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get minecraft bedrock having the 360 version?: Basically i have Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition on my microsoft account digitally, and i would like to know if when i get on the xbox store on the xbox one i will be able to download minecraft...
  8. Minecraft Won't Load Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won't Load Xbox 360: As the title says, my Minecraft won't load. It lets me play the minigames, but not my own worlds that I've created. I'm wondering if anyone else has the same issue. I've checked my WiFi network...
  9. why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?: My xbox 360 has not shown any minecraft updates since the llama update and its making me not want to play anymore, then I see people on youtube showing different updates and I get excited, turn on...
  10. Xbox gold 360 and minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gold 360 and minecraft: My son recently bought Xbox gold for our Xbox 360 (not one) so that he could play multiplayer games however whenever he tries to join anything he gets the error message 'connection to the server...