Minecraft xbox 360

Discus and support Minecraft xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for one-two players to help start a new survival world. Add me Extremekillers5 (im 16) 9041372c-299f-4541-ad02-f8ff4cf731c2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FizzyTooth76, Apr 28, 2015.

1. FizzyTooth76
    FizzyTooth76 Guest

Minecraft xbox 360

Looking for one-two players to help start a new survival world. Add me Extremekillers5

(im 16)

:)

FizzyTooth76, Apr 28, 2015
  2. Kronenbourg
    Kronenbourg Guest
    Terraria

Wish they did a similar deal to Minecraft where you got it cheaper if you had the xbox 360 version. I've already bought it on the 360 and the ipads.

Kronenbourg, Apr 28, 2015
  3. newaudioking
    newaudioking Guest
    Minecraft Xbox One

hi

my son has been playing minecraft, saint row, far cry 4 etc in Xbox 360. is it possible to transfer the games to xbox one? minecraft is an online purchase. rest all the discs we bought from Game.

he doesnt want to upgrade to xbox one but ofcourse we are missing out the new features of xbox one and xbox 360 is getting out dated fast and would value for nothing soon.. ihave few consoles left like that and lying in the garage.. (ps2, xbox, psp etc)..

any advice on transferring the games would be helpful for me to decide on xbox one..

Thanks

newaudioking, Apr 28, 2015
  4. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
  5. TopherXPwns Win User

I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?

Minecraft for Xbox 360 and Minecraft for Xbox One are two different games. The content purchases are considered to be on the 360 so it's for a different game as far as the Xbox One is concerned.
  6. Metaphorically Win User

Minecraft 1.8.2 update problem

7. WildAttorney Win User

Minecraft xbox 360

First, there is a sticky for this sort of thing. Second, "Minecraft xbox 360" is a meaningless subject line in a forum the entire purpose of which is to discuss Minecraft on the Xbox 360.
  8. ArminatorX Win User

Need an answer

The Xbox 360 version of Minecraft is not backwards compatible on the Xbox One.

If you had owned Minecraft 360 digitally, you could have had the benefit of getting the "Xbox One Edition" at a reduced price, and if you owned the Xbox One Edition, you could then get the "Minecraft" without "Xbox One Edition" on the Xbox One for free.

However, these offers have all now expired, and the only way to get Minecraft on your Xbox One is to buy the game again.

Be aware: You can't import your Xbox 360 worlds in the newer Xbox One Minecraft!

If getting your Xbox 360 world over is important for you, you need to find someone with "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" and import it to that game first. Then import that world into "Minecraft" on the Xbox One.
Thema:

Minecraft xbox 360

1. Minecraft xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Minecraft 360

2. Minecraft Xbox 360 edition, can't redownload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 edition, can't redownload: I bought Minecraft xbox 360 edition a 5 or 6 years ago and my brother unninstalled it, when I try to redownload Minecraft it tells me to pay and I already bought it. I need help....
  3. Can i get minecraft bedrock having the 360 version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get minecraft bedrock having the 360 version?: Basically i have Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition on my microsoft account digitally, and i would like to know if when i get on the xbox store on the xbox one i will be able to download minecraft...
  4. Minecraft Won't Load Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won't Load Xbox 360: As the title says, my Minecraft won't load. It lets me play the minigames, but not my own worlds that I've created. I'm wondering if anyone else has the same issue. I've checked my WiFi network...
  5. why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?: My xbox 360 has not shown any minecraft updates since the llama update and its making me not want to play anymore, then I see people on youtube showing different updates and I get excited, turn on...
  6. Xbox gold 360 and minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gold 360 and minecraft: My son recently bought Xbox gold for our Xbox 360 (not one) so that he could play multiplayer games however whenever he tries to join anything he gets the error message 'connection to the server...
  7. Converter Mapas de Minecraft Xbox 360 para Minecraft Bedrock[Translation-Convert Xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Converter Mapas de Minecraft Xbox 360 para Minecraft Bedrock[Translation-Convert Xbox 360...: Olá, faz um mês que mudei de Xbox 360 para Xbox One ( All Digital) e queria saber como posso converter meus mapas de Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition para Minecraft Bedrock sem possuir o Minecraft Xbox...
  8. Minecraft addons bought on xbox 360 gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft addons bought on xbox 360 gone: I´ve bought a new version of Minecraft today, and found out that my microsoft account has no dlcs for the game, despite the fact that I´ve bought many dlcs for the game on the xbox 360 many years...
  9. Transfer world from Minecraft XBox 360 to Minecraft: Xbox One Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer world from Minecraft XBox 360 to Minecraft: Xbox One Edition: Hello - I have a minecraft world I have been working on for years on XBox 360 Minecraft. I was getting an xbox one for christmas, so I wanted to ensure I could transfer the world over from xbox...
  10. Can I somehow play Minecraft with an Xbox 360 remote on my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I somehow play Minecraft with an Xbox 360 remote on my laptop: Assalamualikum. I have a DELL INSPIRON N5010 laptop on which I play Minecraft. I find it difficult to play with the keyboard but when I play Minecraft on my Xbox 360(offline), I can play very...