Minecraft Xbox edition doesnt work with Xbox gamepass

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox edition doesnt work with Xbox gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my minecraft app doesnt open on xbox. I have downloaded it through gamepass and all my other gamepass games works fine. I have tried delete the app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IndicaBisse, Sep 2, 2019.

1. IndicaBisse
    IndicaBisse Guest

Hi, my minecraft app doesnt open on xbox. I have downloaded it through gamepass and all my other gamepass games works fine. I have tried delete the app and re-install but no success

please help

-

:)

IndicaBisse, Sep 2, 2019
  2. IndicaBisse Win User

Thanks for the answer will try it now ๐Ÿคž�๏ฟฝ
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there IndicaBisse

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get Minecraft to launch successfully. I can totally see how not being able to access this game could lead to some disappointment. I suggest removing and redownloading your account as outlined
    in How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One when you get the chance. If that does not help, then give our
    online guide entitled the
    Xbox One Game Freeze Solution
    a shot.

Hope this information proves fruitful.

Thanks for reading!
  4. Legendgenesis Win User

Are you trying to play the game on Xbox One or PC?
  5. IndicaBisse Win User

Oh sorry, its xbox one๐Ÿ˜Š
  6. IndicaBisse Win User

Yeah thanks for the help guys and girls ๐Ÿ‘�๏ฟฝ Unfortunately they are first open tommorow๐Ÿ˜‚
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox edition doesnt work with Xbox gamepass - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition doesnt

2. ๋งˆ์ธํฌ๋ž˜ํ”„ํŠธ xbox ๋กœ๊ทธ์ธ Edit - Translation] - Minecraft xbox sign

in XBoX on Mobile
    ๋งˆ์ธํฌ๋ž˜ํ”„ํŠธ xbox ๋กœ๊ทธ์ธ Edit - Translation] - Minecraft xbox sign: ๋งˆ์ธํฌ๋ž˜ํ”„ํŠธ์—์„œ xbox ๋กœ๊ทธ์ธ ํ•˜ ๋ฉด ๊ณ„ ์„ ๋งŒ๋“ค ๋•Œ ๋ถ€ํ„ฐ ๋ฏธ๊ตญ ๊ตญ ์˜ ์–ด๋ฅธ์œผ๋กœ ๋งŒ๋“ค์–ด์•ผ ํ•œ๋‹ค๋ฉด์„œ์š”? ๊ทธ๋Ÿผ ๋‚˜์ด ํ•œ์€ ์™œ ๋งŒ๋“ค์–ด ๋†“์€ ๊ฑด๊ฐ€์š”? ๊ทธ ๊ฒŒ ๋˜๋ฉด ์ฒ˜์Œ๋ถ€ํ„ฐ ์–ด๋ฅธ๋ง๊ณค ๋ชปํ•˜๋Š” ๊ฑฐ์ž–์•„์š”. ๋„๋Œ€์ฒด ๋‚˜์ด ํ•œ์„ ์™œ ๊ฑธ์—ˆ๋‚˜์š” ์ฒ˜์Œ๋ถ€ํ„ฐ ์–ด๋ฅธ๋งŒ ๋œ๋‹ค ์จ๋†“์ง€... ์‚ฐ๊ฑฐ ์ง„์งœ ํ›„ํšŒ๋˜๋„ค์š”. ์ง„์งœ ๊ณ„ ํ•˜๋‚˜ ๋” ์•ˆ ๋งŒ๋“ค ํ•ด๊ฒฐ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋Š” ๋ฐฉ๋ฒ• ์—†๋‚˜์š”? ๊ณ„ ์„ ๋”...
  3. Getting Minecraft Bedrock Edition on the wrong Microsoft Account [NOT XBOX]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Minecraft Bedrock Edition on the wrong Microsoft Account [NOT XBOX]: As a note, the category selected for this account IS Xbox. However, there were no other options which seemed to be related to the Microsoft Store, so I'm posting this here. Lately, I wanted to...
  4. Onde fica o exรฉcutรกvel do Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Onde fica o exรฉcutรกvel do Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?: Jรก procurei em todas as pastas, porรฉm nunca achei. Podem me dizer exatamente onde fica o caminho? b5dbc83e-3169-4cbf-bcba-ce3fe51441ff
  5. How to get resource packs from PE to minecraft Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get resource packs from PE to minecraft Xbox one edition: I purchased resource packs on pocket edition and they dont show up on my xbox version. How can i download them onto my xbox? 498d21c9-8a32-4687-addc-d8eeb99d1d40
  6. minecraft bedrcok edition - unable to connect to world

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft bedrcok edition - unable to connect to world: me and a friend we want to play minecraft in each other's world but whenever i try to enter her world and she tries to enter mine this error occurs, she plays on her cell phone and i on the pc,...
  7. Minecraft ps4 bedrock edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft ps4 bedrock edition: Scusate qualcuno mi puo risolvere questo problema? Da pochi giorni e uscito l'uptaid di Minecraft ps4 ,io collegai tanto tempo fa l'account ma adesso mi appare la schermata come se dovessi rifarlo...
  8. Cannot Connect to a LAN World Minecraft Bedrock (PE) Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Connect to a LAN World Minecraft Bedrock (PE) Edition: I am trying to connect two Kindle Fire devices together through a router with no internet access. When both are connected, each device can see that the other is in a world (when they are in a...
  9. Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I claim Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: My java account was taken back in 2017, I got hacked, I lost access to my account and i recently got it back. I no longer have a Windows 10 Key. Im wondering why and why i cant claim a new one....
  10. minecraft windows 10 edition cant refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition cant refund: i recently bought minecraft windows 10 and i wish i hadn't as i already have minecraft on all my devices and i would like a refund however when i try to contact support they just bring me back to...