Minecraft Xbox edition doesnt work with Xbox gamepass

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox edition doesnt work with Xbox gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my minecraft app doesnt open on xbox. I have downloaded it through gamepass and all my other gamepass games works fine. I have tried delete the app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IndicaBisse, Sep 2, 2019.

1. IndicaBisse
    IndicaBisse Guest

Hi, my minecraft app doesnt open on xbox. I have downloaded it through gamepass and all my other gamepass games works fine. I have tried delete the app and re-install but no success

please help

-

:)

IndicaBisse, Sep 2, 2019
  2. IndicaBisse Win User

Thanks for the answer will try it now 🤞��
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there IndicaBisse

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get Minecraft to launch successfully. I can totally see how not being able to access this game could lead to some disappointment. I suggest removing and redownloading your account as outlined
    in How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One when you get the chance. If that does not help, then give our
    online guide entitled the
    Xbox One Game Freeze Solution
    a shot.

Hope this information proves fruitful.

Thanks for reading!
  4. Legendgenesis Win User

Are you trying to play the game on Xbox One or PC?
  5. IndicaBisse Win User

Oh sorry, its xbox one😊
  6. IndicaBisse Win User

Yeah thanks for the help guys and girls 👍�� Unfortunately they are first open tommorow😂
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox edition doesnt work with Xbox gamepass - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition doesnt

2. Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.12 multiplayer error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.12 multiplayer error: Used to play in multiplayer all the time using our xbox live accounts so that we can play even if we are not together. Then I had to go to my province where the internet provider is different. I...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds: I tried starting up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but the screen was all white. I reinstalled it, and it deleted all my worlds. Is there a way to fix this? de5ba0b1-5fbb-46bd-b655-9144cd55b238
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10: It says the go to aka.ms/accountsettings to change your privacy settings. I have constantly looked through everything currently all settings are on/allowed. I dont know what to do...
  5. I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.: I've been playing Minecraft Java edition for quite a while now, and have also bought Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. Most of my friends have been going over to the Bedrock edition of Minecraft...
  6. Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition): Just recently I've been unable to use the skin packs i purchased back on the 360 version of the game. Up until now ive had no problem using them on the bedrock/better together edition. Now its...
  7. Xbox One Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Texture Pack Locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Texture Pack Locked: A while ago I bought the Pure BDCraft Texture Pack, and earlier today it was working fine, but now it, along with the Halfling's Burrow Template, are locked. So, why are two things that I BOUGHT...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update: Even though Minecraft v1.14 has been released, my Minecraft is still v1.12.1 and I can't seem to figure out why it won't update. I have had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for months and since now it...
  9. If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new...: I've been thinking about buying a texture pack to use when I play minecraft but don't know if you can use a texture pack on both minecraft Xbox one edition and on the new minecraft....
  10. How to find my redeem code for minecraft windows 10 edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to find my redeem code for minecraft windows 10 edition?: I own minecraft windows 10 on my xbox one. I know we were also given a code to redeem so that the game could also be downloaded on your pc. sadly I can not find this code. Is there anyway I can...