Minecraft Xbox Game bundle.

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox Game bundle. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the Minecraft game bundle last year and I am trying to redeem the codes from the bundle. anyone know why they are not working?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesRamey4, Oct 8, 2019.

1. JamesRamey4
    JamesRamey4 Guest

I purchased the Minecraft game bundle last year and I am trying to redeem the codes from the bundle. anyone know why they are not working?

:)

JamesRamey4, Oct 8, 2019
  2. bkwdesign Win User

Gears 5 Ultimate not showing as owned

We purchased our Xbox which came bundled with Minecraft. We are also wondering how to re-install it - the store wants us to pay for it. Not seeing it in my purchase history, though, maybe due to the game being bundled with my Xbox purchase.
  3. deathwish333666 Win User

Xbox one games

If you bought the xbox one minecraft bundle it should have a code or a hard disk copy. If not then you just have the trial version and not the full version of the game.
  4. Wade S. Win User

Bought new xBox One S with 3 Free months xBox Live Gold but the code is missing

I know, I've redeem all the other codes that came with the Minecraft bundle. But there is no xBox Gold that was suppose to be in there.
  5. denis97g Win User

does it give you an error?
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

are they in date? some codes have expiry dates.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox Game bundle. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Game bundle

2. I can't join multiplayer games on minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join multiplayer games on minecraft?: I've been having this issue for a while. Whenever I try to join a friend's game if they are on Xbox, my phone will spend a large amount of time trying to locate the server, before giving up and...
  3. How do you get Minecraft hunger games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get Minecraft hunger games: How do you get minecraft hunger games 5dfee934-de4e-45ee-b997-fb19757e30af
  4. Minecraft game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft game: My son plays Minecraft on 2 separate consoles, one at my house, the other at his Dad's. One is the xbox 1 S, the other an xbox 1. After he finishes he saves his progress. My question is that...
  5. Minecraft on Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft on Game Pass Ultimate: Why is Minecraft never joining Game Pass Ultimate? The game is already years old and still very expensive, they could at least deploy the initial package on Game Pass. I have the media version for...
  6. Xbox box one minecraft bundle with additional forza horizon 4 game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox box one minecraft bundle with additional forza horizon 4 game: In late November I bought, through the Microsoft store, an Xbox One Minecraft bundle as a gift. For an additional sum Microsoft threw in a Forza Horizon 4 game. Come Christmas the recipient opens...
  7. Purchased 3 months Gold last June 2017 promotion Minecraft Bundle Did not receive the game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3 months Gold last June 2017 promotion Minecraft Bundle Did not receive the game.: ive contacted chat on forum sevral times they keep sending me here had 2 wait 2 months to find out i still dont have it i was told id get it 31st of july but nope not happy...
  8. Missing game from Minecraft bundle.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing game from Minecraft bundle.: Hi, in the UK where I am based several stores are selling a Minecraft bundle (official bundle supplied by Microsoft) which contains an Xbox One console, controller, codes for Minecraft on Xbox...
  9. Question. Got the minecraft bundle with xbox one. but i am only seeing 2 of the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question. Got the minecraft bundle with xbox one. but i am only seeing 2 of the games.: I can't see the game Windows 10 Edition beta.... I just see the builders pack and the main game. But when I re enter the code says that I already redeemed that code....
  10. xbox one minecraft bundle can't find game redemption code given with xbox one bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one minecraft bundle can't find game redemption code given with xbox one bundle: xbox one minecraft bundle can't find game redemption code given with xbox one bundle bebc2ee7-25de-4e20-a36c-cf6d6a08f277