Minecraft Xbox Game bundle.

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox Game bundle. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the Minecraft game bundle last year and I am trying to redeem the codes from the bundle. anyone know why they are not working?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesRamey4, Oct 8, 2019.

1. JamesRamey4
    JamesRamey4 Guest

I purchased the Minecraft game bundle last year and I am trying to redeem the codes from the bundle. anyone know why they are not working?

:)

JamesRamey4, Oct 8, 2019
  2. bkwdesign Win User

Gears 5 Ultimate not showing as owned

We purchased our Xbox which came bundled with Minecraft. We are also wondering how to re-install it - the store wants us to pay for it. Not seeing it in my purchase history, though, maybe due to the game being bundled with my Xbox purchase.
  3. deathwish333666 Win User

Xbox one games

If you bought the xbox one minecraft bundle it should have a code or a hard disk copy. If not then you just have the trial version and not the full version of the game.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

installed game not listed in aps or games

Hi Jaxson,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

The
    Xbox One S Minecraft bundle purchased from the Microsoft Store
    includes the base game, which should start installing after you redeem the code, the Minecraft Explorers pack which comes with texture packs and skins which should be accessible in your game
    inventory when you launch the game, and the Minecraft Story Mode Season 1. The add-on codes won't be seen in your games library and nothing will download for those add ons. You need to access these items in-game.

Did the subscription codes say they were expired after you tried redeeming them? If the box was sealed, then that shouldn't be the case. We cannot help with expired code issues in a bundle so you will either need to go back to where you purchased the bundle
    or contact Xbox Customer Support. https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Wade S. Win User

Bought new xBox One S with 3 Free months xBox Live Gold but the code is missing

I know, I've redeem all the other codes that came with the Minecraft bundle. But there is no xBox Gold that was suppose to be in there.
  6. denis97g Win User

does it give you an error?
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox Game bundle. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Game bundle

2. Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game: When i want to play online or use my saved skins i have to login to my microsoft account, and have to use the special code and open a webpage, every time i open the game. I have gotten the message...
  3. Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing: IAll my games have been saved to the same gamertag. In the past month all my games saved to this gamertag are missing. I'm signed into the same microsoft account and the same gamertag shows up in...
  4. Minecraft Game Pass Quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Game Pass Quest: Hi to my fellow Ambassadors. Can anyone help with this. I have completed two achievements in Minecraft Xbox One Edition but they have not shown up in the Game Pass Quest list. Other achievements...
  5. Minecraft keeps stalling while in games Xb1s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps stalling while in games Xb1s: My nephews game client has been stalling / freezing since the latest update. I am worried about a reinstall option as he would be extremely upste aboit losing his worlds. What can i do to help...
  6. Xbox box one minecraft bundle with additional forza horizon 4 game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox box one minecraft bundle with additional forza horizon 4 game: In late November I bought, through the Microsoft store, an Xbox One Minecraft bundle as a gift. For an additional sum Microsoft threw in a Forza Horizon 4 game. Come Christmas the recipient opens...
  7. Purchased 3 months Gold last June 2017 promotion Minecraft Bundle Did not receive the game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3 months Gold last June 2017 promotion Minecraft Bundle Did not receive the game.: ive contacted chat on forum sevral times they keep sending me here had 2 wait 2 months to find out i still dont have it i was told id get it 31st of july but nope not happy...
  8. Missing game from Minecraft bundle.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing game from Minecraft bundle.: Hi, in the UK where I am based several stores are selling a Minecraft bundle (official bundle supplied by Microsoft) which contains an Xbox One console, controller, codes for Minecraft on Xbox...
  9. Question. Got the minecraft bundle with xbox one. but i am only seeing 2 of the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question. Got the minecraft bundle with xbox one. but i am only seeing 2 of the games.: I can't see the game Windows 10 Edition beta.... I just see the builders pack and the main game. But when I re enter the code says that I already redeemed that code....
  10. xbox one minecraft bundle can't find game redemption code given with xbox one bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one minecraft bundle can't find game redemption code given with xbox one bundle: xbox one minecraft bundle can't find game redemption code given with xbox one bundle bebc2ee7-25de-4e20-a36c-cf6d6a08f277