Minecraft Xbox/Halo4, JOIN IN NOW!!

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox/Halo4, JOIN IN NOW!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Everyone! Here, from Community Evolve Gaming! As you may know we have a little over 1300 Active members with several different branches and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ImDaWay, Mar 17, 2014.

1. ImDaWay
    ImDaWay Guest

Hey Everyone!

Here, from Community Evolve Gaming! As you may know we have a little over 1300 Active members with several different branches and games we play. Always having great people to play with no matter what games you are playing! I wanted to take a
    little time to talk about just two of our main and most exciting branches on today .....Minecraft Xbox - and Halo 4!

We are doing :

Exciting New Hungry Games

Youtube Skits/Videos

Custom Game Nights

Build Off Competitions

Survival Islands

Dragon Games (New Minecraft Game We Created)

Fun Matchmaking Hours

Live Streaming

Live Podcast

Events

Treasure Hunts and MORE!!!

These are just a few things we are doing in Minecraft and Halo , So Join US! No GT Changes, No Mandatory Meetings/Training's, No Expectation that you have to be online ALL THE TIME" , We base acceptance on maturity and personality. Community
    Evolve is not for everyone of course and we understand that, find what suits you. If your looking for a social casual fun positive laid back gaming group ,with great people , Check us out NOW
    Communityevolve.net

Reply to the post or send me a message at "3" on Xbox and I'll get you all set and ready! Just Keep Gaming!

:)

ImDaWay, Mar 17, 2014
  2. Epicuss
    Epicuss Guest
    Recruiting people for our clan

Hi there,

I am WreckedFir18 and I would like to join this clan as well, please!

I play Halo4, MW3, Minecraft, The walking dead.

Thanks

Leka

Epicuss, Mar 17, 2014
  3. Fenrisufr
    Fenrisufr Guest
    Iconik-Gaming

Main games we play are: Black Ops2|Halo4|MW3|Minecraft|and so so many more

Fenrisufr, Mar 17, 2014
  4. Epicuss Win User

Recruiting people for our clan

Hi there,

I am WreckedFir18 and I would like to join this clan as well, please!

I play Halo4, MW3, Minecraft, The walking dead.

Thanks

Leka
  5. Fenrisufr Win User

Iconik-Gaming

Main games we play are: Black Ops2|Halo4|MW3|Minecraft|and so so many more
  6. Saxwen Win User

need new xbox live friends

Anyone can add me if they want. Been playing minecraft, destiny, halo4, titanfall and others. Name is
  7. VibroPlex Win User

halo4

No one here can help you with that. Create a new Microsoft Account and Xbox Free account, then join Waypoint at
    forums.halowaypoint.com and post there regarding the Halo4 ban
  8. Lavindathar Win User

OXF November Gamerscore Challenge

I've hit a slow points section now with AC3 and Halo4.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox/Halo4, JOIN IN NOW!! - Similar Threads - Minecraft Halo4 JOIN

2. Minecraft IOS on IPad Pro; My resource packs are gone and the store is trying to make me...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft IOS on IPad Pro; My resource packs are gone and the store is trying to make me...: It’s been a while since i last logged on to play minecraft and I’m aware there have been some updates. However i logged back into my account and all my purchase were gone and weren’t...
  3. Minecraft,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft,: So hello fellow gamers of microsoft or others, Ive bought the more expensive minecraft and i was suppost to get mine coins when i joined havent got any minecoins and ima mad!...
  4. Problem with Minecraft beta and ray tracing

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Minecraft beta and ray tracing: I have the graphics card and my drivers are up to date but when I try to enable ray tracing for Minecraft it gives me the wrong beta submitted by /u/God-Given1737 [link] [comments]
  5. Can't Connect to Minecraft Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Connect to Minecraft Marketplace: Xbox is connected to internet (tested and confirmed) but Minecraft isn't connecting to the marketplace. 6a3ae8fd-c63b-4b2d-94ef-57175ee5da81
  6. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: I lost all my skins and packs in minecraft and i have tried everything but nothing works 7784e81d-ea07-4268-bfed-b9df4922940d
  7. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Ive been trying to load i to mine craft but it keeps getting to the last loading screen and it says global recources failed to download but it loads when im not signed in. The only way to be able...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Cant find the redeem anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Cant find the redeem anymore.: I heard that people who use to have old accounts, and bought the game before 2018 could get it for free (the windows 10 edition) but i cant find it in my mojang account, and i am pretty sure i...
  9. Minecraft World Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Save: I have a world on minecraft which i had full netherite, i saved and quit and the next day on a different xbox i lost all of my netherite and it went back to diamond armor. How could i fix this?...
  10. no one can join my minecraft world on minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10 os

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no one can join my minecraft world on minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10 os: therdo is working in settings minecraft is allowed thru the firewall and i restarted my router many times and i uninstalled any vpns or network related apps i don't have local area connection...