Minecraft Xbox/Halo4, JOIN IN NOW!!

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox/Halo4, JOIN IN NOW!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Everyone! Here, from Community Evolve Gaming! As you may know we have a little over 1300 Active members with several different branches and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ImDaWay, Mar 17, 2014.

1. ImDaWay
    ImDaWay Guest

Hey Everyone!

Here, from Community Evolve Gaming! As you may know we have a little over 1300 Active members with several different branches and games we play. Always having great people to play with no matter what games you are playing! I wanted to take a
    little time to talk about just two of our main and most exciting branches on today .....Minecraft Xbox - and Halo 4!

We are doing :

Exciting New Hungry Games

Youtube Skits/Videos

Custom Game Nights

Build Off Competitions

Survival Islands

Dragon Games (New Minecraft Game We Created)

Fun Matchmaking Hours

Live Streaming

Live Podcast

Events

Treasure Hunts and MORE!!!

These are just a few things we are doing in Minecraft and Halo , So Join US! No GT Changes, No Mandatory Meetings/Training's, No Expectation that you have to be online ALL THE TIME" , We base acceptance on maturity and personality. Community
    Evolve is not for everyone of course and we understand that, find what suits you. If your looking for a social casual fun positive laid back gaming group ,with great people , Check us out NOW
    Communityevolve.net

Reply to the post or send me a message at "3" on Xbox and I'll get you all set and ready! Just Keep Gaming!

:)

ImDaWay, Mar 17, 2014
  2. Epicuss
    Epicuss Guest
    Recruiting people for our clan

Hi there,

I am WreckedFir18 and I would like to join this clan as well, please!

I play Halo4, MW3, Minecraft, The walking dead.

Thanks

Leka

Epicuss, Mar 17, 2014
  3. Fenrisufr
    Fenrisufr Guest
    Iconik-Gaming

Main games we play are: Black Ops2|Halo4|MW3|Minecraft|and so so many more

Fenrisufr, Mar 17, 2014
  4. Epicuss Win User

Recruiting people for our clan

Hi there,

I am WreckedFir18 and I would like to join this clan as well, please!

I play Halo4, MW3, Minecraft, The walking dead.

Thanks

Leka
  5. Fenrisufr Win User

Iconik-Gaming

Main games we play are: Black Ops2|Halo4|MW3|Minecraft|and so so many more
  6. Saxwen Win User

need new xbox live friends

Anyone can add me if they want. Been playing minecraft, destiny, halo4, titanfall and others. Name is
  7. VibroPlex Win User

halo4

No one here can help you with that. Create a new Microsoft Account and Xbox Free account, then join Waypoint at
    forums.halowaypoint.com and post there regarding the Halo4 ban
  8. Lavindathar Win User

OXF November Gamerscore Challenge

I've hit a slow points section now with AC3 and Halo4.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox/Halo4, JOIN IN NOW!! - Similar Threads - Minecraft Halo4 JOIN

2. Controller Lost Connection error in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller Lost Connection error in Minecraft: I am experiencing an issue where one of my four controllers when trying to play split screen on Minecraft says controller lost connection, this is a different controller each time & the controller...
  3. Minecraft Xbox: You are almost out of data storage space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox: You are almost out of data storage space: The forum is full of people having this problem with Minecraft and still no improvement. My xbox has 300GB free. I just bought and installed Minecraft. I could play for one time of 30 mins. When...
  4. Troubleshooting Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Troubleshooting Minecraft: I have trouble opening Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox one. I tried everything including resetting, deleting saved file and none of it worked. 21c54b99-a6e7-448b-8339-32dcfb311cf5
  5. Minecraft Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Code: So, I got Minecraft ages ago, but sold it after I got bored, as most of you know pewdiepie has brought it back into trend, and my friend got xbox one edition on disc, and encouraged me to get it...
  6. minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft: World won't get past building terrain but my friends can play on it but not me even tho i'm the host 7b89a243-2c9f-48f5-8795-04de1043fb8e
  7. Minecraft crashing/turning Xbox off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashing/turning Xbox off: I've had problems this evening whilst playing Minecraft. Half way through a game my machine just turned off, no error code provided. The same error has repeated several times when trying to...
  8. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!: Hi All Not sure if you are aware of this, but you can get the Bedrock edition of Minecraft for free if you play the Xbox One Edition from now until the 30th of November. More info below (as...
  9. minecraft gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft gift card: I wanted to put my Minecraft gift card on my friends account but I messed up and it gave it to me how do I fix it cca48678-48d6-49f0-8232-fe78584df7ee
  10. Minecraft World Corrupt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Corrupt: is there any way i can fix my corrupted minecraft world i tried uninstalling and re installing, deleting my saved game data and nothing works. is there any way i can find why my world is corrupted...