Minecraft XBOX Help transferring/migrating worlds. Please help

Discus and support Minecraft XBOX Help transferring/migrating worlds. Please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have a world I put ALOT of time into on my Xbox ONE S. I now have a XBOX series X, but still have my Xbox ONE S hooked up in the other room. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blazex420x, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Blazex420x
    Blazex420x Guest

So i have a world I put ALOT of time into on my Xbox ONE S.

I now have a XBOX series X, but still have my Xbox ONE S hooked up in the other room.

I installed Minecraft on my new Xbox series X and when i go and look at my worlds available it shows my world that I had from the Xbox one S that i want to play.

when I go and try to play/sync it. it stops right near the end and gives me an error "The world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. try the world on a console where its in a good state and try migrating it again."

Sooo i logged onto my Xbox ONE S and tried to enter the world and it works, everything is working fine.

So i went back to the Series X to try and play it again and it still gives me the same error message.

I cleared my local saved games and it still gives me the error.

How do i migrate my world over to my series x? i have the world available and working on my xbox one S.

:)

Blazex420x, Apr 27, 2021
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft

Hello Bcr213,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning wanting to play a world on Minecraft on an Xbox 360 that was created on an Xbox One console.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to view this transferring Minecraft worlds to another device
    support article which discusses the process for transferring worlds in Minecraft.

Check this for us and then let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
  3. AllAlexi Win User

Minecraft

Firstly, I can confirm that Minecraft for Xbox One is included in Xbox Game Pass. Minecraft is not yet a part of Game Pass for PC.

Although it is still possible to transfer data from Minecraft on Xbox 360 to Minecraft for Xbox One, it is not straight forward. The process requires you to go via Minecraft Xbox One Edition.

From Minecraft.net:

It’s not possible to transfer a world directly from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to the new version of Minecraft for Xbox One. To do this, you will need to first transfer the world to Xbox One Edition and then to the new version of Minecraft.

Please see more info' here:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360035131751-Transfer-Minecraft-worlds-on-Xbox-consoles-

Hope that helps :)
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

transferir mundos de minecraft de java a xbox one [Mod Translation - transfer minecraft worlds from java to xbox one]

Hey Enzo

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking a way to transfer a Java World to an Xbox One World.

This is not possible, you are not able to transfer a World to from Java, to console, much less if this is not the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft.

As far as transferring Worlds in the Bedrock edition of Minecraft, you can take a look at

this
    article.

I hope this helps.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Move world from my adult account to new child account?

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! Unfortunately there is not a way to transfer game saves between two Xbox Live accounts on Xbox One, which is where the Minecraft worlds are stored. Additionally, since your account has already been created as an adult account, it cannot
    be migrated to a child account. Once a date of birth has been set on an account, it cannot be changed.

Hope this helps!
  6. Porschesgt10 Win User

Transferring a minecraft world

Me and a bunch of friends have made a minecraft world that we all enjoy olaying on, however the person who made the workd is extremely inconsistant when it comes to playing on the world. Is there a way I can get a copy of the world or transfer the
    world to my own xbox? I want to create a realm with it. Thanks for the help.
    a quick look on the web and found this.

https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2936337-transferring-minecraft-worlds-to-another-device

hope it helps

steve
Thema:

1. Minecraft XBOX Help transferring/migrating worlds. Please help - Similar Threads - Minecraft Help transferring

2. Minecraft Launcher ( Java Edition ) Problem * Please help! *

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher ( Java Edition ) Problem * Please help! *: So I downloaded/bought Minecraft and I was trying to get mods so I downloaded the Minecraft launcher. When I did this, I tried to play but it said only demo so I clicked on demo and it said I only...
  3. Need help leaving the minecraft beta, it won't let me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help leaving the minecraft beta, it won't let me.: I have been trying to get out of the Minecraft Beta for about 30 minutes now, but every time I boot up minecraft it automatically becomes the beta edition. I unenrolled through the insider hub. It...
  4. Microsoft Connection to Minecraft help pls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Connection to Minecraft help pls: Hello i am trying to connect my microsoft to minecraft but ever time i do it doesnt work pls respond and help me pls [Moderator Edit: Moved from Microsoft Edge \ All other issues \ Windows 10]...
  5. Minecraft PS4: Deleted Microsoft Account, Sony doesn't help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4: Deleted Microsoft Account, Sony doesn't help.: Hi, I am making this as I cannot use online features on Minecraft for PlayStation 4. The Microsoft account that was linked to my PlayStation account has been deleted about 8 months ago. As...
  6. I need help to play minecraft realms on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help to play minecraft realms on windows 10: I try to play minecraft realms on the windows 10 edition, i get invited by my friends to join but it says i have to change privacy settings, so i go to the manage app privacy settings to change...
  7. Can't play minecraft online on my PS4 because of this .please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play minecraft online on my PS4 because of this .please help: ooops looks like this account is already connected . Please sign in with previous connected Microsoft account . What does this mean. I am trying to play mine craft online on my ps4 but get this...
  8. Please Help me sign my children in to play Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Help me sign my children in to play Minecraft on ps4: Hi, I Dont know where else to go. Ive spoken to minecraft on thier forum , they say speak to you . Ive paid for minecraft on the ps4 and my children want to play thier friends online. But we...
  9. PLEASE if anyone could help me with my minecraft account 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    PLEASE if anyone could help me with my minecraft account 1: I've got many code creepers and got in 2 time now i can't fix so please help me Out 3764bc9a-75bb-4170-8ee4-2de6bdc8e37b
  10. I bought minecraft and i cant go to non cracked server please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft and i cant go to non cracked server please help.: So yes as i said i bought minecraft and i cant go to premium servers like:hypixel... And i have all the privacy setting in enabled and i still cant go on premium servers please help?...