Minecraft/Xbox Live Login Issues

Discus and support Minecraft/Xbox Live Login Issues in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So my problem is concerning Xbox Live and Minecraft Pocket Edition on an iPad Mini. For the last few months, we have had a curious problem with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by EmmyTheTurtle, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Minecraft/Xbox Live Login Issues

So my problem is concerning Xbox Live and Minecraft Pocket Edition on an iPad Mini. For the last few months, we have had a curious problem with Minecraft. Whenever we are on the WiFi at our house, Minecraft forever tries to sign into Xbox Live, so we can't
    play our worlds. When we are not on the WiFi, Minecraft is signed into Xbox Live and we can play our worlds. This has worked for the past few months, but now, our house is almost out of cellular data and we're not even halfway through the month, so we need
    a better solution. There's three complications, though.

1) We can still sign in and out of the Xbox Live app on WiFi, but this doesn't affect Minecraft.

2) We have a MyCircle in our house, which even though the iPad is technically unmanaged, it could still be interfering with that.

3) We go to a local college once a week to take piano lessons and while on their WiFi, it is signed in and works fine.

Does anybody have any solutions?

:)

EmmyTheTurtle, Mar 31, 2019
  2. ALFREDovinder Win User

[Mod removed- [personal information]
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Emmy,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to sign into your account when trying to play Minecraft on your tablet.

You've mentioned that this is only occurring when the tablet is connected to your home network, and any other network does not have this issue of connecting and signing in. The issue may consist of a firewall that is blocking full connection to Xbox Live
    and therefore not signing in appropriately for Minecraft.

We recommend to attempt port forwarding through your network to allow the Xbox Live service ports to be opened for a direct connection. You can do so by following the steps provided by the port
    forward website

Try this and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
  4. UBlessing Win User

xbox live에 로그인 할수 없습니다. (I can't sign in to Xbox Live. )

I'm using windows 10 now and i'm started minecraft in microsoft store and i want login xbox live but they show me that's code.
  5. guile_mrd Win User

xbox live login issue

6. Darkfiend Win User

xbox live login issue

or they are not as its been like this for last few hours and nothing
Thema:

1. Minecraft/Xbox Live Login Issues - Similar Threads - Minecraft Live Login

2. Unable to connect (minecraft xbox live)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect (minecraft xbox live): I am currently unable to connect to my friends world but they can join me and another friend can't join me but I can him and vice versa between the 6 of us friends. Is this a server issue...
  3. Minecraft is crashing after creating an Xbox live account. How to fix without losing data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is crashing after creating an Xbox live account. How to fix without losing data?: Minecraft is crashing now after creating an Xbox live account. Just started. How to fix without losing data? 971de68a-bd5e-4495-be64-1669ff063875
  4. Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft on IOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft on IOS: I can access my account via my laptop, but not via my iPad. Have a child that is freaking out that he cant log into Minecraft. We are running the latest iOS software. No error codes are showing....
  5. i cant sign into my xbox live minecraft account help

in XBoX on Mobile
    i cant sign into my xbox live minecraft account help: https://youtu.be/D7_xl85FWyo 1d91a244-bfac-416a-854c-16c0d8c9b4bf
  6. Minecraft purchase transfer Google > Xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft purchase transfer Google > Xbox live.: Recently, I have switched to playing on my computer, and am looking for a way to transfer my google play purchases. From android to my xbox live account, Some purchases were before the better...
  7. I cant use Xbox Live in Minecraft Pocket Edition.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cant use Xbox Live in Minecraft Pocket Edition.: Hello, when i try to login my account in minecraft pocket edition the xbox live window dont show where i have to put my email and my password, i really need help-...
  8. Login Minecraft PE Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Login Minecraft PE Xbox Live Account: Hi there. So i try to explain my Problem. I use Minecraft PE on Iphone 6 s or Ipad Air 2. After i start the game it is possible to login with X Box live to play multiplayer in Server. But if i...
  9. Hello! I just bought Minecraft 10 Beta but when i try to login with xbox live doesn't connect ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I just bought Minecraft 10 Beta but when i try to login with xbox live doesn't connect ...: I'm trying to login on Minecraft 10 Beta using the button the game provide us to conect, it does load for a while but then its back to the main screen of the game, with out my friends or my...
  10. Minecraft PE 0.15.0 xbox live login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE 0.15.0 xbox live login: HI I recently updated my minecraft PE to 0.15.0 on my ipad air 2 and im having troble sighing into my xbox live account. I type in my emil and pasword and it goes onto a screen saying that there...