Minecraft/XBOX Live sign in issue

Discus and support Minecraft/XBOX Live sign in issue in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, i keep having this issue that when i try to sign into my xbox live account to play on servers it keeps going to a green loading scree then saying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BlakeCooper, Nov 6, 2018.

1. BlakeCooper
    BlakeCooper Guest

Hi,

i keep having this issue that when i try to sign into my xbox live account to play on servers it keeps going to a green loading scree then saying “Sorry something went wrong please try again or visit xbox.com for help” i dont know what to do.!

please help.

Thanks

:)

BlakeCooper, Nov 6, 2018
  2. I cant play Destiny?

LamaBraveheart, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Socrates92
    Socrates92 Guest
    Socrates92, Nov 6, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. If you can't get into the console dashboard then you may need to do a factory reset on the console. Please try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down. Then unplug it for 30 seconds.
    When you power on quickly hold the Sync button (left side near the USB port on the original Xbox One and just below the power button on the S and X consoles) and the Eject button for the console until you hear a second start up noise.

You should now see a new screen. Scroll over to Restart/Reset and reset the console to factory settings. There is an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them.

onyxishere, Nov 7, 2018
  5. BlakeCooper1
    BlakeCooper1 Guest
    OK,

Firstly, I was Referring to the mobile Xbox app which after I log in, keeps saying "Sorry, something went wrong. give it another try, or try on Xbox.com". (It is an Xbox 360 Account).

Secondly, I was talking about Minecraft PE, which i somewhat got working, but on my main WiFi connection I launch the app then it says "Signing into Xbox Live Account" it will then last for a few seconds leading to Everything Freezing. But on Other WiFi,
    it works fine with no issues at all. (The other WiFi isn't always accessible as it is a friends WiFi).

[Sorry if i sounded Rude]

Please Reply As Soon As Possible,

Thanks.

BlakeCooper1, Nov 7, 2018
  6. BlakeCooper1
    BlakeCooper1 Guest
    Thats exactly what you said before and it did not work

BlakeCooper1, Nov 7, 2018
  7. Hey there Blake!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with getting signed into Minecraft PE.

Since this is the pocket edition, I would say some of the best thing for you to try would be to uninstall and then reinstall the game back to your phone.

If that doesn't work, then try maybe restarting the phone.

Give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped in resolution of your issue.

Much thanks!

XBF Esteban R, Nov 13, 2018
  8. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest

Signing into Xbox Live has a problem with more people, the only thing that has helped them yet, is to reset xbox to factory settings without deleting games and applications.

Jurgen1488, Nov 5, 2018
  9. XBF Brad A Win User

"Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com" error

Hello Eternal,

Sorry for the issue with signing in. Have you contacted Mojang with the issue of signing into Minecraft PE? They both are linked as you need to sign into the Xbox live for the pocket edition.

Thanks,

Brad
  10. SourLotus109823 Win User

how do i connect xbox live free to minecraft so i can play with my friends

I am signed up for xbox live but cant find my Minecraft game under my games or see how to log into xbox live in the Minecraft app on pc
  11. Jurgen1488 Win User

Signing into Xbox Live has a problem with more people, the only thing that has helped them yet, is to reset xbox to factory settings without deleting games and applications.
  12. BlakeCooper1 Win User

Sorry to hear it. If you can't get into the console dashboard then you may need to do a factory reset on the console. Please try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down. Then unplug it for
    30 seconds. When you power on quickly hold the Sync button (left side near the USB port on the original Xbox One and just below the power button on the S and X consoles) and the Eject button for the console until you hear a second start up noise.

You should now see a new screen. Scroll over to Restart/Reset and reset the console to factory settings. There is an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them.
    OK,

Firstly, I was Referring to the mobile Xbox app which after I log in, keeps saying "Sorry, something went wrong. give it another try, or try on Xbox.com". (It is an Xbox 360 Account).

Secondly, I was talking about Minecraft PE, which i somewhat got working, but on my main WiFi connection I launch the app then it says "Signing into Xbox Live Account" it will then last for a few seconds leading to Everything Freezing. But on Other WiFi,
    it works fine with no issues at all. (The other WiFi isn't always accessible as it is a friends WiFi).

[Sorry if i sounded Rude]

Please Reply As Soon As Possible,

Thanks.
  13. XBF Esteban R Win User

Hey there Blake!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with getting signed into Minecraft PE.

Since this is the pocket edition, I would say some of the best thing for you to try would be to uninstall and then reinstall the game back to your phone.

If that doesn't work, then try maybe restarting the phone.

Give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped in resolution of your issue.

Much thanks!
Thema:

1. Minecraft/XBOX Live sign in issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft Live sign

2. Signing into Xbox live on Minecraft for iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Signing into Xbox live on Minecraft for iPhone: When I try to sign in to Xbox live on Minecraft on my phone it would ask me for my email I would type it in then it would ask me for my password and I would type it in and lastly it would ask me...
  3. Can't play multiplayer Minecraft through XBOX live and can't sign into the marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer Minecraft through XBOX live and can't sign into the marketplace: I can't play multiplayer in Minecraft through XBOX Live because of how "my Xbox Live account is set up." My privacy settings are ALL adult and it's not working at all. I ALSO can't buy ANYTHING...
  4. minecraft pocket edition on ipad using xbox live sign in--ipad died, how do i retreive all the ...

in XBoX on Mobile
    minecraft pocket edition on ipad using xbox live sign in--ipad died, how do i retreive all the ...: So, I play minecraft pocket edition on my ipad and have created numerous worlds. my ipad crashed and will not charge anymore, so I can't turn it on at all--I've troubleshooted a ton but no luck....
  5. My xbox live account is signing in to my. Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox live account is signing in to my. Minecraft account: when ever i click sign in it asks for which account and i click my account and it just goes back to start screen and is not signed in why is it doing that def5a01b-5605-40be-861b-1d6da2fe8253
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, can't sign into Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, can't sign into Xbox Live: Hello there! So i recently just bought Minecraft windows 10 edition for my PC, and i can play and save in worlds just fine, but I can't seem to sign into Xbox live on it. I've tried re-signing in...
  7. Minecraft crashed after signing into Xbox Live at start on Windows 10.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashed after signing into Xbox Live at start on Windows 10.: When I had turned on my computer and had logged into Minecraft, Minecraft crashes while trying to log into Xbox Live. The Message is "Signing Into Xbox Live...This Will Take A Moment...", then...
  8. Can't sign in to Xbox live through Minecraft pe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Xbox live through Minecraft pe: My son's Minecraft pe recently stopped letting him sign in and needed to be uninstalled and reinstalled. Since it was, he can open and play worlds on his iPhone 5 just fine, but when he tries to...
  9. I can't sign in to Xbox live on minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in to Xbox live on minecraft PE: I can't sign in to Xbox live on minecraft PE e029c448-3e52-4709-a690-62430312c64a
  10. Guys, halo sprtan **** cannot sign me into Xbox live on windows, but Minecraft works. Any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guys, halo sprtan **** cannot sign me into Xbox live on windows, but Minecraft works. Any help?: So basically, the Halo Spartan **** Game on Windows 10 is not signing me into Xbox live. However, Minecraft, Gears of War 4, and Age of Empires are signing me into Xbox. Can anyone help me, the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft sign in to xbox live problem