Minecraft XBox One and Windows 10

Discus and support Minecraft XBox One and Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own minecraft on my xbox one and was wondering if I had to pay again to get it on my windows 10 laptop dddd57ea-fcdd-44d9-ba72-8617190f3340 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Moms Cooking, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Moms Cooking
    Moms Cooking Guest

I own minecraft on my xbox one and was wondering if I had to pay again to get it on my windows 10 laptop

:)

Moms Cooking, Jul 17, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Problem playing a game I already own

But that would only be for the console, not for Windows 10. That was the upgrade from the Minecraft Xbox One Edition to what is now just Minecraft. Minecraft for Windows 10 would be a separate purchase.
  5. luissolid Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 to Xbox One?

There are different versions of Minecraft on Xbox One! Theres Minecraft Xbox One Version, Minecraft (compatible with pc, mobile, switch).

The Version that you say Minecraft Windows 10 its only for Windows PC.
  6. Miles_ Win User

i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox

Also please make sure you bought the right version. There are three Minecraft games in Microsoft Store.

They are -

Minecraft(If you want to play it on Xbox One, you should buy this version)

Minecraft for Windows 10

Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile.

Minecraft and Minecraft for Windows 10 share the same pic in Microsoft Store.
Thema:

1. Minecraft XBox One and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 error: He descargado Minecraft en mi pc todo hiba bien pero un rato en que juego la pantalla se traba y se pone negro, no me deja hacer nada es muy molesto ya que pasa cada 20 minutos y tengo que...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play: The title explain it all but I've tried everything to get this world back, me and my friends have poured countless hours into it and it's weird to see that it just ended up that way...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition: Can i un-redeem a code that i have already used(i want to give my game to a family member) 58faf103-dac8-44d6-9ae7-3cc5a19769c0
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Sound problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Sound problem: I recently redeemed the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft, but I can't play it due to a really awful audio bug -- upon launching the game I hear a loud white noise / static buzz through my headset...
  6. Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I went to the Mojang account and entered. In my profile there was a code, at the bottom, to redeem the version of minecraft pe for Windows 10; free for all users who had purchased minecraft before...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0): Been trying to fix this issue for a while with no luck. I can connect to friends and join promoted servers, but can't join any servers I try to add. Added servers get stuck on "locating server"...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Starter - Login Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Starter - Login Problem: When I click the Log In button in Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition, I get a Failed Login message: "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong" Whenever I try...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello I'm currently playing a game called Minecraft and I am not able to talk in one specific server. I can other servers but for some reason I cannot it this one server. I believe I have been...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition: Hi, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Can I download and use Minecraft Java Edition from minecraft.net with this purchase, or do I need to pay again to get Java Edition? Thanks...