Minecraft XBox One and Windows 10

Discus and support Minecraft XBox One and Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own minecraft on my xbox one and was wondering if I had to pay again to get it on my windows 10 laptop dddd57ea-fcdd-44d9-ba72-8617190f3340 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Moms Cooking, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Moms Cooking
    Moms Cooking Guest

I own minecraft on my xbox one and was wondering if I had to pay again to get it on my windows 10 laptop

:)

Moms Cooking, Jul 17, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Problem playing a game I already own

But that would only be for the console, not for Windows 10. That was the upgrade from the Minecraft Xbox One Edition to what is now just Minecraft. Minecraft for Windows 10 would be a separate purchase.
  5. luissolid Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 to Xbox One?

There are different versions of Minecraft on Xbox One! Theres Minecraft Xbox One Version, Minecraft (compatible with pc, mobile, switch).

The Version that you say Minecraft Windows 10 its only for Windows PC.
  6. Miles_ Win User

i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox

Also please make sure you bought the right version. There are three Minecraft games in Microsoft Store.

They are -

Minecraft(If you want to play it on Xbox One, you should buy this version)

Minecraft for Windows 10

Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile.

Minecraft and Minecraft for Windows 10 share the same pic in Microsoft Store.
Thema:

1. Minecraft XBox One and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows

2. Minecraft windows 10 not downloadable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 not downloadable: I entered a code and was able to download minecraft successfully around september of 2019. I got a new computer and can't seem to redownload the game or even find it in my library. The only thing...
  3. 마인크래프트 윈도우 10에 대한 질문.[Translation-Questions about Minecraft Windows 10.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우 10에 대한 질문.[Translation-Questions about Minecraft Windows 10.]: 이 막 윈도우 10으로 업데이트 해서 마인크래프트 코드를 사용했는데, 2018.10.02 에 받은 코드라 못 사용 한다 하네요. 그래서 마인크래프트 식 사이트에서 다시 받을수 있다 하던데 어디서 받을수 있나요? [Translation-I just updated to Windows 10 and used the code to do...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code: Hello, I was in the process of claiming my free windows 10 Minecraft code from Mojang, it then crashed. I couldn't redeem again on Mojang and it wasn't on my Microsoft account anywhere? I have no...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to connect to world (Iphone)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to connect to world (Iphone): Whenever I try to enter the world of a friend who is playing on the Iphone, I get the message "Unable to connect to world". He manages to enter my world, whether he was created on my smartphone or...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 Не удалось подключиться к миру PC-PS4[Translation-Minecraft windows 10...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 Не удалось подключиться к миру PC-PS4[Translation-Minecraft windows 10...: Купил minecraft windows 10 edition пытаюсь подключиться к миру друга на пс 4. В чём проблема?И как её решить? [Translation-Bought minecraft windows 10 edition trying to connect to a friend's...
  7. Windows 10 Minecraft in VR no longer launches

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft in VR no longer launches: Hey guys, I had Minecraft running in my Oculus Rift a while ago, well before Christmas, but recently I went back to take another look at it with the new Ray Tracing support coming soon...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 - New Computer, Unable to Download from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 - New Computer, Unable to Download from Microsoft Store: Hi! I switched computers and am trying to find my Minecraft Windows 10 edition. I had it from when I installed Win 10, I had redeemed it on my other computer. I'm still using the same...
  9. Onde fica o exécutável do Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Onde fica o exécutável do Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?: Já procurei em todas as pastas, porém nunca achei. Podem me dizer exatamente onde fica o caminho? b5dbc83e-3169-4cbf-bcba-ce3fe51441ff
  10. Cant leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta program even though i'm not in it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta program even though i'm not in it.: I cant leave the Xbox insider program for Minecraft windows 10 i deleted my insider account, enrolled and unrolled in the program multiple times, reinstalled Minecraft multiple times, and...