minecraft xbox one eddition

Discus and support minecraft xbox one eddition in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; me and my friends are trying to play minecraft xbox one eddition, but one off my friends seem to be an update behind everytime he's tried deleting... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sigmaprime713, Jul 15, 2019.

1. minecraft xbox one eddition

me and my friends are trying to play minecraft xbox one eddition,

but one off my friends seem to be an update behind everytime

he's tried deleting and reinstalling the game but it doesnt work

what can my friends and i do to resolve this problem

his account(with permission from himself) is [Mod removed-personal information]

hopefully an solution can be found.

Sigmaprima713.

:)

Sigmaprime713, Jul 15, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Sigma,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your friends issue. We understand he is unable to get the game to update to the current one you are on. What we recommend is to check the version it is supposed to be on. It is possible you may have a different one than
    that of the current one.

What you could do is get an external drive copy your game onto it. Then let your friend upload it from the external drive to his console. This way he would be on the same update as you and your friends.

Other suggestion would be to create a support ticket with Mojang.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft Xbox One eddition

Hello Sut,

You are unable to unlock the full game without purchasing it. The only free upgrade is from the Xbox one edition to the better together version. But, you need to purchase the Xbox one version.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. Sutpuppy44 Win User

I have the trail but it will not let me unlock the full game
  5. x IB4TMAN x Win User

Hi there Sutpuppy44 could you give me some more information on this does it let you load the game up?
  6. Sigmaprime713 Win User

thank you for your reply,

ill give it a try and see if it works

ill reply to this again if it did or didnt

Sigmaprima713
Thema:

1. minecraft xbox one eddition - Similar Threads - minecraft eddition

2. Redeeming free Minecraft Windows 10 code from my Mojang account

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeeming free Minecraft Windows 10 code from my Mojang account: Hello. So I have had my Mojang account since October 2017 and have been trying to get my free Minecraft Windows 10 Code for about 2 months and the page still says they have run out of codes. Have...
  3. Minecraft Marketplace purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Marketplace purchase: Everything I bought in Minecraft Marketplace is gone. What should I do? 40e858ac-a7cf-4de7-84dd-88db701ca811
  4. Tengo minecraft java instalado pero no me deja conseguir mi código gratis para su versión...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tengo minecraft java instalado pero no me deja conseguir mi código gratis para su versión...: Como ya sabréis muchos , en la que web de mojang, teniendo comprado en minecraft java , te ofrecen la posibilidad de tener un código gratuito para la edición del juego para windows 10 pero ,...
  5. Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition: At first it let me link my Microsoft account and then it said "We tried to sign in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong" Ive restarted the app and console to see if it would work...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: So I own the Java Edition of Minecraft and it says I can redeem a free copy of the bedrock edition and I can't get the code and it says more codes will be available later, any one know when or if...
  7. Soucis de connexion sur Minecraft PlayStation 4[Translation-Connection concerns on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Soucis de connexion sur Minecraft PlayStation 4[Translation-Connection concerns on...: Bonsoir a tous, Minecraft est passé depuis peu en version bedrock sur playstation 4, néanmoins un soucis s’y trouve, je ne peux absolument pas me connecter a mon compte Microsoft car apparement...
  8. Minecraft Xbox Mouse and Keyboard input lag.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox Mouse and Keyboard input lag.: Hi guys, im here to share this bug that makes so frustrating playing Minecraft on my xbox one s with mouse and keyboard. From the last update (The one with the new skin engine) im facing a lot of...
  9. minecraft windows 10 eddition beta

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 eddition beta: so i joined the windows 10 eddition beta (i forget why) but i had to leave so i could play realms and servers with my friends. but i have tried every fourm xbox support and a whole bunch of...
  10. Minecraft Xbox One eddition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One eddition: Why can’t I unlock the full game? e5d2d6bf-b860-4a21-b73d-6ff8a376238f