minecraft xbox one eddition

Discus and support minecraft xbox one eddition in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; me and my friends are trying to play minecraft xbox one eddition, but one off my friends seem to be an update behind everytime he's tried deleting... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sigmaprime713, Jul 15, 2019.

1. minecraft xbox one eddition

me and my friends are trying to play minecraft xbox one eddition,

but one off my friends seem to be an update behind everytime

he's tried deleting and reinstalling the game but it doesnt work

what can my friends and i do to resolve this problem

his account(with permission from himself) is [Mod removed-personal information]

hopefully an solution can be found.

Sigmaprima713.

:)

Sigmaprime713, Jul 15, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Sigma,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your friends issue. We understand he is unable to get the game to update to the current one you are on. What we recommend is to check the version it is supposed to be on. It is possible you may have a different one than
    that of the current one.

What you could do is get an external drive copy your game onto it. Then let your friend upload it from the external drive to his console. This way he would be on the same update as you and your friends.

Other suggestion would be to create a support ticket with Mojang.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Sigmaprime713 Win User

thank you for your reply,

ill give it a try and see if it works

ill reply to this again if it did or didnt

Sigmaprima713
  4. zombie stev3 Win User

GAME Xbox One Day One, DISC or DIGITAL Being Offered?

they dont come printed on the box its a sleve and your code is in side there is a game unboxing video the other box is green and is standard eddition also avaliable on day one but not a day one eddition
  5. zombie stev3 Win User

new xbox video leak

its not a day one there are standard edditions that was sold aswell
  6. l KawaiiPanda l Win User

HeroBrine in Minecraft Xbox 360 Edittion?

So is there actually a herobrine on Xbox 360 eddition??? xx
Thema:

1. minecraft xbox one eddition - Similar Threads - minecraft eddition

2. Minecraft Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta: Im having an issue where i used minecraft beta for a long time and all my worlds are on beta but i recently got rid of beta in order to play with my friends who didnt have beta. I was wondering if...
  3. Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play: Trying to play Minecraft with my daughter and unable to get cross play to work in either direction. I cant connect to her world and she can't connect to mine. I purchased a separate copy of the...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Starter - Login Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Starter - Login Problem: When I click the Log In button in Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition, I get a Failed Login message: "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong" Whenever I try...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello I'm currently playing a game called Minecraft and I am not able to talk in one specific server. I can other servers but for some reason I cannot it this one server. I believe I have been...
  6. Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC: I Been trying to join my friends minecraft game (not a realm) and it keeps saying unable to connect to world and we dont know how to fix it help please [img] ***Moved from Gaming on Windows...
  7. A Update For Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Update For Minecraft: I've been trying to update my minecraft every since the better together update. Its now the village and pillage update. Every time I got to the store it insists I buy it even though I own the...
  8. Minecraft beta glitch

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta glitch: So I have the minecraft beta but I would like so get out of it but even though I have unrolled from the program and reinstalled it is still downloading the beta version of the game when I go into...
  9. Re-Installing Minecraft on Xbox One After Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Re-Installing Minecraft on Xbox One After Beta: To save some space on my HD, I deleted Minecraft while I was in the Minecraft Beta, but now cannot reinstall it. Everytime I go into the Store & click the Install button - nothing happens...
  10. My Minecraft world disappeared from the list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world disappeared from the list: I was playing Minecraft and the wifi turned off. And when I went back and loaded Minecraft the world was not there 7a42a5b5-915b-4cd8-9ab7-5e646232a370