Minecraft Xbox One Editiom [Translation - Minecraft Xbox One Edition]

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox One Editiom [Translation - Minecraft Xbox One Edition] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ich habe die Minecraft Xbox One Edition auf Disc und wenn ich mit anderen spielen möchte muss ich mir eine neue Minecraft Version kaufen, obwohl ich... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NerzDesmony, Sep 4, 2019.

1. NerzDesmony
    NerzDesmony Guest

Ich habe die Minecraft Xbox One Edition auf Disc und wenn ich mit anderen spielen möchte muss ich mir eine neue Minecraft Version kaufen, obwohl ich Minecraft habe. Sogar wenn ich Minecraft starte steht "Lade KOSTENLOS die aktuelle Minecraft-Version herunter!"
    aber wenn ich darauf klicke komm ich wieder in den Store wo ich 20€ zahlen muss!

Ich bitte um schnelle Hilfe!?

------

[Mod Translation - I have the Minecraft Xbox One Edition on disc and if I want to play with others I have to buy a new Minecraft version even though I have Minecraft. Even when I start Minecraft, it says "Download the latest Minecraft version for
    FREE!" but when I click on it I'll come back to the store where I have to pay 20€!

I ask for help quickly!? ]

:)

NerzDesmony, Sep 4, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

There was a limited amount of time to download it for free. That time has expired
  3. NerzDesmony Win User

Thanks, but why it says in the Game "Download the latest Minecraft version for Free" that makes no sense but I know I need to buy it because I want to play with Friends.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi NerzDesmony,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with the question regarding Minecraft. For the Xbox One console, there are 2 different versions of Minecraft:

Minecraft (Bedrock)
    and Minecraft: Xbox One edition (which is older & has been phased out but is still playable if you own the disc).

The Minecraft: Xbox One edition has partly been replaced by the
    Bedrock Edition (titled solely as Minecraft)
    and is no longer updated. The Bedrock edition happened when they did the Better Together update for the game, which allows for cross play between devices. Mojang kindly has provided a chart for the different
    versions of the game and their capabilites: Different Minecraft Versions - Mojang Support. I also recommend the following
    Xbox support article as well for further information about the differences: Minecraft updates and versions.

There was previously a limited time period when Minecraft: Xbox One edition players were offered a free upgrade to the Bedrock edition after it's release in 2017; however, that time has passed as that promotion ended in January 2018. As this is the
    case, if you wish to upgrade, then you would need to purchase the newer version to do so.

I hope that this information helps out. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Edition

"Minecraft: Xbox One Edition" has been replaced with "Minecraft" after the Better Together update, which receives the Aquatic update. Other console specific editions are also not getting that update.

Translating to Portuguese using bing.com/translate:

"Minecraft: Xbox One Edition " foi substituído por "Minecraft " após a atualização Better Together, que recebe a atualização aquática. Outras edições específicas do console também não estão obtendo essa atualização.
  6. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox One Editiom [Translation - Minecraft Xbox One Edition] - Similar Threads - Minecraft Editiom Translation

2. Minecraft crashes and shuts down my xbox one x

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft crashes and shuts down my xbox one x: Hey everyone! Minecraft keeps on crashing and shutting down my x. This happens while playing the game especially when standing still for a bit. It also happens a lot when loading the world or...
  3. Minecraft or Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft or Fortnite?: Personally I dislike fortnite but minecraft is alright 75d4388f-b9c2-469e-bbf6-edbf7931d5ad
  4. Minecraft no podemos establecer una conexión con el mercado [Mod Transaltion - Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft no podemos establecer una conexión con el mercado [Mod Transaltion - Minecraft...: intente crear un realm para minecraft windows 10 pero no me deja conectar con el mercado me sale "no podemos establecer una conexión con el mercado" intente comprarlo desde el apartado de mercado...
  5. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Multiplayer Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Multiplayer Issues: Hi everyone, I'm currently experiencing problems connecting to the featured Minecraft servers on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. It's been about a month since I had this computer and it has never...
  6. New update won’t play minecraft save file

in XboX Insiders
    New update won’t play minecraft save file: Lost many-year minecraft save when preview updated earlier this week. It’s still there but Xbox won’t recognize it; even works still on my other non updated Xbox. Anybody else had this problem?...
  7. Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft: Its been weeks since I've been able to get into Minecraft online or access the marketplace. How convenient that I was denied access after I paid for my membership, skins and packs. Heads need to...
  8. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Tengo problemas para agregar amigos y unirme a servidores, al principio todo funcionaba bien pero luego me empezó a aparecer unicamente esto ____ [Translation - I have problems adding friends...
  9. Minecraft on Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft on Game Pass Ultimate: Why is Minecraft never joining Game Pass Ultimate? The game is already years old and still very expensive, they could at least deploy the initial package on Game Pass. I have the media version for...
  10. I'm trying to install Minecraft and it's stuck to pending.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install Minecraft and it's stuck to pending.: Hello. So, I recently format my pc and I install Minecraft. After the installation, the game was running normally. After a couple of days playing, I opened Minecraft and It stuck to a white screen...