Minecraft Xbox One Editiom [Translation - Minecraft Xbox One Edition]

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox One Editiom [Translation - Minecraft Xbox One Edition] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ich habe die Minecraft Xbox One Edition auf Disc und wenn ich mit anderen spielen möchte muss ich mir eine neue Minecraft Version kaufen, obwohl ich... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NerzDesmony, Sep 4, 2019.

1. NerzDesmony
    NerzDesmony Guest

Ich habe die Minecraft Xbox One Edition auf Disc und wenn ich mit anderen spielen möchte muss ich mir eine neue Minecraft Version kaufen, obwohl ich Minecraft habe. Sogar wenn ich Minecraft starte steht "Lade KOSTENLOS die aktuelle Minecraft-Version herunter!"
    aber wenn ich darauf klicke komm ich wieder in den Store wo ich 20€ zahlen muss!

Ich bitte um schnelle Hilfe!?

------

[Mod Translation - I have the Minecraft Xbox One Edition on disc and if I want to play with others I have to buy a new Minecraft version even though I have Minecraft. Even when I start Minecraft, it says "Download the latest Minecraft version for
    FREE!" but when I click on it I'll come back to the store where I have to pay 20€!

I ask for help quickly!? ]

:)

NerzDesmony, Sep 4, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

There was a limited amount of time to download it for free. That time has expired
  3. NerzDesmony Win User

Thanks, but why it says in the Game "Download the latest Minecraft version for Free" that makes no sense but I know I need to buy it because I want to play with Friends.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi NerzDesmony,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with the question regarding Minecraft. For the Xbox One console, there are 2 different versions of Minecraft:

Minecraft (Bedrock)
    and Minecraft: Xbox One edition (which is older & has been phased out but is still playable if you own the disc).

The Minecraft: Xbox One edition has partly been replaced by the
    Bedrock Edition (titled solely as Minecraft)
    and is no longer updated. The Bedrock edition happened when they did the Better Together update for the game, which allows for cross play between devices. Mojang kindly has provided a chart for the different
    versions of the game and their capabilites: Different Minecraft Versions - Mojang Support. I also recommend the following
    Xbox support article as well for further information about the differences: Minecraft updates and versions.

There was previously a limited time period when Minecraft: Xbox One edition players were offered a free upgrade to the Bedrock edition after it's release in 2017; however, that time has passed as that promotion ended in January 2018. As this is the
    case, if you wish to upgrade, then you would need to purchase the newer version to do so.

I hope that this information helps out. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Edition

"Minecraft: Xbox One Edition" has been replaced with "Minecraft" after the Better Together update, which receives the Aquatic update. Other console specific editions are also not getting that update.

Translating to Portuguese using bing.com/translate:

"Minecraft: Xbox One Edition " foi substituído por "Minecraft " após a atualização Better Together, que recebe a atualização aquática. Outras edições específicas do console também não estão obtendo essa atualização.
  6. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox One Editiom [Translation - Minecraft Xbox One Edition] - Similar Threads - Minecraft Editiom Translation

2. I can’t talk on minecraft game chat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t talk on minecraft game chat?: I play xbox and i’ve never been able to talk on the minecraft chat in servers for like 2 years now and ive tried changing every setting on xbl or minecraft but i just can’t talk on it...
  3. Minecraft Dungeons bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons bug: Hi. I recently downloaded Minecraft Dungeons and whenever I play it, in about 3-10 mins, my laptop suddenly sleeps and locks me out so I have to type in the pin again. Yes, I've tried different...
  4. Microsoft account won't link to Nintendo Switch for Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account won't link to Nintendo Switch for Minecraft: After some advice, please. I have a Microsoft account & Xbox Live. I have followed the remote connect login link and entered the code. Phone & laptop say I am signed in, the successful login...
  5. [2020] Minecraft Starter Collection ***STILL*** not fulfilling coins

in XBoX on Windows
    [2020] Minecraft Starter Collection ***STILL*** not fulfilling coins: Same topic as last year. Microsoft Store purchase - for my son - missing coins and some other components of the Starter Collection. Four cases - Microsoft, XBOX, Mojang (corporate) and Minecraft...
  6. Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world"

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world": Me and a friend bought minecraft PE to play online together but when we try to join the world it says "unable to connect to world". Both of us have this problem and I searched for a solution and...
  7. "Installation Stopped" followed by error code 0x803fb005 when trying to install Minecraft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Installation Stopped" followed by error code 0x803fb005 when trying to install Minecraft...: I uninstalled Minecraft as it stopped tracking statistics like Time Played and tried to reinstall it only to get multiple Installation Stopped notifications followed by error code 0x803fb005. I've...
  8. Can’t Sign in Minecraft PS4 (CD)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Sign in Minecraft PS4 (CD): So i have the minecraft cd on ps4 and evertime i sign in nothing happens and it still says SIGN IN. Please help 90a6ebfa-e242-4920-bb44-b4705d8eb5fe
  9. Minecraft xbox insider hub problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox insider hub problem: I want to update my minecraft to 1.16.0.68 from 1.16.20.50 but whenever I try to open the xbox insider hub to join the beta it says we've detected that the person logging in is younger than 18...
  10. Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft: I play Minecraft on my iphone 7 and i been having this issue where i can join my friends worlds but when they try to join one of my worlds neither the world would not appear on their friends tap...