Minecraft Xbox One Edition Multiplayer Issue

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox One Edition Multiplayer Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend recently bought Minecraft on Xbox One. We played together yesterday with no issues, but now I can’t connect to his world at all. We tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lolthingy, Sep 25, 2018.

1. lolthingy
    lolthingy Guest

My friend recently bought Minecraft on Xbox One. We played together yesterday with no issues, but now I can’t connect to his world at all. We tried resetting our Xbox’s, we tried resetting Minecraft, We even tried reinstalling Minecraft, yet nothing seems
    to work. Does anybody know how to fix this issue?

:)

lolthingy, Sep 25, 2018
  2. Minecraft Xbox Cross-Platform Multiplayer?

My friend has Minecraft Xbox One Edition, and I have the 360 Edition. Are you still able to do multiplayer between the Xbox One and 360 versions?

ChosenStarite, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Zesty Hamburger, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest

Hi! Did you both make sure your NAT status is 'open'? You should make sure it is in order to avoid issues when trying to connect with other players. You should be able to ensure your NAT is open by adding these ports in your internet routers settings: Xbox One Network Ports | Xbox Live Network Ports

Julian_, Sep 26, 2018
  5. Sanana94
    Sanana94 Guest
    Try the NAT thing Julian said, if this does not work, have you tried a power cycle?

Turn off the console, unplug it from a power source, wait 15 seconds, plug the power again and turn on the console.

Both of you should ensure that your NAT is OPEN to exclude connectivity issue. Even a router restart can help. Minecraft Xbox One Edition Multiplayer Issue :)

Let us know!

Sanana94, Sep 26, 2018
  6. lolthingy
    lolthingy Guest
    We both tested and our NAT types are both open, I also tried a power cycle, as did my friend, and neither of those things worked.

lolthingy, Sep 27, 2018
  7. Hey there, lolthingy!

If your NAT type is open, and the troubleshooting that you have tried and that has been posted hasn't helped, then I would suggest a soft reset next. It's a reset of your console to factory defaults that does not uninstall your games and apps.

Make sure that before you do so though, that you have the sign-in info for all/any gamertag on the console and that you have access to the internet so that everything goes smoothly. Then follow the steps here

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and remember to select
    keep my games and apps.

Try that and let us know how it helps in the resolution of the issue.

Thanks!

XBF Esteban R, Nov 2, 2018
  8. CatchyWater7200 Win User

Local multiplayer Minecraft guests can't interact with world

I checked out the minecraft forum, but all discussion there is older and only for the "Xbox One Edition" version of Minecraft, which is effectively discontinued, and doesn't have the multiplayer problem.

My issue is with the "regular" (?) version of Minecraft on Xbox (not the Xbox One Edition) ...btw, whoever came up with these two versions is a moron...
  9. smileskybird Win User

Minecraft for xbox one

Hey. I play Minecraft too and luv it! Xbox One at launch will NOT be able to play any Xbox 360 games (INCL arcade titles).

-

But luckily, there will be a Minecraft Xbox One Edition :))))). This edition should have a larger multiplayer capacity since it will be on a next gen console with better specs. Have you mentioned this on the xbox.com Minecraft Forum? :D
  10. Zesty Hamburger Win User

Can't take map down from item holder.

11. Julian_ Win User

12. Sanana94 Win User

Try the NAT thing Julian said, if this does not work, have you tried a power cycle?

Turn off the console, unplug it from a power source, wait 15 seconds, plug the power again and turn on the console.

Both of you should ensure that your NAT is OPEN to exclude connectivity issue. Even a router restart can help. :)

Let us know!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox One Edition Multiplayer Issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Multiplayer

2. Minecraft (not Xbox 1 Edition) multiplayer unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (not Xbox 1 Edition) multiplayer unable to connect to world: Every time I try to join a friend it says “Unable to connect to world” I’m playing on xbox but on the new minecraft v1.9.0 f5a1b819-5163-497a-8941-454fefd6faee
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - I can't join realms but I can join multiplayer games

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - I can't join realms but I can join multiplayer games: So, I'm trying to play minecraft with my friends. I can join a world if one of them hosts it but I can't join my friend's realm. When I try to accept the realm invite it pops up with a message...
  4. Não consigo jogar no modo multiplayer no Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (I can not play in ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo jogar no modo multiplayer no Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (I can not play in ...: Olá, boa tarde. Recentemente eu e um amigo adquirimos o Minecraft (versão exclusiva do Windows 10) para jogarmos online pelo Xbox Live, mas quando ele tenta entrar no meu mundo no jogo, ele não...
  5. Unable to play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition multiplayer, when ,,Join Multiplayer" option enabled.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition multiplayer, when ,,Join Multiplayer" option enabled.: Hello, I recently wanted to player Minecraft Bedrock Edition (for the windows 10 platform) and in multiplayer I got message, telling me that I have to change privacy settings in order to play...
  6. minecraft windows 10 edition multiplayer error unable connect to world !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition multiplayer error unable connect to world !: Please Help Me unable connect to world ! cb45138a-b563-4aa9-a800-e5b75095b281
  7. Cannot connect to multiplayer servers since 1.0.8 update of minecraft for windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to multiplayer servers since 1.0.8 update of minecraft for windows 10 edition: I used to play with my children to minecraft (minecraft for windows 10 edition) on LAN. Since 1.08 update, impossible to connect to a world of another player. I can see the server, but when I...
  8. Hunger Games and multiplayer servers for Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hunger Games and multiplayer servers for Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition: Add me too please.:monkeyinasack e6c04346-410c-4dc1-ad9c-0fca245b0911
  9. New Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Multiplayer Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Multiplayer Issue: So my family and I never had any problems with this game until the recent update. Then it seems EVERYONE had a variety of issues. Our main issue was that we could no longer play local or Xbox live...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Multiplayer "Invalid Username"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Multiplayer "Invalid Username": Hello, I want to make this post as simple and short as possible, because I have contacted support about this already. Before you reply to this, please research and find the exact solution because...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one edition minecraft problems