Minecraft Xbox one edition not $5

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox one edition not $5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, im trying to buy minecraft on xbox one for $5 and it is showing full price for it. I have played it on xbox 360 and I think I unlocked all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZaidoCool, Apr 30, 2015.

1. ZaidoCool
    ZaidoCool Guest

Hi, im trying to buy minecraft on xbox one for $5 and it is showing full price for it. I have played it on xbox 360 and I think I unlocked all the achievements on the 360, you can even check. Can someone help me with this? I have even done the thing which
    lets me wait for 48-72 hours and it hasnt worked. Thanks

:)

ZaidoCool, Apr 30, 2015
  2. Alan Oursland, Apr 30, 2015
  3. Payne2521
    Payne2521 Guest
    Minecraft: Better Together is not free.

Hello. I need a help.

I bought a disc: Minecraft: Xbox One edition in somewhere around 25-28th of January.

In game i saw a message, that new Minecraft edition (Better Together/Bedrock Edition) is free for owners of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition. In my situation - i needed to play for 5 hours in Minecraft: Xbox One edition. I played that time in 25-29 of January.
    But new Minecraft edition was still not free for me. It says that offer ended in 30th of January. So - i didn't take new version of Minecraft for free because of this bug. So why is that happened? Help me please. I want that version so much!

Payne2521, Apr 30, 2015
  4. Minecraft Xbox one edition not $5

The discount only applies if you own a digital copy of the game, not if you have only played it.

If there is a copy of the 360 version of the game on the account that you are trying to get the discount with then you should be able to get it at the cheaper price, but if you loaded up your gamertag and played somebody else's copy of the game, it won't
    apply.

shadow walkerOZ, May 2, 2015
  5. Alan Oursland Win User

Minecraft upgrading?

6. SASQUASH1984 Win User

Reasons why I am buying an XB1

Yes can't wait for forza 5, dead rising 3 and minecraft Xbox one edition
  7. MadManCrowCZ Win User

minecraft issue

ok we try this and we have both minecraft but no xbox one edition normal minecraft where is crossplay and 5 servers. and we have latest version 1.9.0
  8. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
  9. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft

As Smwutches already correctly stated, you had to have played Minecraft Xbox One Edition for at least 5 hours BEFORE January 31st 2018.

Unfortunately, that offer ended last year.

So you can't get the free upgrade to "Minecraft" with your Xbox One Edition version anymore, and have to buy Minecraft at full price, I'm afraid.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox one edition not $5 - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not in library

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not in library: A while ago, I was able to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my pc for free via a code I got for purchasing an Xbox One Bundle. I logged into the same Microsoft account in the Microsoft...
  3. Saves lost on minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves lost on minecraft bedrock edition: Hi. My world saves have been lost and there are only saves from December. So, one evening, i logged onto a world and it said that i was out of storage (which i wasnt). So i logged onto my realm...
  4. My minecraft worlds dissapeared for no reason windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft worlds dissapeared for no reason windows 10 edition: My worlds dissapeared for no reason and I dont know how to get it back. When I go to com.mojang folder its empty. Please help I worked really hard on those f4a81309-20b4-4117-81ef-845c279782a9
  5. Покупка MINECRAFT DUNGEONS – HERO EDITION! Деньги сняли, а игры и чека...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Покупка MINECRAFT DUNGEONS – HERO EDITION! Деньги сняли, а игры и чека...: 19 мая я оплатил MINECRAFT DUNGEONS – HERO EDITION! На сайте https://www.minecraftdungeons.net/ru-ru и после полного подтверждения платежа ( с помощью смс от банка) мне выдало ошибку что-то типо...
  6. Minecraft Mine coins starter edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Mine coins starter edition: I purchased minecraft windows 10 starter edition and didn't recieve the 700 minecoins and i tried logging into the microsoft account and it comes up as failed to login....
  7. Unable to play Multiplayer or on Server on Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Multiplayer or on Server on Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi, I've been trying to solve this issue for a couple of weeks by searching on Google to no success. I had managed to fix this problem for a day, but upon entering the app the next day my...
  8. Microsoft Store / Minecraft Windows 10 Edition[Microsoft Store / Minecraft Windows 10 Edition]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store / Minecraft Windows 10 Edition[Microsoft Store / Minecraft Windows 10 Edition]: Ich habe vor ca. einem Jahr den Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Code bei meinem Account eingelöst und dann damit gespielt und mein Konto bei der XBOX App angemeldet. Danach habe ich diese Edition...
  9. -9 error on minecraft W10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    -9 error on minecraft W10 edition: Heya, For the past few months, I've been getting the -9 error code when logging into my Minecraft Bedrock(W10) game. Testing my account on the Nintendo Switch Bedrock Edition seems to work just...
  10. Minecraft (Windows 10 edition) crashing on startup.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft (Windows 10 edition) crashing on startup.: Hello. I've been getting this error lately as i'm trying to play the RTX Beta. I enrolled in the beta, bought the game but everytime i start it up it just shows the mojang logo and closes back...