Minecraft Xbox One Edition not letting me get Minecraft for free

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox One Edition not letting me get Minecraft for free in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On Minecraft Xbox One Edition it has a button that says download the latest version of Minecraft for free. Upon clicking it you are brought to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RyanLandon, Jan 5, 2019.

1. RyanLandon
    RyanLandon Guest

On Minecraft Xbox One Edition it has a button that says download the latest version of Minecraft for free. Upon clicking it you are brought to the store where you can buy Minecraft for $20 but there isn't a thing to get it for free. Is there a secispec
    reason for this.

:)

RyanLandon, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Stuck in Abyss Win User

Stuck as trial mode, no purchase option.

U should check if u own Minecraft Xbox one edition check if it has a popup that says

u have been playing Minecraft Xbox one edition for Certain days u can get this new Minecraft for free

And once u tap to get Minecraft u will be redirected to the Xbox store Minecraft will be free

That's how I got Minecraft free
  3. RedRebel 666 Win User

Stuck as trial mode, no purchase option.

U should check if u own Minecraft Xbox one edition check if it has a popup that says

u have been playing Minecraft Xbox one edition for Certain days u can get this new Minecraft for free

And once u tap to get Minecraft u will be redirected to the Xbox store Minecraft will be free

That's how I got Minecraft free
    I don't get anything, I know I've had hundreds of hours in Minecraft xbox one edition. It might have been through another profile owning it on the same console in the past. Regardless it should either say "owned" or "purchase price". But it all it says is
    "get trial".

I don't want a trial.. or this new free Minecraft.

Why is this so difficult.. I just want the original xbox one edition minecraft where I can continue my saves and achievement progress.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Need an answer

The Xbox 360 version of Minecraft is not backwards compatible on the Xbox One.

If you had owned Minecraft 360 digitally, you could have had the benefit of getting the "Xbox One Edition" at a reduced price, and if you owned the Xbox One Edition, you could then get the "Minecraft" without "Xbox One Edition" on the Xbox One for free.

However, these offers have all now expired, and the only way to get Minecraft on your Xbox One is to buy the game again.

Be aware: You can't import your Xbox 360 worlds in the newer Xbox One Minecraft!

If getting your Xbox 360 world over is important for you, you need to find someone with "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" and import it to that game first. Then import that world into "Minecraft" on the Xbox One.
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  6. ravary212 Win User

Xbox One Edition Minecraft

well my minecraft xbox one edition told me to get minecraft for free, but Idk if this was a limited time offer, because if you think so you could guve the disc to your friends and download minecraft, but I relly didnt try anything
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox One Edition not letting me get Minecraft for free - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition letting

2. Minecraft Bedrock (Windows 10 Edition)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock (Windows 10 Edition): Hey everyone, I have been experiencing an issue on Minecraft Bedrock. I was able to join my other mate who has Minecraft PE. But my mate with the same Minecraft Bedrock does not allow us to join....
  3. Minecraft iPad Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft iPad Edition: Hi, Recently updated to the latest Minecraft 1.13.2 on both of my son's iPads - now they cannot join each other over a LAN connection. On the tab, you can see the number 1 at the top, but when...
  4. 苹果商店显示未购买该软件,Minecraft无法升级以及链接商店 [Edit - Translation] - Apple Store shows that the software...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    苹果商店显示未购买该软件,Minecraft无法升级以及链接商店 [Edit - Translation] - Apple Store shows that the software...: 大概是15、16年购买的Minecraft,最近发现 法登陆Minecraft商店,以为是没更新,但是在苹果商店点击更新却显示下架。想评论显示未购买。如何解决? [Edit - Translation] - It was probably Minecraft purchased in 15 or 16 years. Recently I found that I couldn't log...
  5. Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition: Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition e78a16d2-af96-464a-b48f-df8222ced79e
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition... the Mining Crash revival.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition... the Mining Crash revival.: So for the past few days now my laptop--note my laptop runs perfectly with the settings set to max and low-- has been crashing my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition only when I'm mining. I've read...
  7. Can't get a code from Mojang for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get a code from Mojang for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I'm trying to get a redeem code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition because I have the Java Editon but when I click "Claim your free copy" it gives me "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out...
  8. Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch/Phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch/Phone: How do I move my purchases from my phone Minecraft (A.K.A Google Purchases) to my Switch Minecraft? 85df30d4-ebe7-416d-89ab-3c55b039ed2d
  9. HELLOOOOO. MINECRAFT XBOX ONE EDITION. LET'S GO SON!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELLOOOOO. MINECRAFT XBOX ONE EDITION. LET'S GO SON!: I don't understand how they can call it a launch title and it's not even out yet. They spent so much time on updating Minecraft for the older systems (360 and PS3) that it killed the timeline to...
  10. xb1 elite controller not letting me run on minecraft xb1 edition.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xb1 elite controller not letting me run on minecraft xb1 edition.: so the controller works perfectly when I take off the left thumb stick. but if I place any of the three it comes with on the "nub" I cannot double tap forward to run on minecraft if I remove the...