Minecraft: Xbox One Edition October 2019 Update Not Working?

Discus and support Minecraft: Xbox One Edition October 2019 Update Not Working? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Over the last few days, I've been having issues updating/installing Minecraft. Since the update dropped, I tried to download it, but I was greeted with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nickboopy, Nov 3, 2019.

1. nickboopy
    nickboopy Guest

Over the last few days, I've been having issues updating/installing Minecraft. Since the update dropped, I tried to download it, but I was greeted with "Installing... 0.0%," and it's been stuck on that. I tried cancelling and restarting the update; no
    luck. Turning off and on the Xbox; no good. Restarting my internet; no dice. I even uninstalled it, thinking that would help, but even that download remains at 0%. To make sure it was only Minecraft giving me troubles, I updated some other games, and all of
    the updates went through as usual. It appears the problem lies solely with Minecraft. I Googled to see if anyone else was having issues, but I didn't get the results I was looking for, so I was hoping someone could give me some advise/a solution to my problem,
    or perhaps direct me to some proper help. Thanks to anyone who can help in any way!

(I really wanna see them foxes)

:)

nickboopy, Nov 3, 2019
  2. schnurren Win User

If you have java edition minecraft can you get minecraft xbox edition for free?

3. nickboopy Win User

Update: I contacted someone at Microsoft and they helped fix the issue. For those who have the same problem, I had to unplug my Xbox for 30 seconds, plug it back in, then hold down the EJECT and PAIR buttons and push the Xbox/Power button, then wait until
    you hear the startup sound TWICE. After that, you may release, and it will take you to the Troubleshoot menu. Hit "Restart Console" and "Keep My Games and Apps," and set everything up after. Then you should be all set to download it. I'm sure this works with
    any downloads giving you troubles, so I figured I'd save you some time and walk you through it here.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

That is what we call a soft factory reset. It is the last resort that we recommend to have any issue sorted out. Glad you are able to play Minecraft again.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

There is a few steps in getting your game to download again. Have a look at the steps in the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/xbox-one/store/download-game-problem
  6. Edgarour Win User

try to update the game via ethernet cable it worked for me but with other games
Thema:

1. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition October 2019 Update Not Working? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition October

2. How can i fix unlock full game in minecraft bedrock edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i fix unlock full game in minecraft bedrock edition?: Someone please help me Put your advice in the comments pls Also thanks bye 66a27873-e78d-4ae3-856f-4ae33f7b8595
  3. I can only see my own chat but nobody elses Minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I can only see my own chat but nobody elses Minecraft windows 10 edition: Earlier today I was playing in a skywars game and for some odd reason nobody's chat was showing so I shrugged it off at first. but in like Very populated servers like mineville or something I...
  4. Minecraft Xbox One Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition: I've been playing minecraft since it first came out on the 360. I went to tranfser some of my worlds from there and when I went to retrieve them on Minecraft Xbox One Edition it said I had the...
  5. I'm having problems displaying my nickname in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems displaying my nickname in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hello everyone, in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition after my nickname there are numbers, game tag, we are talking about account # 7648, I contacted support and there I was sent to Mojang, and in...
  6. the code for minecraft windows 10 edition isnt in my email

in XBoX on Windows
    the code for minecraft windows 10 edition isnt in my email: hey, ive tried to redeem my minecraft windows 10 version. but my code isnt in my email, and ive never used it before 73830a27-9b1e-4aee-aeb3-02a68e00a715
  7. Minecraft bedrock edition on xbox one not working properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition on xbox one not working properly: Hey, about a few months ago all of my minecraft packs and custom made skins were not loading in at all... Can anyone help me? 658c758f-e5d9-46a8-8438-e4508433ab44
  8. Can i synch worlds I create on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition to my Android tablet?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can i synch worlds I create on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition to my Android tablet?: I have Minecraft pocket edition for Android and cant see or join the worlds i create when playing Minecraft on my Xbox 360 edition? I sign in to my Xbox or Microsoft account no problem on both...
  9. Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard: Can i get windows 10 edition using a visa gift card or a Xbox gift card because i want to know because i don't have a debit card or credit card and would like to get it....
  10. My Minecraft Pocket edition is having difficulties deciding if i own the app or not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Pocket edition is having difficulties deciding if i own the app or not.: Hello...Its all in the title. My minecraft PE app is having difficulties deciding if i own the app or not even though i did buy it from the app store but it wants it from the microsoft store so im...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 minecraft update 0.0%