Minecraft: Xbox One Edition October 2019 Update Not Working?

Discus and support Minecraft: Xbox One Edition October 2019 Update Not Working? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Over the last few days, I've been having issues updating/installing Minecraft. Since the update dropped, I tried to download it, but I was greeted with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nickboopy, Nov 3, 2019.

1. nickboopy
    nickboopy Guest

Over the last few days, I've been having issues updating/installing Minecraft. Since the update dropped, I tried to download it, but I was greeted with "Installing... 0.0%," and it's been stuck on that. I tried cancelling and restarting the update; no
    luck. Turning off and on the Xbox; no good. Restarting my internet; no dice. I even uninstalled it, thinking that would help, but even that download remains at 0%. To make sure it was only Minecraft giving me troubles, I updated some other games, and all of
    the updates went through as usual. It appears the problem lies solely with Minecraft. I Googled to see if anyone else was having issues, but I didn't get the results I was looking for, so I was hoping someone could give me some advise/a solution to my problem,
    or perhaps direct me to some proper help. Thanks to anyone who can help in any way!

(I really wanna see them foxes)

:)

nickboopy, Nov 3, 2019
  2. nickboopy Win User

Update: I contacted someone at Microsoft and they helped fix the issue. For those who have the same problem, I had to unplug my Xbox for 30 seconds, plug it back in, then hold down the EJECT and PAIR buttons and push the Xbox/Power button, then wait until
    you hear the startup sound TWICE. After that, you may release, and it will take you to the Troubleshoot menu. Hit "Restart Console" and "Keep My Games and Apps," and set everything up after. Then you should be all set to download it. I'm sure this works with
    any downloads giving you troubles, so I figured I'd save you some time and walk you through it here.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

That is what we call a soft factory reset. It is the last resort that we recommend to have any issue sorted out. Glad you are able to play Minecraft again.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

There is a few steps in getting your game to download again. Have a look at the steps in the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/xbox-one/store/download-game-problem
  5. Edgarour Win User

try to update the game via ethernet cable it worked for me but with other games
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft XBox One Edition (2014) vs aktuelles Minecraft [Mod Translation-Minecraft XBox One Edition (2014) vs current Minecraft]

Sie können das Spiel von der Festplatte installieren. Beachten Sie jedoch, dass Sie auf der Xbox One Edition keine neuen Updates mehr erhalten, da die Aktualisierung gestoppt wurde.

Wenn Sie vor dem 30. November 2019 mehr als 5 Stunden spielen, erhalten Sie ein kostenloses Upgrade auf die Bedrock Edition von Minecraft für Xbox One. Das wird eine digitale Kopie des Spiels sein.
    [Mod Translation-You can install the game from the hard disk.
    Note, however, that you will no longer receive new updates on Xbox One Edition because the update has stopped.

If you play more than 5 hours before November 30, 2019, you will receive a free upgrade to Minecraft's Bedrock Edition for Xbox One.
    This will be a digital copy of the game.]
Thema:

1. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition October 2019 Update Not Working? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition October

2. Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch/Phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch/Phone: How do I move my purchases from my phone Minecraft (A.K.A Google Purchases) to my Switch Minecraft? 85df30d4-ebe7-416d-89ab-3c55b039ed2d
  3. Minecraft transfer xbox one edition to xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft transfer xbox one edition to xbox one: When transferring worlds between minecraft xbox one edition to minecraft on xbox, some stuff inside chests are lost, and i lost all my precious items. Also, it says that i now have to pay for...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I have bought the bedrock edition in the switch on August 2018 .Is it possible to get a free copy on my Pc for the bedrock edition ? 53f6ea38-2852-426a-a2bb-2ee844257d5a
  5. Switch Minecraft Edition Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switch Minecraft Edition Issues: My switch always crashes when I join a realm, any realm I have, I've tried redownloading my data and turning my switch off. Does anyone have a clue whats going on? qmq i just wanna play...
  6. Minecraft Education Edition Help

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Education Edition Help: Hello, I have recently tried to get back into Minecraft Edu but when I launched it fro the first time in a while it has a black screen and I have tried everything I can think of. It also signed me...
  7. Unable to install Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) after uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) after uninstall: Hi, Minecraft on my Xbox One was not connecting to my Realm due to the game being out of date (1.12 vs 1.13). After checking for an update for a few days I eventually decided to attempt an...
  8. Can't update Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to 1.13

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to 1.13: yesterday, the 1.13 update for bedrock edition released and I have seen many people playing it, but I followed the update instructions on minecraft.net, which tells me to go the windows store and...
  9. I cant start my sesion in Minecraft PC edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant start my sesion in Minecraft PC edition: I had just bougth the game, and i cant start my sesión, what can i do? 34ea6512-a965-43b8-a94d-41ac8ce0516a
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition - worlds disappeared after reinstallating the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition - worlds disappeared after reinstallating the game: After checking this forum, where I read that you could reinstall the game and not lose anything (unless you deleted things manually in the game, which I didn't), I uninstalled the game and then...