Minecraft Xbox one edition to MInecraft DLC packs

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox one edition to MInecraft DLC packs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I was wondering about If I could transfer over my DLC packs and skin packs over to Minecraft Java Edition from Minecraft Xbox one edition, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MoonGT, May 11, 2022.

1. MoonGT
    MoonGT Guest

Hey,

I was wondering about If I could transfer over my DLC packs and skin packs over to Minecraft Java Edition from Minecraft Xbox one edition, and how would i do that process?

:)

MoonGT, May 11, 2022
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

DLC missing

Which version of Minecraft did you purchase the DLC for.@ DLC for Xbox One Edition wont work on Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) and vice-versa
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new minecraft?

Hey junior

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about transferring DLC from the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" to "Minecraft"

In regards to this matter, as per the
    Minecraft Better Together FAQ
    :

"Most content items will transfer over, be available to be used or purchased on any Bedrock Engine platform and be used in multiplayer with a few exceptions due to licensing restrictions:

Playable on Xbox Only, Not Purchasable, Not Usable in Multiplayer:

• Simpsons Skin Pack
    • Marvel Avengers Skin Pack
    • Marvel Spider-Man Skin Pack
    • Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Skin Pack

Carries Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Not Purchasable due to Limited Time offer, Usable in Multiplayer:

• Minecon 2015 Skin Pack

Doesn’t Carry Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to Minecraft due to licensing restrictions:

• Mass Effect Mash-Up Pack
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume I
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume II
    • First Birthday Skin Pack
    • Second Birthday Skin Pack
    • Third Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fourth Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fifth Birthday Skin Pack"

However, when I got "Minecraft" I had to purchase all my DLC once more. My recommendation would be to either wait for you to convert to "Minecraft" or head over to the
    Minecraft Community and ask there to find much more accurate information.

I hope this was of some help.
  4. Sir Papi Puppy Win User

Add-ons help.

5. Smwutches Win User

New Minecraft Version download.

Q: How long will the Better Together Update be available as a free download to players who own the console version of the game?

A: Owners of the disc version of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition will have until January 30th 2018 to have played Minecraft for five or more hours in the past 12 months OR purchased a DLC Pack. There is no cutoff
    for digital Minecraft: Xbox One Edition owners.

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/better-together-faq
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Missing content

The older Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is no longer supported with new features and will not be receiving any updates or new DLC in the future, but you can continue to play Minecraft: Xbox One Edition if you wish.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox one edition to MInecraft DLC packs - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition MInecraft

2. Bedrock Edition Minecraft achievements are not unlocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bedrock Edition Minecraft achievements are not unlocked: I'm Japanese, so I'm not good at English, but please forgive me. I'm doing an Bedrock Edition of Minecraft on windows11, but even though it meets certain conditions, the achievements are not...
  3. I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One but cant play it on PC, any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One but cant play it on PC, any help?: So 3 years ago i bought minecraft, now I bought my first PC and wanted to play Minecraft Bedrock. It says I need to buy it again even though i bought it on XBOX One...
  4. Minecraft Starter Collection edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Starter Collection edition: Hello, I am newbie to the XBox game environment. Recently I would like to do some research for my kid to play with the Minecraft game. I saw that the Starter Collection edition like a package for...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Invisible Interface

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Invisible Interface: Hello, my minecraft is having some problem. All home menu buttons do not appear, background keeps rotating but nothing appears. [img] I've reinstalled several times, both through the launcher...
  6. Why was Minecraft Windows 10 edition removed from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was Minecraft Windows 10 edition removed from my account?: I've had Minecraft Windows 10 edition ever since it came out and now all of a sudden it's just gone from my account. I don't understand. 09de20bf-7717-4973-86f5-4d97757800a3
  7. minecraft windows edition no longer available for play after migration even though it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft windows edition no longer available for play after migration even though it was...: Since a windows reinstall (new drive) I lost my sons windows minecraft. I was forced to migrate to microsoft account soon after and he can no longer use it. It shows as owned but will not launch...
  8. Не устанавливается minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta\Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta...

in XBoX on Windows
    Не устанавливается minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta\Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta...: Добрый день, прошу помощи по данному вопросу. У меня куплена в microsoft store Minecraft windows 10 edition и установлена. Поиграв в нее я захотел опробовать Beta версию, для этого я установил...
  9. Minecraft Does Not Load | Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Does Not Load | Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I open the Minecraft launcher for Windows 10, press Play, the Mojang logo appears and then the screen is all black. 9fffce79-e2f2-4b73-a753-fd88f01e1401
  10. Minecraft Java Edition, Offline mode and won't start.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition, Offline mode and won't start.: Good day! My Minecraft is working fine when I'm using the Mojang account, but then when I migrate it to Microsoft it's still working fine but there's a problem. When I changed my primary email to...