Minecraft Xbox One Edition

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox One Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing minecraft since it first came out on the 360. I went to tranfser some of my worlds from there and when I went to retrieve them on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FewHadess, Aug 1, 2020.

1. FewHadess
    FewHadess Guest

I've been playing minecraft since it first came out on the 360. I went to tranfser some of my worlds from there and when I went to retrieve them on Minecraft Xbox One Edition it said I had the trail but I have minigames and texture packs I bought back
    in 2018 and early 2019 on there. I'm just confused because I used to have both Bedrock Edition and Xbox One Edition, but now it's just Bedrock.

:)

FewHadess, Aug 1, 2020
  2. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Syncing worlds on minecraft works one way but not the other with 2 xboxes

Please do make sure that both consoles are running "Minecraft", and not "Minecraft Xbox One Edition".

While "Minecraft" is able to load "Xbox One Edition" worlds, you can't save/import "Minecraft" worlds into the "Xbox One Edition".

Check the game tile before you play the game:

Minecraft Xbox One Edition has "Xbox One Edition" in the name itself, and shows the game Character "Steve" with a pickaxe and a dog leaving a forest with some critters following them.

The Xbox Minecraft without "Xbox One Edition" is only named "Minecraft" and shows the game characters standing on a hilltop with several animals and mobs around them.

So really make sure that you are using "Minecraft" on both console, and not "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" on your original Xbox One, and "Minecraft" on the Xbox One S.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft 360

Back then when the Xbox One Edition (the Minecraft with the "Xbox One Edition" in the name, not the new "Minecraft" for Xbox One) was released, there was a short time, where you could buy "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" for a reduced price, if you owned the
    original Xbox 360 Minecraft digitally.

Xbox 360 Minecraft and Xbox One Edition Minecraft are two different things. Like having a vinyl record of a music album and then having to buy a CD of the same album. Or having a DVD of a movie, and having to pay for the BluRay version of the movie.

However, the Xbox One Edition can't be bought nowadays anymore. Have you had the Xbox One Edition digitally, you would get the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name) for free.

You can however transfer your Xbox 360 worlds to the Xbox One, if you somehow got hold of the "Xbox One Edition" before it was replaced by the new "Minecraft".

To do that, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft and make sure it's on the latest version. Then use the menu entry to upload your world to the online cloud.

Now start up Minecraft Xbox One Edition and import your world.

With your world in the Xbox One Edition, you can then start the "new" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and import your world from the Xbox One Edition to the new Minecraft.
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  6. BigB EC Win User

Inability to play a game

You need to buy Minecraft not Minecraft Xbox one edition. The one edition has been delisted from the xbox marketplace and replaced with Minecraft. If you want the one edition you would have to look for it on disc.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox One Edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition

2. Can't Connect to Minecraft Pocket Edition on XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Connect to Minecraft Pocket Edition on XBox One: I use Minecraft Pocket Edition on my iPhone. My son uses XBox One. We used to be able to play on my world together but for now we are not able to. We use the same WiFi but we aren't able to see...
  3. My Minecraft World was deleted off my Xbox on Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft World was deleted off my Xbox on Bedrock edition: Please someone help i just lost my 1.6 GB minecraft world randomly i got on and it was gone it was the only world i had and it just vanished 03dc69dc-d790-4e8c-92c1-e8067dff65f8
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update: I am on pc and for some reason, my Minecraft won't update from 1.16.1 to 1.16.2. I've tried almost everything. I went to the store and tried to "get updates" and it said I was up to date. I then...
  5. I want to buy Minecraft Java Edition but I only have money in my Microsoft account/Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy Minecraft Java Edition but I only have money in my Microsoft account/Xbox...: I really want to buy Minecraft Java Edition, but I only have money in my Microsoft/Xbox account. Is there a way I could get Minecraft Java Edition? 87bd3881-da6c-4248-b91b-547db905cea3
  6. Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.16.10: Cannot join friend’s world

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.16.10: Cannot join friend’s world: Hello Microsoft team and community, I have been constantly trying to join my friend’s multiplayer world on Minecraft, but it says “Unable to join game,” or something along those lines. We are...
  7. Can't play minecraft (win10 edition), even if i own the game and even shows that i have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play minecraft (win10 edition), even if i own the game and even shows that i have...: So i recently bought a new SSD which i installed windows on, and today when i was gonna play minecraft i couldn't find it. I owned it before i moved to the SSD, and i got it because i had bought...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (1.16) Keeps Crashing Randomly On Servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (1.16) Keeps Crashing Randomly On Servers: Sometimes when I log on to a server, everything seems fine, but a few minutes to a half hour later, it will crash. I don't know why it is doing that. I am on the latest game version, and the...
  9. I claimed the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code a while back to a microsoft account that i...

in XBoX on Windows
    I claimed the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code a while back to a microsoft account that i...: i claimed it to an older account that i made years ago, and i can't remember many security details so it fails the account recovery everytime. 278c893e-7379-4119-9a0f-16bcaf5627a1
  10. minecraft windows 10 edition starter pack issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition starter pack issue: I bought game but i dont have everything in pack. [img] 20bc2d7d-a3fd-4f8e-b8b2-063862f1cfe9