Minecraft XBOX ONE issues - can't download worlds

Discus and support Minecraft XBOX ONE issues - can't download worlds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i have xbox one X Using the XBOX version of minecraft off disc. My son has account linked as family, only for offline play for us as don't want... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Begsy123, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Begsy123
    Begsy123 Guest

Hi i have xbox one X

Using the XBOX version of minecraft off disc.

My son has account linked as family, only for offline play for us as don't want to allow online play at his age.

Have previously provided coins/purchased coins for him to get new worlds with no issues, however with most recent ones they do not download. Have about 11 worlds that he has tried and they are not working (listed below) and all show as "downloading".

Have reset console/power cycled to no avail, wasnt sure of other options, I think if i delete the saves from the console this will lose all purchases as we dont have xbox live account.

Please let me know if any fix??

Snonstorm Simulator

Hollydale

The lost Civilisation

Minecon Earth

Lucky present survival

Ready Sled Go

Santas Gift Hunt

Grid Runners

Haunted Swamp

Prison Escape 2

Minecraft Inspiration Island

Catastrophic Pandemonium

:)

Begsy123, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft XBOX ONE issues - can't download worlds - Similar Threads - Minecraft issues can't

2. Minecraft issues with realm copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft issues with realm copy: I need help with a issue with my downloaded minecraft realm copies they wont start how do i fix this it says - A newer version of the game has saved this level, It cannot be loaded and last but...
  3. Issues joining Minecraft world

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues joining Minecraft world: My son and his cousin were using Xbox 360 to play Minecraft online together - they could both join one another's worlds. Here's what changed last night: 1. My son (and his cousin) both got the...
  4. XBOX one minecraft issue please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX one minecraft issue please help: So I got minecraft ( the disk ) I run it. it asks me to install. I do it. I open the game and press play... then it tells me to update to update aquatic. I click view in microsoft store and it...
  5. Minecraft storage issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft storage issues: Just got my son a brand new xbox one s with 1tb drive and downloaded the Minecraft game that came with it. No issues there. This bundle also came with creators pack and starter pack. Downloaded...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Realms - Xbox live privacy settings issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Realms - Xbox live privacy settings issue: Hello. I've been wanting to set up a minecraft realm for me and some friends of mine but I'm running into an issue. Whenever i try to create a Realm (on windows 10 edition) I am greeted with this...
  7. Minecraft/XBOX Live sign in issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft/XBOX Live sign in issue: Hi, i keep having this issue that when i try to sign into my xbox live account to play on servers it keeps going to a green loading scree then saying “Sorry something went wrong please try again...
  8. XBOX Multiplayer not allowed = Profile Issue, Please read the entire post. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Multiplayer not allowed = Profile Issue, Please read the entire post. Minecraft: Greetings, Parameters: My daughters are attempting to play remotely online via an XBOX 360 w/ their cousin (we are in OK, she is in WI) Each household has a GOLD LIVE account. Each Household...
  9. Minecraft Xbox One Edition Multiplayer Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition Multiplayer Issue: My friend recently bought Minecraft on Xbox One. We played together yesterday with no issues, but now I can’t connect to his world at all. We tried resetting our Xbox’s, we tried resetting...
  10. Minecraft realms issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms issues.: I go to try a subscription of realms and it tells me to change privacy settings so i go and allow everything except one thing that just wont change and that is the create or join groups options it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to download minecraft worlds xbox one

2. xbox not enough storage for minecraft download xbox error

3. is there an issue with minecraft xbox one