Minecraft XBOX ONE issues - can't download worlds

Discus and support Minecraft XBOX ONE issues - can't download worlds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i have xbox one X Using the XBOX version of minecraft off disc. My son has account linked as family, only for offline play for us as don't want... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Begsy123, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Begsy123
    Begsy123 Guest

Hi i have xbox one X

Using the XBOX version of minecraft off disc.

My son has account linked as family, only for offline play for us as don't want to allow online play at his age.

Have previously provided coins/purchased coins for him to get new worlds with no issues, however with most recent ones they do not download. Have about 11 worlds that he has tried and they are not working (listed below) and all show as "downloading".

Have reset console/power cycled to no avail, wasnt sure of other options, I think if i delete the saves from the console this will lose all purchases as we dont have xbox live account.

Please let me know if any fix??

Snonstorm Simulator

Hollydale

The lost Civilisation

Minecon Earth

Lucky present survival

Ready Sled Go

Santas Gift Hunt

Grid Runners

Haunted Swamp

Prison Escape 2

Minecraft Inspiration Island

Catastrophic Pandemonium

:)

Begsy123, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft XBOX ONE issues - can't download worlds - Similar Threads - Minecraft issues can't

2. so is it minecraft that just has major issues when you try to use the guide, or try to...

in XboX Insiders
    so is it minecraft that just has major issues when you try to use the guide, or try to...: or is it my xbox itself? submitted by /u/retartarder [link] [comments]
  3. Issue with creating worlds in minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with creating worlds in minecraft.: I have recently bought minecraft (version from the online Microsoft store) for my Xbox One S and I have been having issues playing it. Whenever I try to create a new world I always get the same...
  4. Minecraft sync issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft sync issues: Microsoft has known about these issues for years and has done nothing to fix or even slightly make gamers aware of the problem. I played minecraft on a survival world for an entire day and it...
  5. Issue with creating new worlds in minecraft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with creating new worlds in minecraft.: I have recently bought minecraft (version from the online Microsoft store) for my Xbox One S and I have been having issues playing it. Whenever I try to create a new world I always get the same...
  6. Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two (Xbox 360) Season Pass Disc Download Issue - XBL support...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two (Xbox 360) Season Pass Disc Download Issue - XBL support...: Hello again Last month I already created a topic on this issue here:...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 sürümünde ses sorunu [Translation - Audio issue in Minecraft Windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 sürümünde ses sorunu [Translation - Audio issue in Minecraft Windows...: Merhabalar, Minecraft Windows 10 sürümünden hiçbir şekilde ses alamıyorum. Oyun içi ses açık, sistem seslerinde sıkıntı yok, ses cihazımda sorun yok. Minecraftı ses düzeyi kısmında göremiyorum,...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Issues with it being a Demo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Issues with it being a Demo?: Hi! I've actually been to support before and didn't really get the issue figured out, so I thought I'd post on here and see if anybody else had the same issues. So I've been playing the Windows 10...
  9. Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two (Xbox 360) Season Pass Disc Issue - XBL staff please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two (Xbox 360) Season Pass Disc Issue - XBL staff please...: As most of you have all been aware that more of Telltale games have been delisted without any notice, including all versions of Minecraft Story mode. I never got to purchase Minecraft Story Mode...
  10. Minecraft loading issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft loading issue: Hi. I'm having issue with Minecraft on xbox one x. My screen is covered with BLACK and PURPLE blocks. I've tried a 2nd disc(same game), having the same issue. I've tried all trouble shooting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft xbox one issues

2. minecraft cant download world xbox one

3. minecraft issues

4. xbox minecraft worlds only on home xbox,
  5. minecraft xbox worlds download,
  6. xbox minecraft not updating worlds,
  7. minecraft world cant download,
  8. minecraft xbox one cant download worlds,
  9. worlds minecraft xbox one,
  10. minecraft worlds xbox,
  11. minecraft xbox one a newer version of the game has saved this level. it cannot be loaded,
  12. xbox minecraaft issues,
  13. how to download minecraft worlds 2019 xbox one,
  14. how to download a world on minecraft on xbox one s,
  15. minecraft xbox one worlds