Minecraft XBOX ONE issues - can't download worlds

Discus and support Minecraft XBOX ONE issues - can't download worlds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i have xbox one X Using the XBOX version of minecraft off disc. My son has account linked as family, only for offline play for us as don't want... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Begsy123, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Begsy123
    Begsy123 Guest

Hi i have xbox one X

Using the XBOX version of minecraft off disc.

My son has account linked as family, only for offline play for us as don't want to allow online play at his age.

Have previously provided coins/purchased coins for him to get new worlds with no issues, however with most recent ones they do not download. Have about 11 worlds that he has tried and they are not working (listed below) and all show as "downloading".

Have reset console/power cycled to no avail, wasnt sure of other options, I think if i delete the saves from the console this will lose all purchases as we dont have xbox live account.

Please let me know if any fix??

Snonstorm Simulator

Hollydale

The lost Civilisation

Minecon Earth

Lucky present survival

Ready Sled Go

Santas Gift Hunt

Grid Runners

Haunted Swamp

Prison Escape 2

Minecraft Inspiration Island

Catastrophic Pandemonium

:)

Begsy123, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft XBOX ONE issues - can't download worlds - Similar Threads - Minecraft issues can't

2. Problème de connexion sur Xbox live sur Minecraft P.E. [Xbox live connection issue on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de connexion sur Xbox live sur Minecraft P.E. [Xbox live connection issue on...: depuis plusieurs jours je n’arrive pas me connecter Xbox live, il me mettent «veuillé réssayer ou sur Xbox.com. Aidez-moi remediez sur ce problème au plus vite. Cordialement Translation: [for...
  3. minecraft issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft issues: i cant join my friends minecraft world no matter how many times i try it says "Unable To connect to world" and its weird cause we are both on the same platform please help...
  4. Is there a way to report issues with a Minecraft resource pack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to report issues with a Minecraft resource pack?: hello, ever since the latest mincraft update i have been having weird graphics glitches when using the Odyssey sci fi resource pack on Xbox one. I have recorded clips showing the issue bur there...
  5. minecraft issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft issue: hello, my friend and me have OPEN NAT and when i or he try connect to world it says: unable to connect to world.. we try everything we have same version, we try playing via windows 10 too.....
  6. MInecraft Bedrock Edition/ Windows 10 Connection Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MInecraft Bedrock Edition/ Windows 10 Connection Issue: So I have begun to start playing Minecraft on the Bedrock edition on my Xbox One and basically I am having an issue that has not seemed to be resolved by anyone... Issue: My issue is that...
  7. Minecraft Issue 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Issue 2019: Hello, started up Minecraft today on the Xbox One & while it's Syncing user data a rectangular Grey rimed black box says "Global Resources Reset, Resources failed to load previously." Initially...
  8. Minecraft game code issue help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft game code issue help!: Hi I bought my daughter and Xbox one in 2017 and it came with codes for normal minecraft and story mode too. We downloaded these and she has played it loads. Issue is after a break now it asks...
  9. Minecraft issues with realm copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft issues with realm copy: I need help with a issue with my downloaded minecraft realm copies they wont start how do i fix this it says - A newer version of the game has saved this level, It cannot be loaded and last but...
  10. Issues joining Minecraft world

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues joining Minecraft world: My son and his cousin were using Xbox 360 to play Minecraft online together - they could both join one another's worlds. Here's what changed last night: 1. My son (and his cousin) both got the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to download minecraft worlds 2019 xbox one

2. how to download a world on minecraft on xbox one s

3. minecraft xbox one worlds

4. how to download minecraft worlds on xbox one,
  5. problems with minecraft on xbox one,
  6. can you download world in Minecraft on xbox,
  7. minecraft issues on xbox one,
  8. minecraft cant download realm on xbox one,
  9. how to download minecraft worlds xbox one,
  10. xbox not enough storage for minecraft download xbox error,
  11. is there an issue with minecraft xbox one