Minecraft Xbox One Multiplayer Issue (Unable to Join World)

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox One Multiplayer Issue (Unable to Join World) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play Minecraft multiplayer on Xbox One with my friend who is also on Xbox One. We both have our games updated to v1.16.0 and both have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sa1ty Dalty, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Sa1ty Dalty
    Sa1ty Dalty Guest

I am trying to play Minecraft multiplayer on Xbox One with my friend who is also on Xbox One. We both have our games updated to v1.16.0 and both have open NAT types. I have also reviewed both of our Xbox Live priveleges and those settings are all good.
    But the issue is everytime we try to join a world together, one of us gets the "Unable to join world" error. I have restarted my wifi router also with no luck. Any idea how to fix this issue?

:)

Sa1ty Dalty, Jun 29, 2020
  2. #IKeeG Coolboy Win User

Minecraft issue [mobile]

I play Minecraft with my friend over mobile. It was working the whole time, until now.

The issue is, when I am in my world, my friend tries to join but it says “Unable to connect to world”.

We both use the same version of Minecraft [1.14.60 as of 6/16/20]. I also have multiplayer set on the world too.

I tried inviting him, but the issue persisted. I tried joining his world, but it showed me the message.

My Xbox account is allowed to play multiplayer and no parental controls are set.

What do I do? Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks.
    The mc servers may have been down, or all the multiplayer servers that host your world are all on the newer versions
  3. Sa1ty Dalty Win User

I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and still not having any luck. My friend also did the same thing and it's not working for either of us.
  4. Sa1ty Dalty Win User

Yes the Minecraft settings have multiplayer turned on.
  5. Kirill Krasin Win User

Hello,

1. Go to Xbox.com and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    2. Go here and click the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab
    3. Change those settings to Allow:
      1. You can play with people outside of Xbox Live
      2. You can create and join clubs
      3. You can join multiplayer games
      4. You can add friends
  6. Sa1ty Dalty Win User

Tried that and the world settings are correct. Still not working.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox One Multiplayer Issue (Unable to Join World) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Multiplayer Issue

2. Minecraft and Xbox app issues with Multiplayer.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft and Xbox app issues with Multiplayer.: I am having trouble with hosting Minecraft pocket edition multiplayer worlds. When I create a Minecraft world I make sure that multiplayer is turned on. When I create the world and go into...
  3. Minecraft multiplayer issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft multiplayer issue: I can't play online Minecraft. I have xbox live gold active, but Minecraft tells me my account doesn't support playing online, and must go to ak.ms to see if "playing multiplayer online" is...
  4. Minecraft multiplayer issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft multiplayer issue: Dear Microsoft, I had bought minecraft in my android mobile few months ago. There was a small issue, I was not allowed to play multiplayer. When I click on add friends it says go to website to...
  5. Big issues with Xbox live/multiplayer Minecraft PE

in XBoX on Mobile
    Big issues with Xbox live/multiplayer Minecraft PE: Hello, I recently bought Minecraft pe (mobile) and I have been experiencing lots of trouble with the Xbox live/multiplayer sides of things. Heres what's happening. So when I play singleplayer and...
  6. Minecraft PE Multiplayer Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE Multiplayer Issues: I am having issues joining my friends’ worlds. We don’t have Minecraft Realms, but we have Xbox Live accounts and we are all playing on the same version of Minecraft. I have had this issue for a...
  7. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Multiplayer Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Multiplayer Issues: Hi everyone, I'm currently experiencing problems connecting to the featured Minecraft servers on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. It's been about a month since I had this computer and it has never...
  8. Windows 10 Minecraft Multiplayer Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft Multiplayer Issue: Hello, My friend is attempting to play Windows 10 Minecraft with a few other friends and I, but nobody - including myself - is able to see the games she creates or that she's even playing...
  9. Minecraft Multiplayer Issues (windows 10 Xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer Issues (windows 10 Xbox one): I have searched far and wide for answers to this issue and have come up with nothing. I can not connect to a friend's world, and they can not connect to mine via online multiplayer on Xbox One...
  10. XBOX Multiplayer not allowed = Profile Issue, Please read the entire post. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Multiplayer not allowed = Profile Issue, Please read the entire post. Minecraft: Greetings, Parameters: My daughters are attempting to play remotely online via an XBOX 360 w/ their cousin (we are in OK, she is in WI) Each household has a GOLD LIVE account. Each Household...