Minecraft Xbox One uptade better together

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox One uptade better together in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; soo i bought minecraft i had played 18 hours all this year an offer came that said if you had played more than 5 hours you would get the new minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThunderX2017, Dec 20, 2017.

1. ThunderX2017
    ThunderX2017 Guest

soo i bought minecraft i had played 18 hours all this year an offer came that said if you had played more than 5 hours you would get the new minecraft for free i click on the link and it says i need to buy it btw i have already contacted xbox support and
    they said i have all requrimens so they told me to create a post in the forum to a moderator help me!

What can i do?

I really. Need that minecraft

Username account:

:)

ThunderX2017, Dec 20, 2017
  2. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Minecraft Download for FREE

Hey Xbox Gamer!

There are currently two versions of Minecraft on the Xbox One; the Xbox One Edition (which is no longer supported but remains playable if you own it) and the "Better Together" which is the version that has the cross platform feature. Late last year we had
    a promotion in which if certain criteria was met, owners of the Xbox One Edition would receive a digital copy of the Better Together Minecraft. This is no longer valid, but we still have an article with the details of the offer at Minecraft
    “Better Together” Update

XBF Lance J, Dec 20, 2017
  3. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Crossplay (Xbox 360 & Mobile)

Hey Xbox Gamer,

Minecraft crossplay is only available to devices with the "Better Together" version of the game. The Xbox 360's version of Minecraft does not have this feature. For more information on this, please visit our

Minecraft "Better Together" update
    article.

XBF Lance J, Dec 20, 2017
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

A Update For Minecraft

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. If the version of Minecraft you're using on disc is the Minecraft: Xbox One edition, then to update to the new Minecraft (Better Together), you'll need to purchase the game as it is a wholly different version.
    The free update from Minecraft: Xbox One edition to the new Minecraft edition (Better Together) ended on January 30th 2018.

Minecraft updates and versions

Minecraft.net - Better Together FAQ

I hope that this information helps out. Let us know if you have any additional questions.
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Minecraft Download for FREE

Hey Xbox Gamer!

There are currently two versions of Minecraft on the Xbox One; the Xbox One Edition (which is no longer supported but remains playable if you own it) and the "Better Together" which is the version that has the cross platform feature. Late last year we had
    a promotion in which if certain criteria was met, owners of the Xbox One Edition would receive a digital copy of the Better Together Minecraft. This is no longer valid, but we still have an article with the details of the offer at Minecraft
    “Better Together” Update
  6. BigB EC Win User

How to play pocket edition with minecraft full game on xbox live?

In order for the two of you to play together you would both need the better together version of minecraft. If you have the xbox one edition of minecraft it is not compatible with the pocket edition.
  7. XBF Lance J Win User

Crossplay (Xbox 360 & Mobile)

Hey Xbox Gamer,

Minecraft crossplay is only available to devices with the "Better Together" version of the game. The Xbox 360's version of Minecraft does not have this feature. For more information on this, please visit our

Minecraft "Better Together" update
    article.
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

problem updating minecraft on disk

The free update is for the better together version of minecraft, which is only free for digital copy owners of the game. owners of the disk copy of Minecraft Xbox One edition will now have to pay for the new version. More info on the minecraft website
    here
    https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/better-together-faq
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox One uptade better together - Similar Threads - Minecraft uptade better

2. I cannot install Minecraft that I just purchased. Error Code: 0x80242020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot install Minecraft that I just purchased. Error Code: 0x80242020: It just will not install. I tried restarting PC, all the apps. Nothing works. [img] d8fc0403-4e90-4005-b663-99136db119d8
  3. Fastcard Minecraft Java Account gift card refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fastcard Minecraft Java Account gift card refund: Hello, I bought a Minecraft Account Java Gift Card from Walmart. It didn't work, so I returned it and got another one, then that one didn't work. I contacted Mojang and they said I needed to...
  4. Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went: I migrated my mojang account a few months ago, I'm fairly sure I know which microsoft account I sent it to (its for my child). Java edition is not showing up as purchased as it was before the...
  5. I can't download Minecraft Dungeons. error 0x80073CF3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft Dungeons. error 0x80073CF3: This morning I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC and I tried to download Minecraft Dungeons. When I try to download the game the store tells me there is an error (0x80073CF3). I can download every...
  6. Cant figure out the email associated with my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant figure out the email associated with my minecraft account: I cant figure out the email associated with my minecraft account. I know the Username and that is it. I have been trying for about a week to figure it out but no dice. I have contacted mojang...
  7. bought Minecraft for windows master collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought Minecraft for windows master collection: I can find this in orders on parent page, he has a new computer and wants to download it but getting currently not available.. we already bought it how do we fix this...
  8. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: I got the original minecraft xbox one edition with my xbox in 2016 and i later got the bedrock edition for free, am i eligible for a free copy of bedrock edition on pc or not?...
  9. Minecraft Preview Not Showing in InsiderHub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Preview Not Showing in InsiderHub: when i downlaoded insider hub, minecraft preview does not show?! pls help i want to try raytracing bcc3f621-d13e-4203-9847-94a2cab4a425
  10. My Minecraft account is missing coins and locked out of paid save game content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account is missing coins and locked out of paid save game content.: Minecraft Bedrock edition on PC had previously had coins in the account some of which had been used on marketplace to buy mods, these were fine and working until today, when I logged in I could no...