Minecraft Xbox One X Crashing

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox One X Crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else been experiencing major issues playing Minecraft? It started to crash when I would load into a world, shutting the Xbox off, but it use... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThomasMcCann3, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Minecraft Xbox One X Crashing

Has anyone else been experiencing major issues playing Minecraft? It started to crash when I would load into a world, shutting the Xbox off, but it use to work after 1 reboot. Now, it continually crashes, after re-installing it and clearing local saved games.
    Furthermore, it is actually starting to delete my worlds if I boot into one and it crashes.

Not sure if it is the game or my Xbox, but I had a previous Xbox One X that needed to be replaced because it wouldn't boot any games, and I am hoping it's not the same issue as I have only had this one 5 months!

:)

ThomasMcCann3, Mar 7, 2020
  2. NedaMikhchi Win User

Minecraft 1.67 crashing on xbox one S, but not on xbox one

me and a co worker both have the same problem with Minecraft. he has an S but I have an xbox one x original. we both deleted the game and reinstalled but it still crashes as soon as we attempt to open it
  3. Deano_M_ Win User

Minecraft crashing my Xbox

4. stuartlittle2k8 Win User

Xbox One X Crashing

My xbox one x keeps crashing when im playing minecraft windows 10 version not xbox version. The game will freeze then my whole xbox just turns off then it will crash like 5 more time on start up. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling ive done
    mutaple power cycles ive tried moving the consol to a better location and more. Nothing seems to work. This has been happing for over a week now and it only happens in minecraft from everything realms to single player. Can someone please help.
    It could be an issue with minecraft itself
  5. DerSkyless Win User

This sounds like there is quite a heavy issue with your console.

I had to send my One X for repair too, but since then it works perfectly normal.

Before it was repaired, Minecraft crashed each time I loaded it up after the console booted.

As time passed, more issues appeared and I had to reset it, because it refused to boot up anymore.

Maybe you could ask a the customer support, if it would make sense to send the console for repair (I personally think it would, but asking first never hurts).
  6. TheBojanNinja Win User

It ussually helps, for me at least to keep calm and try to retrace the steps from the time it worked until it doesn't(now).

Try to remember the usual, just to get you started:

- Any major system updates?

- Are you an XBox insider?

- Has there been any major updates to the title recently?

- Do you have a automatic plan to back up your stuff in case al your saved stuff goes poof?

Try to think instead of panic. If you panic you make the wrong moves. It's as easy as that.

oohhhh, If I can remember all the times I've ruined everything just out of rage...we all do it
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox One X Crashing - Similar Threads - Minecraft Crashing

2. Minecraft 1.14.30 crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.14.30 crash: After the1.14.30 I have been having new or saved games crashing like clock work. Has anyone else found this happening with their games? Also anyone else having issues sending in a crash report?...
  3. minecraft crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft crash: every time when i enter my world, after random time, minecraft just crash with no reasons and deleted random entities from my world. i dont know what to do. d4fa017d-96ce-44ea-9b70-2f45aeb9054c
  4. Minecraft CONSTANTLY crashing Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft CONSTANTLY crashing Xbox one X: So for at least two months Minecraft constantly crashes on my Xbox one X. We have now lost at least 3 worlds to it crashing during loading but it normally crashes after loading and playing...
  5. Minecraft crashes my Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft crashes my Xbox One X: Hi. I have an Xbox One X and I have the latest version of the Minecraft beta. When I start Minecraft my console shuts down completely, and I have to turn it back on. This happens at various...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crash: Hello, i wrote for a friend who bought the game right now just like me, after the installation he starts the game but it crashes after the Mojang screen, he tried to reinstall the game, install...
  7. Minecraft crashes on ipad when "Join multiplayer games" is enabled on Xbox Family settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes on ipad when "Join multiplayer games" is enabled on Xbox Family settings: Hi, We make use of Xbox Family settings. We would like to enable "Join mltiplayer games" so our son can play on registered "Servers". Strangely, Minecraft crashes when opening on his iPad. As...
  8. Minecraft crashing my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashing my Xbox: Minecraft keeps crashing my Xbox I'll just be playing on my Minecraft world and it will randomly crash the entire Xbox. Then I will have to start it up again and go through the whole start up...
  9. Minecraft PE crashes after changes made to privacy settingss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE crashes after changes made to privacy settingss: Hi. After updating the privacy settings (e.g allowing adding of friends; joining groups) via a PC, my minecraft PE on my ipad failed to load. Any help on this? Thanks in advance....
  10. Minecraft crashing causeing Xbox to power off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashing causeing Xbox to power off: while playing minecraft the game will crash for no apparent reason and doesn't give me any notification or any idea why. I have started up multiple worlds all with different seeds and also my...