Minecraft xbox one

Discus and support Minecraft xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; tryna find ppl to play minecraft with just not lil kids plzzz 85ea5c8d-267d-4f74-b56e-b131c1dcf8c2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KEELANREP, Dec 21, 2014.

1. KEELANREP
    KEELANREP Guest

Minecraft xbox one

tryna find ppl to play minecraft with just not lil kids plzzz

:)

KEELANREP, Dec 21, 2014
  2. STANNY08
    STANNY08 Guest
    Minecraft

I'm pretty sure Minecraft is just Minecraft. One game, Minecraft. There is also Minecraft story mode, that is a very different game, a telltale series.

STANNY08, Dec 21, 2014
  3. leebroath
    leebroath Guest
    Minecraft

Can anyone please list all the Minecraft games in release by date? We are away to buy a couple for our daughter for Xmas, but confused which ones are new or seasons etc

Actually we have already bought one which is Minecraft Xbox One Edition
    Includes Favourite Pack (7 DLC)

leebroath, Dec 21, 2014
  4. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Syncing worlds on minecraft works one way but not the other with 2 xboxes

Please do make sure that both consoles are running "Minecraft", and not "Minecraft Xbox One Edition".

While "Minecraft" is able to load "Xbox One Edition" worlds, you can't save/import "Minecraft" worlds into the "Xbox One Edition".

Check the game tile before you play the game:

Minecraft Xbox One Edition has "Xbox One Edition" in the name itself, and shows the game Character "Steve" with a pickaxe and a dog leaving a forest with some critters following them.

The Xbox Minecraft without "Xbox One Edition" is only named "Minecraft" and shows the game characters standing on a hilltop with several animals and mobs around them.

So really make sure that you are using "Minecraft" on both console, and not "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" on your original Xbox One, and "Minecraft" on the Xbox One S.
  6. Madhattre Win User
  7. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  8. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft 360

Back then when the Xbox One Edition (the Minecraft with the "Xbox One Edition" in the name, not the new "Minecraft" for Xbox One) was released, there was a short time, where you could buy "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" for a reduced price, if you owned the
    original Xbox 360 Minecraft digitally.

Xbox 360 Minecraft and Xbox One Edition Minecraft are two different things. Like having a vinyl record of a music album and then having to buy a CD of the same album. Or having a DVD of a movie, and having to pay for the BluRay version of the movie.

However, the Xbox One Edition can't be bought nowadays anymore. Have you had the Xbox One Edition digitally, you would get the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name) for free.

You can however transfer your Xbox 360 worlds to the Xbox One, if you somehow got hold of the "Xbox One Edition" before it was replaced by the new "Minecraft".

To do that, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft and make sure it's on the latest version. Then use the menu entry to upload your world to the online cloud.

Now start up Minecraft Xbox One Edition and import your world.

With your world in the Xbox One Edition, you can then start the "new" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and import your world from the Xbox One Edition to the new Minecraft.
Thema:

Minecraft xbox one

1. Minecraft xbox one - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. minecraft crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft crash: every time when i enter my world, after random time, minecraft just crash with no reasons and deleted random entities from my world. i dont know what to do. d4fa017d-96ce-44ea-9b70-2f45aeb9054c
  3. Is there anyway I could refund a Minecraft marketplace map that I had bought,(lucky block...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway I could refund a Minecraft marketplace map that I had bought,(lucky block...: Is there anyway I could refund a Minecraft marketplace map that I had bought,(lucky block race)that does not work with split screen or even multiplayer. Did I really just buy the map to race...
  4. How do I get my world back in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my world back in Minecraft?: Today I was playing in my creative world and my power cable came loose and shut down my system. After turning my system back on, I found that the world i was playing on was gone. I searched in the...
  5. Why can’t I create a realm On Minecraft Pocket Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I create a realm On Minecraft Pocket Edition?: I live overseas to my friends and the time difference is huge so i really want to create a realm. But I have set all the settings to Friends and it still doesnt work. I need to know the exact...
  6. Minecraft issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft issue: Me and my mate recently bought minecraft but neither of us can join each others world, is there a way to fix this? 31839128-d6b2-469d-9111-cd5012f4e667
  7. Allow daughter to access Minecraft Realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Allow daughter to access Minecraft Realms: Hi, I'm getting really frustrated and confused about managing my daughter's child account in the whole Microsoft Live/XBox/Minecraft for Windows 10/Microsoft Family/Windows 10 soup. I'm...
  8. Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft: Como convidar amigos no Minecraft [Mod Translation - How to invite friends on Minecraft] f46872dc-0ed9-443c-b331-11036858d9b2
  9. Acesso ao minecraft no PS4[Translation-Access to minecraft on PS4]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Acesso ao minecraft no PS4[Translation-Access to minecraft on PS4]: Boa tarde! Ao tentar iniciar o minecraft no PS4 com minha conta da microsoft, tenho a seguinte informação: "Parece que essa conta já está conectada". Como devo proceder? [Translation-Good...
  10. Minecraft (bedrock) is stuck on the “syncing user data” screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (bedrock) is stuck on the “syncing user data” screen: Been trying to load up minecraft on my xbox one but keep getting stuck on the same loading screen. Plz help c41a1cf4-45b3-4f40-ad7f-71c0e1e1e6b8