Minecraft Xbox Series S erasing inventory and XP from second player

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox Series S erasing inventory and XP from second player in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It has happened to me more than 3 times. I am playing with my son or my wife, as a second player. After leaving and saving, when I return, my XP is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marcelo MaFra, Apr 8, 2021 at 7:22 PM.

1. Minecraft Xbox Series S erasing inventory and XP from second player

Code:
    It has happened to me more than 3 times. I am playing with my son or my wife, as a second player. After leaving and saving, when I return, my XP is zeroed and what I have in the inventory is erased. Save only what is in the chests.
    :)

Marcelo MaFra, Apr 8, 2021 at 7:22 PM
  2. demon5within Win User

If your playing as a guest from another profile no data will be saved for guest
  3. ArminatorX Win User

co op split screen player save

In Minecraft, the world is saved to the account that is "Player 1" and starts the game first.

When the second player joins that world, he is saved together with the world in Player 1's save slot.

If the second player starts the game themselves, they start a new game with a new world and empty inventory, as they have no access to Player 1's savegame. To prevent that, make sure that Player 1 starts Minecraft and enters their world, and that Player
    2 then joins that session.

If you want the two players to be able to play independently on the same world, you would need to rent (and pay for) a Realm that is hosted on Minecraft's online service.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft for xbox360 not in xbox one

Ok let me try to explain it the other way around. Between different platform's i can get the point. But if you upgrade Windows from xp to vista, w7, w8 and to w10 i don't have to rebuy minecraft everytime. The software structure between xbox one and xbox
    360 is basicly based on the same principle. It's a upgrade with better hardware making it possible to get better videographics. [...]

Looking from that point it's complete [Mod Removed - Profanity] that microsoft lets their users pay for an upgraded version of Minecraft... I allready paid
    for it. Their nothing more then a bunch of wolves trying to make as much money on us players [...].
    Well, your analogy is wrong.

Updating your Windows from XP to Vista and so on up to Windows 10 would be like going from a cheap DVD player to a higher class DVD player. But you are staying within the same format.

Going from a Xbox 360 to the Xbox One is like going from a video cassette player to a BluRay Player. You can't insert your VHS tapes in your BluRay player either, and have to buy your movies again.

There WAS a limited timed offer where owners of the Xbox 360 Minecraft could get the Minecraft Xbox One Edition cheaper. However that offer ended.

Then Microsoft replaced the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" with the "Minecraft" (Bedrock Edition). If you had gotten the Xbox One Edition digitally, you CAN get the Minecraft Bedrock Edition for free, as this is the upgrade path that you know from the PC.

Should the Xbox 360 Minecraft version become backwards compatible on the Xbox One, you will be able to download that for free.

However, it will only be the Xbox 360 version of Minecraft, and will be lacking the Xbox One/PC/Mobile/Switch Minecraft Bedrock updates like the Update Aquatic and the recent Cats and Pandas update.

So you see: The Xbox One Minecraft is a completely different version as the Xbox 360 version, and therefore has to be bought again.
  5. mtonel01 Win User

Minecraft Freezing Problem

This has been happening to me also. I started noticing this problem right after a major Windows Update a few months ago. I play Minecraft Windows 10 with my kids and we were playing a lot when after an Update my screen and sound started to freeze for
    several seconds when opening an inventory window in the game. Not just my personal inventory but anything that has an inventory like a villager or a chest. Also when my screen is frozen the game is continuing to run in the background. Sometimes the screen
    was frozen for as long as 15-20 secs before the inventory would finally open and my character was being attacked. I eventually stopped playing Minecraft because of this recurring problem that got more frequent and longer over time. So I took a break from Minecraft
    and recently I went back to State of Decay 2. Right away the same problem started when switching from the main screen to an inventory page. So now it seems that Minecraft Windows 10 and State of Decay 2 share something that is causing this problem. Finally,
    I’m not sure yet but it may connected to Temp files or temp internet files.
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Hot sale for Xbox

they're probably trying to get rid of some of their inventory before the Xbox Series X comes out.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Xbox Series S erasing inventory and XP from second player - Similar Threads - Minecraft Series erasing

2. Minecraft Series X World Corruption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Series X World Corruption: So I’ve been playing a new world on my Series X and all of a sudden the block outlines stop lining up with the actual blocks. I leave the game and go to enter the world when my console just shuts...
  3. Xbox Series S crashes after loading Minecraft world

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S crashes after loading Minecraft world: This is also happening with other games too but not all. Minecraft is of my main concern as that is the one the family is most concerned about. The issue happens after launching the game and the...
  4. Minecraft Ray tracing on series X and S a thing yet?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Ray tracing on series X and S a thing yet?: I remember seeing a post a few months ago about this but I haven't seen any update? Do we know when/if it's coming? submitted by /u/hahafunnythanks [link] [comments]
  5. Series X Ray Tracing For Minecraft

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Ray Tracing For Minecraft: Ok, we need ray tracing for Minecraft on the Series X. submitted by /u/IssJacobb [link] [comments]
  6. “You need permission” minecraft realms Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “You need permission” minecraft realms Xbox series x: In minecraft im trying to start anrealm with my freinds but it says i need permission i have a over 18 account and all of my settings are on allow so i dont know what to do it just dosent let me...
  7. Input delay on minecraft on series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Input delay on minecraft on series x: Hi all, Recently purchased minecraft on my series x after not playing it for 2 years (used to have game pass). However, the input delay seems to be present. It's not major, only by about a...
  8. I can't join a friends minecraft world on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join a friends minecraft world on Xbox Series X: My friend and I want to play Minecraft together but anytime I try to join his world it says Unable to connect to the world. The same happens when he tries to join me. When we have another friend...
  9. Xbox Series X Major Minecraft Issue!! HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Major Minecraft Issue!! HELP!: Hello everyone, I just felt a bit forgotten by management and am now following up to a question I posted mid-February:...
  10. Minecraft not transferring from xbox one to series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not transferring from xbox one to series X: I have had mincraft on xbox one for years, when i got my new Xbox series X this past Christmas. I transferred all of my games from the old Xbox to the new Xbox. But when I tried to transfer...