Minecraft xbox world deleted itself.

Discus and support Minecraft xbox world deleted itself. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So last night I went onto my usual xbox minecraft world to carry on with some projects I saved and quit like I do every time I leave and it was on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NFFC Sissons XD, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Minecraft xbox world deleted itself.

So last night I went onto my usual xbox minecraft world to carry on with some projects I saved and quit like I do every time I leave and it was on the list of my saved worlds.

Came on tonight and it is no longer on the list. So I panicked and looked it up. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling minecraft. And I have tried deleting the cashe for minecraft and reloading. Nothing is showing my world.

This is a world me and my mates use and have put multiple of hundreds of hours into it this year. So any help to get this back would be appreciated.

:)

NFFC Sissons XD, Sep 2, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft World Deleted Itself

For in-game issues you should post at the game developer forums
  3. FThe6 Win User

Minecraft World Deleted Itself

The exact same thing happened to me last night. I want my world back.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello NFFC Sissons XD,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that one of your Minecraft worlds is no longer appearing on your list of worlds. Minecraft worlds are at risk of being lost. That is why Mojang support recommends to
    back up your worlds from time to time. This will help prevent the loss of worlds.
    We suggest reaching out to the Mojang support team for more information and support on missing worlds. We hope this
    information helps!
  5. NFFC Sissons XD Win User

Hello ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that one of your Minecraft worlds is no longer appearing on your list of worlds. Minecraft worlds are at risk of being lost. That is why Mojang support recommends to
    back up your worlds from time to time. This will help prevent the loss of worlds.
    We suggest reaching out to the Mojang support team for more information and support on missing worlds. We hope this
    information helps!
    I have emailed them and tweeted accounts.

Hopefully a reply.

Dont understand why it would be deleted on there server
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Will uninstalling Minecraft delete my worlds?

Your worlds won't be deleted unless you manually go down to the delete world button within the Minecraft menus itself. The only other way to delete the worlds, would be to manually delete the cloud saved data.

So in short, uninstalling the game is okay... and nothing will be deleted and you can come back and reinstall it at any time and everything will be right where you left it!
Thema:

1. Minecraft xbox world deleted itself. - Similar Threads - Minecraft world deleted

2. How do I get my deleted Minecraft World back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my deleted Minecraft World back.: I accidentally deleted a Minecraft world on my Xbox One 2d69393e-a46e-415d-a8dc-4884b3b27db1
  3. How to get deleted minecraft world back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get deleted minecraft world back: Today i accidentally deleted my Minecraft world and have no clue on how to get it back, i would really appreciate it there is a way to get it back 040a28f3-5fdf-41cb-8dce-4c14241bb4e6
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted, but in an unusual way

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft world got deleted, but in an unusual way: My world was deleted, and nothing is showing up in previous saves. but the thing is, in my saves folder the world is still there, but in game it does not exist. does anybody know how to fix this?...
  5. Minecraft deleted worlds.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft deleted worlds.: I accidentally deleted a world on my xbox one and it's not in my cloud storage. Is there a way to get that saved world back onto my xbox? 660b0306-6f67-4d21-a867-ceafa1dc4b3d
  6. My Minecraft world got self deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world got self deleted: My minecraft world that i have been working on for about a month in time now got self deleted. I was just on it earlier in the day and it was a little bit slow but it wasnt anything bad. Then i...
  7. How can I restore a deleted Minecraft Windows 10 Edition world??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I restore a deleted Minecraft Windows 10 Edition world??: Hello, I recently deleted Minecraft Windows 10 Edition because I was having a separate issue. I was oblivious to the fact that it would delete all of the worlds within the game itself. I have...
  8. PC Minecraft worlds keep deleting themselves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Minecraft worlds keep deleting themselves: So i have an old laptop, i play Java Minecraft or PC Minecraft, whatever you want to call it. I only play 1.14 out of fear of messing up my worlds. Yet somehow my worlds just delete themselves. I...
  9. Will uninstalling Minecraft delete my worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will uninstalling Minecraft delete my worlds?: I think i need to uninstall minecraft on my Xbox one, and install it again. Will this delete my worlds that me and my brother have on seperate accounts, or will the worlds be there when I...
  10. Minecraft World Deleted Randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Deleted Randomly: During one of my playthroughs in minecraft on my current main world, my game suddenly crashed and to my suprise when i got back on, the world was completely deleted off my world list. I had copies...