Minecraft you have to buy glitch even if you own the game

Discus and support Minecraft you have to buy glitch even if you own the game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello i download Minecraft on Microsoft store but the game said you have to buy but i own the game and i think that just glitch so i left my pc to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by josephseed1, Aug 1, 2020.

1. josephseed1
    josephseed1 Guest

Hello i download Minecraft on Microsoft store but the game said you have to buy but i own the game and i think that just glitch so i left my pc to sleep tomorrow it works!!! but after i close the game the game say again you have to buy the game after i
    left it like 2 hours it works again but now it not works i randomly work and not work i confused because this glitch is very annoying me my so please i ask how to fix it

:)

josephseed1, Aug 1, 2020
  2. RhythmicParty97 Win User

What happens if I unenroll the Minecraft Beta Program on Xbox One?

When you go to the store page for Minecraft, does it show that you own the game?
    It says "Buy to Own"
  3. Daniel Limoges Win User

Error message "It looks like you don’t own Minecraft for PC/Mac."

To change your skin in minecraft windows 10 edition, click your character on the main menu. The website you're trying to use is for the original minecraft for pc, or commonly known as java minecraft. Even though both games are minecraft for pc, they are
    totally different products. That explains the error you're receiving; you don't actually own minecraft for pc/mac, you own minecraft for windows 10.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Need an answer

The Xbox 360 version of Minecraft is not backwards compatible on the Xbox One.

If you had owned Minecraft 360 digitally, you could have had the benefit of getting the "Xbox One Edition" at a reduced price, and if you owned the Xbox One Edition, you could then get the "Minecraft" without "Xbox One Edition" on the Xbox One for free.

However, these offers have all now expired, and the only way to get Minecraft on your Xbox One is to buy the game again.

Be aware: You can't import your Xbox 360 worlds in the newer Xbox One Minecraft!

If getting your Xbox 360 world over is important for you, you need to find someone with "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" and import it to that game first. Then import that world into "Minecraft" on the Xbox One.
  5. nickpeck36 Win User

Kids account wont let her purchase anything on XBO, but works fine on the 360? huh?...

She was trying to buy Minecraft. It won't even let her download the texture packs that she OWNES on the 360 version.
  6. theonlycam1509 Win User

My friend cant join my world but everyone else can his nat type is open

Please note that there are two seperate version in the xbox store. Minecraft xbox edition and minecraft. The version you will find on the start screen of minecraft. This will better assist us. The other thing is that both user must own their own copy of
    the game and have xbox gold.

Edit: even with open nat type certain games use unique ports that can be block by your router.

- Cameron
Thema:

1. Minecraft you have to buy glitch even if you own the game - Similar Threads - Minecraft buy glitch

2. I want to buy Minecraft Java Edition but I only have money in my Microsoft account/Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy Minecraft Java Edition but I only have money in my Microsoft account/Xbox...: I really want to buy Minecraft Java Edition, but I only have money in my Microsoft/Xbox account. Is there a way I could get Minecraft Java Edition? 87bd3881-da6c-4248-b91b-547db905cea3
  3. Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard: Can i get windows 10 edition using a visa gift card or a Xbox gift card because i want to know because i don't have a debit card or credit card and would like to get it....
  4. does buying a windows 10 pro key gifts minecraft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    does buying a windows 10 pro key gifts minecraft: i want to play minecraft but i don't want to buy a credit card. if buying windows 10 pro gifts it, it would be great. 99330730-c042-4823-876b-0d8ed1a0a643
  5. Cant buy minecraft realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant buy minecraft realms: I wanted to buy minecraft realms or java edition. Upon entering the card, i get the message "An error occurred when processing you payment information. Please verify your payment details. If...
  6. Problema en la compra y creación de un realm de minecraft[Problem with buying and creating...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema en la compra y creación de un realm de minecraft[Problem with buying and creating...: Soy usuario de minecraft windows 10 edition y de minecraft realms, llevo ya dos meses pagando el servicio de un realm para 10 jugadores, el problema es que este mes no pudimos pagar el realm antes...
  7. Can I buy minecoins for minecraft using an xbox card on android?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy minecoins for minecraft using an xbox card on android?: Is there a way to do this? If not by directly buying it on the Minecraft app itself, then is there some sort of feature to buy minecoins on the Xbox app? b220c6d9-afae-4857-95c6-2505972e29b5
  8. id like to play f1 and minecraft on my computer without re buying them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    id like to play f1 and minecraft on my computer without re buying them: can you please make Minecraft windows 10 edition and f1 2020 play anywhere games cd277a90-b380-43f3-8028-6168953eba19
  9. I can't install minecraft dungeons, but was able to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install minecraft dungeons, but was able to buy it: in store it says I own it but for some reason the installation button isn't active. There is a note under the button saying I need admin perrmisions and windows update, I have both of those...
  10. bought minecraft on the official website. but microsoft writes that you need to buy again

in XBoX on Windows
    bought minecraft on the official website. but microsoft writes that you need to buy again: I bought minecraft on the official website and realms, and when I download the game from there, it all works. but there it’s impossible to play servers and realms. and when I try to download...