Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello folks, i am looking for friends to play with on minecraft , i only play survival and i only play with people who have mics.. If you are a mature... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dup24777258-8849-42bd-8e40-5c1edc830f43, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Minecraft

Hello folks, i am looking for friends to play with on minecraft , i only play survival and i only play with people who have mics..

If you are a mature player that has a mic and wants to play go ahead and add me my gamertag is Koochies thank you and goodbye!

:)

dup24777258-8849-42bd-8e40-5c1edc830f43, Jan 21, 2014
  2. STANNY08
    STANNY08 Guest
    Minecraft

I'm pretty sure Minecraft is just Minecraft. One game, Minecraft. There is also Minecraft story mode, that is a very different game, a telltale series.

STANNY08, Jan 21, 2014
  3. Broze
    Broze Guest
    Lego Worlds XB1 (21 Feb 2017)

Is this like Minecraft? I along with a few other adults have spent quite a lot of time building a city etc in Minecraft, but if this is anything like Minecraft then I might give it a shot as I use to love Lego

Broze, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  5. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  6. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  7. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
  8. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Unable To Connect To Online World Minecraft PE v1.13.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable To Connect To Online World Minecraft PE v1.13.1: My friend and I both have Minecraft PE. We both have Microsoft accounts linked to our games. Anytime I send an invite he doesn't see it. Anytime he sends an invite I can see it however when I try...
  3. Minecraft creators pack not available on xbox one but only in surface hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft creators pack not available on xbox one but only in surface hub: Hallo, i have used a code for the Minecraft creators pack but i'm unable to download the dlc. When i look on orderd details i see this: "available on surface hub", Why i can't download with xbox?...
  4. Не удаётся подключиться к миру. Minecraft Bedrock edition[Translation-You can't connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не удаётся подключиться к миру. Minecraft Bedrock edition[Translation-You can't connect to...: Я не знаю в чём проблема, но мы с другом не можем подключиться друг к другу, но самое интересное то, что играть на серверах и realms можем, а в одиночную игру нет. Параметр «игра по сети» (вроде...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I've tried to redeem my windows 10 edition of Minecraft but when i press redeem the page just refreshes. It doesn't open anything, doesn't show a code or anything at all. All it says is the...
  6. 마인크래프트 자바에디션 사용자인데 윈도우10에디션 코드가 안받아지네요[Translation-I'm a Minecraft Java Edition user, but I...

in XBoX on Windows
    마인크래프트 자바에디션 사용자인데 윈도우10에디션 코드가 안받아지네요[Translation-I'm a Minecraft Java Edition user, but I...: 모장 어카운트에서 받으 하니 Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later! 이 게 뜨기만...
  7. Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hello, this is about the issue Sh0elace had brought up, in a now locked forum, about being unable to get into Realms: "You cannot access Realms because of the way your Xbox Live account is set...
  8. Por que não consigo jogar em realms no minecraft? E como posso resolver esse problema?![Why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Por que não consigo jogar em realms no minecraft? E como posso resolver esse problema?![Why...: Quando vou tentar jogar em Realms no minecraft,aparece que não é possível se conectar por conta da minha conta na Microsoft. Por que isso acontece? [Translation - When I try to play Realms in...
  9. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: I'm having a problem with the clear craft texture pack. I bought it because it was on sale and the only reason I did was because I seen how the clouds look on the p.e edition. Well on the xbox I...
  10. Digital minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital minecraft: I bought an Xbox one bundled with Minecraft for my grandsons to use at my house. Their father has now bought an Xbox one. Can I give them the digital Minecraft and remove from my Xbox?...