Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to have some people to play minecraft with I have a hugergames that we can do so just add me 7632792e-7678-4df8-a256-3c7cffab1ae8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ASFZach, Feb 8, 2014.

1. ASFZach
    ASFZach Guest

Minecraft

I want to have some people to play minecraft with I have a hugergames that we can do so just add me

:)

ASFZach, Feb 8, 2014
  2. STANNY08
    STANNY08 Guest
    Minecraft

I'm pretty sure Minecraft is just Minecraft. One game, Minecraft. There is also Minecraft story mode, that is a very different game, a telltale series.

STANNY08, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Broze
    Broze Guest
    Lego Worlds XB1 (21 Feb 2017)

Is this like Minecraft? I along with a few other adults have spent quite a lot of time building a city etc in Minecraft, but if this is anything like Minecraft then I might give it a shot as I use to love Lego

Broze, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  5. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  6. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  7. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  8. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Cannot login to minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to minecraft ps4: I have tried to log into my microsoft account on my ps4 and every time i try to login it says “account already linked on another ps4”, even tho i have never logged into another ps4?...
  3. Minecraft Dungeons Multiplay

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons Multiplay: 는 마인크래프트 던 스 멀티플 이를 하 시도해 보았지만 실패했습니다. 그 자료입니다. I tried to play Minecraft Dungeons multiplayer but failed. What should I do? [img] 1bc6235c-42e2-4e45-9e5b-4f7ce9efab79
  4. Minecraft End-User License Agreement clause question

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft End-User License Agreement clause question: Hello I have a question Ask if the following are in violation of End-User License Agreement 1. Sell personal Minecraft maps 2. Sell personal Minecraft plugins I would like to ask if this...
  5. Minecraft "Unable to connect to world" (Nintendo Switch/Windows 10/Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "Unable to connect to world" (Nintendo Switch/Windows 10/Xbox): Hi everyone, This is less of a question and more of a guide. For anybody having the "Unable to connect to world" on the Nintendo Switch or the Windows 10 version, there is one thing that you can...
  6. I dont know how to cancel my realm plus subscription in windows 10 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont know how to cancel my realm plus subscription in windows 10 Minecraft: I been trying the whole day to learn how to cancel the subscription but I have no clue, could anyone tell me how f258e8e6-b32e-4ece-9ef2-d62ff9a7e888
  7. No se ha podido conectar al mundo - Minecraft Bedrock 1.16.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No se ha podido conectar al mundo - Minecraft Bedrock 1.16.1: I wanted to know if there is a method to prevent that from happening ?, Why do I have a Switch and a friend of Ps4 and we cannot connect to the world of any, not even with the Minecraft of cell...
  8. Problema inicio de sesión de Microsoft en Minecraft PS4[Translation-Microsoft login problem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema inicio de sesión de Microsoft en Minecraft PS4[Translation-Microsoft login problem...: Buenos días, Estoy intentando conectarme a la sesión microsoft con el juego minecraft de ps4 pero siempre me sale que intentan conectarse pero "algo ocurrió mal". No se que puedo hacer para...
  9. Minecraft crashes when attempt to sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft crashes when attempt to sign in: I just installed MCPE on my ONN walmart tablet. I bought the game a few years ago and it works on all my other previous tablets from my memory. I havent downlosded this game in a few months. I...
  10. Minecraft PS4 first sign in issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 first sign in issue: So yesterday i got Minecraft PS4 edition and i was downloading the game as you would then it asked me to sign in my Microsoft account keep in mind that its the first time that i ever played...