Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking for people to play minecraft with and have fun. i only play survival and I'm on almost every day for about 10 hours. If you would like to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Over The Mayhem, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Minecraft

I'm looking for people to play minecraft with and have fun. i only play survival and I'm on almost every day for about 10 hours. If you would like to play with me my gt is (the pea shooter) I play on easy and pea... you most have mic and above age 12...
    I'm 15 years old.... and im ranked on leaderboards for top 100...

:)

Over The Mayhem, Feb 18, 2014
  2. STANNY08
    STANNY08 Guest
    Minecraft

I'm pretty sure Minecraft is just Minecraft. One game, Minecraft. There is also Minecraft story mode, that is a very different game, a telltale series.

STANNY08, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Broze
    Broze Guest
    Lego Worlds XB1 (21 Feb 2017)

Is this like Minecraft? I along with a few other adults have spent quite a lot of time building a city etc in Minecraft, but if this is anything like Minecraft then I might give it a shot as I use to love Lego

Broze, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  5. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  6. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  7. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  8. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. MInecraft Windows 10 edition unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MInecraft Windows 10 edition unable to connect to world: I have owned minecraft for a long time now and have had the same problem since I originally got the game. Whenever I try to connect to a friends world on Xbox or switch it says "Connecting To...
  3. Minecraft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft store: On the playstation I bought tokens then I purchased the world called village kingdom and every time I load into the world after a few minutes I crash. The world is now simply unplayable as I cant...
  4. Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account: So I was kind of an idiot and created a new Microsoft account to use for minecraft and later realized I already had a Microsoft account from when I had a xbox. So I signed out and tried to sign...
  5. Its not letting me play minecraft servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Its not letting me play minecraft servers: I i want to play servers in minecraft nintendo switch [not the version the gamecard one ]but it says you cannot join cross platform games with out a nintendo account or a microsoft account sign in...
  6. Lost content for minecraft switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost content for minecraft switch: I tried to sync all my skinpacks to a Microsoft account (on Nintendo switch) because I kept getting the warning of the possibility of losing your skins and minecoins but when I synced I lost all...
  7. Who wants minecraft for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who wants minecraft for xbox one: Hey peeps I still have minecraft xbox one edition since I purchased my s and have not redeemed my code. So who ever wants it and is the first to comment it's yours. I'm feeling generous today ��....
  8. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Why you no let me play minecraft bfed50df-a4cd-4690-a726-781f0a770895
  9. Minecraft Error -9 for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Error -9 for Nintendo Switch: We are playing Minecraft for Nintendo Switch. Two of our profiles on the game is giving us an error -9. There is something wrong with the Marketplace that won't let us log in to the Microsoft...
  10. PC to Xbox Minecraft connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC to Xbox Minecraft connection: My son and I play Minecraft together, with him on the Xbox and myself on the PC. The Xbox version had an update almost two weeks ago and the PC version still hasn't caught up. I've tried 'search...