MINECRAFT

Discus and support MINECRAFT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Looking for girls for now who will play mine craft with me on survival 0b9633de-a56c-4eba-9957-c589d7cf78ff Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Satans S0n13, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Satans S0n13
    Satans S0n13 Guest

MINECRAFT

Looking for girls for now who will play mine craft with me on survival

:)

Satans S0n13, Jun 15, 2014
  2. STANNY08
    STANNY08 Guest
    Minecraft

I'm pretty sure Minecraft is just Minecraft. One game, Minecraft. There is also Minecraft story mode, that is a very different game, a telltale series.

STANNY08, Jun 15, 2014
  3. Broze
    Broze Guest
    Lego Worlds XB1 (21 Feb 2017)

Is this like Minecraft? I along with a few other adults have spent quite a lot of time building a city etc in Minecraft, but if this is anything like Minecraft then I might give it a shot as I use to love Lego

Broze, Jun 15, 2014
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  5. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  6. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  7. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
  8. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
Thema:

MINECRAFT

1. MINECRAFT - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT

2. Acquire my Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Xbox) skin on my computer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Acquire my Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Xbox) skin on my computer?: I purchased a skin pack on the Minecraft Marketplace on xbox, and I would like to download the .png file, primarily for use in video editing to create an animated intro. I would also like to be...
  3. Minecraft Aquatic on Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Aquatic on Switch: We can no longer play minecraft aquatic on our Switch because we are out of storage. Id love to be able to delete some old worlds but i can figure out how to do so. Can anyone help??...
  4. Minecraft world isnt syncing or is corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world isnt syncing or is corrupted: I was playing minecraft and then my xbox basically froze and then shutoff I got back on and it had a system error E102 and so I did the troubleshooting steps resented and so on and it did the...
  5. 마인크래프트 환불해주세요 [Translate] Please refund Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 환불해주세요 [Translate] Please refund Minecraft: 친구랑 pc로 하 24900원짜리 구매했는데 엑박버 인가봐요 환불하 싶습니다 [Translate by Mod] I bought it for 24,900 won to be a pc with a friend, but it's an ex-version. I want to refund 83ca7265-d49c-4f23-9cc3-6f04988da2e3
  6. MInecraft for windows 10 (bedrock edition)

in XBoX on Windows
    MInecraft for windows 10 (bedrock edition): Hello guys, First of all forgive me when i make mistakes in English. So i have some trouble with achievements because i dont get minecoins when i reach its. My map is normal difficulity...
  7. Cross-Play for Minecraft on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross-Play for Minecraft on Windows 10: Hi, So I bought the Windows Version of Minecraft on my xbox, and I'm wondering if I buy it for my PC if I need to make a NEW gamertag to play with my xbox version at the same time, or if I can...
  8. Can Minecraft purchased from microsoft for windows 10 version play on line with Java edition?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Minecraft purchased from microsoft for windows 10 version play on line with Java edition?: Hi all, my son (microsoft for windows 10) is trying to play with his friends .(JAVA) Can we do any adjustments for it to work? Thanks 49c8c9ff-a93c-497b-a88b-eb0c3a1fe2ea
  9. Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10: Hi, I bought Minecraft Java on my PC back in 2013. I recently downloaded the Windows 10 version because I was told it was free. Once I got on to the Windows 10 edition I was only able to do a...
  10. How to change Minecraft account privacy settings on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to change Minecraft account privacy settings on Android: I'm trying to get Minecraft realms and cannot as it says that I need to change my privacy and safety settings and I don't know how to do that on an Android phone. Anyone know?...