Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi everyone I am a middle aged woman who never played a computer or video game in my life. My 9 y old son is special needs, is at home and has no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by KikiSL, May 12, 2019.

1. KikiSL
    KikiSL Guest

Minecraft

Hi everyone

I am a middle aged woman who never played a computer or video game in my life. My 9 y old son is special needs, is at home and has no friends. He has been dreaming about playing Minecraft with me, where we can visit each other in our worlds. He did this
    when he visited his cousins. For that purpose I bought 2 Kindle Fire tablets, downloaded Minecraft and Xbox on both, and paid the 3.99/month subscription for creating a realm with possibility of inviting 2 guests. It took us an entire day to set it up and
    now my son is getting a message that the server is too weak and to try again in 48 hours. My son is heartbroken and I find this message very strange. In my experience when you get a message of this type, in 48 hours the message will tell you to try again in
    48 hours.

Can anyone help?

:)

KikiSL, May 12, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
  6. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. I just installed Xbox Insider to opt out of Minecraft beta. Now my Xbox won't get any...

in XboX Insiders
    I just installed Xbox Insider to opt out of Minecraft beta. Now my Xbox won't get any...: I already deleted the insider app and nothing is working. I've hard reset a number of times, as well as normal resets. I'm afraid that this app has made my console impossible to connect to. Is...
  3. Minecraft will not let me start a server, saying no storage space.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft will not let me start a server, saying no storage space.: Hi all, I have just downloaded Minecraft (through game pass) for the first time and I am trying to create a new server, but everytime I do I get the message saying "You are almost out of data...
  4. Minecraft world not generating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft world not generating: I was in the minecraft end cities with my friend and he had to get off xbox so we saved and quit the game and when he next got on the world would not generate and the green bar would be full. All...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Unable to Connect to World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Unable to Connect to World: when I try to connect to a friends world the first time it connects, but after a couple seconds kicks me out with a message saying "Unable to connect to world." Every single time I try again it is...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10: Hola Recientemente compre Minecraft Java Edition y mi duda es si aún sirve la opción de obtener la versión de Windows 10 gratis con el código que te dan en Mojang. Si es que aún funciona ¿Cuáles...
  7. I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help: So i have very recently revived a lost Xbox account on my PC and have downloaded my Xbox minecraft to my PC and i asked one of my friends if he could invite me to his realm. I have received the...
  8. What is the min age for the free lego minecraft Ender dragon battle skin

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What is the min age for the free lego minecraft Ender dragon battle skin: My daughter got a lego set that came with a redemption code for a free mine craft skin. When when she tried to redeem it, it says she is too young... What is the age limit? Is there a way I can...
  9. Ok hello, so a while ago I joined the Microsoft beta program for minecraft to play with a...

in XboX Insiders
    Ok hello, so a while ago I joined the Microsoft beta program for minecraft to play with a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bilxeh [link] [comments]
  10. Minecraft for windows 10 が起動しなくなりました。[Minecraft for windows 10 no longer starts.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for windows 10 が起動しなくなりました。[Minecraft for windows 10 no longer starts.]: 先週までは問題なく起動できていたのですが、今週になってから全く起動しなくなりました。 症状は、mojangの文字が出た後の白い画面のままで、何分か経つとアプリが落ちます。 一応再インストールは試しましたが、それの効果は全くありません。 あと、日本語でユーザーフォルダ名が設定されていると起動できないとの情...