Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i had to uninstall minecraft (not xbox one edition) because it wouldnt load but it was fine earlier today and now i cant re download it and it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by maxmonkey2003, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Minecraft

i had to uninstall minecraft (not xbox one edition) because it wouldnt load but it was fine earlier today and now i cant re download it and it is telling me i need to buy it again. Anyone know what i can do?

:)

maxmonkey2003, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Who wants minecraft for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who wants minecraft for xbox one: Hey peeps I still have minecraft xbox one edition since I purchased my s and have not redeemed my code. So who ever wants it and is the first to comment it's yours. I'm feeling generous today ��....
  3. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Why you no let me play minecraft bfed50df-a4cd-4690-a726-781f0a770895
  4. Minecraft Error -9 for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Error -9 for Nintendo Switch: We are playing Minecraft for Nintendo Switch. Two of our profiles on the game is giving us an error -9. There is something wrong with the Marketplace that won't let us log in to the Microsoft...
  5. Minecraft Java Version

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Java Version: Yes i have the Windows 10 version and the Java version i bought the Fallout Mashup Texture Pack and i wonder if i can install it on the java version too cc0b3d06-88d7-4c49-a0b5-d60efb557ebd
  6. Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or...: Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or another Game? Ive always wanted to take a game like minecraft to put on my computer without paying...
  7. PC to Xbox Minecraft connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC to Xbox Minecraft connection: My son and I play Minecraft together, with him on the Xbox and myself on the PC. The Xbox version had an update almost two weeks ago and the PC version still hasn't caught up. I've tried 'search...
  8. Can't load any worlds in Minecraft Xbox One Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load any worlds in Minecraft Xbox One Bedrock Edition: This started a couple weeks ago. I can open Minecraft and hit play, then it shows a list of worlds. But when I try to open any of them, it looks like it's trying to sync up and load but then...
  9. MINECRAFT: Missing texture and skin packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT: Missing texture and skin packs: I recently connected my microsoft account to the ps4 Bedrock Edition and i am missing multiple packs that i paid for in the past. i am missing Plastic Texture Pack Natural Texture Pack 1st...
  10. Minecraft " connection au monde impossible" [Minecraft "Connection to the Impossible World"]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft " connection au monde impossible" [Minecraft "Connection to the Impossible World"]: Bonjour, Cel fait 4 jours que j'essaye en persistant tout les jours rejoindre mes amis sur ma console mais après le chargement un message me dis " connection au monde impossible" j'ai...