Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how can my son play online with his friends who are in version 1.13 when his version is 1.12 a9c405d7-c491-4e81-8bc6-6162ed9fe66b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrianFeener, Aug 27, 2019.

1. BrianFeener
    BrianFeener Guest

Minecraft

how can my son play online with his friends who are in version 1.13 when his version is 1.12

:)

BrianFeener, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
  6. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft or Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft or Fortnite?: Personally I dislike fortnite but minecraft is alright 75d4388f-b9c2-469e-bbf6-edbf7931d5ad
  3. Minecraft no podemos establecer una conexión con el mercado [Mod Transaltion - Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft no podemos establecer una conexión con el mercado [Mod Transaltion - Minecraft...: intente crear un realm para minecraft windows 10 pero no me deja conectar con el mercado me sale "no podemos establecer una conexión con el mercado" intente comprarlo desde el apartado de mercado...
  4. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Multiplayer Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Multiplayer Issues: Hi everyone, I'm currently experiencing problems connecting to the featured Minecraft servers on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. It's been about a month since I had this computer and it has never...
  5. New update won’t play minecraft save file

in XboX Insiders
    New update won’t play minecraft save file: Lost many-year minecraft save when preview updated earlier this week. It’s still there but Xbox won’t recognize it; even works still on my other non updated Xbox. Anybody else had this problem?...
  6. Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft: Its been weeks since I've been able to get into Minecraft online or access the marketplace. How convenient that I was denied access after I paid for my membership, skins and packs. Heads need to...
  7. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Tengo problemas para agregar amigos y unirme a servidores, al principio todo funcionaba bien pero luego me empezó a aparecer unicamente esto ____ [Translation - I have problems adding friends...
  8. Minecraft on Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft on Game Pass Ultimate: Why is Minecraft never joining Game Pass Ultimate? The game is already years old and still very expensive, they could at least deploy the initial package on Game Pass. I have the media version for...
  9. I'm trying to install Minecraft and it's stuck to pending.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install Minecraft and it's stuck to pending.: Hello. So, I recently format my pc and I install Minecraft. After the installation, the game was running normally. After a couple of days playing, I opened Minecraft and It stuck to a white screen...
  10. I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...: This is the message. Translated to english it says "We are sorry, an error has occured. Try again in xbox.com but still doesnt work [img] f9a52549-6e90-42d5-a0c0-2de5866d02f5