Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how can my son play online with his friends who are in version 1.13 when his version is 1.12 a9c405d7-c491-4e81-8bc6-6162ed9fe66b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrianFeener, Aug 27, 2019.

1. BrianFeener
    BrianFeener Guest

Minecraft

how can my son play online with his friends who are in version 1.13 when his version is 1.12

:)

BrianFeener, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft Explorer's Pack not able to play and disappeared off Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Explorer's Pack not able to play and disappeared off Microsoft Store: I have bought Minecraft Explorer's Pack off CDKeys.com and the code they gave me has worked. When I go to manage, it says that there is 0GB ready to install and 0GB installed on the Xbox so there...
  3. Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC: The game was bought online in March and It will now not let me install on my new PC. Keeps wanting me to purchase again. Please help 0a3ae1b2-e68b-4f7e-86f7-ba5babd2dd2d
  4. MINECRAFT DUNGEONS: ERROR DE PRIVILEGIO No puedes jugar porque el juego online está...

in XBoX on Windows
    MINECRAFT DUNGEONS: ERROR DE PRIVILEGIO No puedes jugar porque el juego online está...: Hola buenas, he adquirido Minecraft Dungeons en pc gracias a Xbox Game Pass y he recibido el siguiente error al intentar jugar online: ERROR DE PRIVILEGIO No puedes jugar porque el juego online...
  5. I purchased a game while on Gamepass with a Code from CDKeys (Minecraft Dungeons). Can no l...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game while on Gamepass with a Code from CDKeys (Minecraft Dungeons). Can no l...: I had a Gamepass membership and was playing Minecraft Dungeons. My Gamepass was about to expire so my son bought a code from CDKeys. I put the code in and it accepted it. Now my Gamepass...
  6. Minecraft PlayStation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PlayStation: So whenever i try to login to my Microsoft account it gives me an error saying that you're sorry that i cant login. I didn't really bother it for a while but its starting to bother me now....
  7. Cant connect or even see my friends worlds on minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant connect or even see my friends worlds on minecraft: Hi there, I've been trying to play Minecraft with my friends and I can't seem to connect to their worlds. They have the recent 1.16.1 Bedrock version of Minecraft (me on PC and them on PS4) and...
  8. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: Minecraft will not let me play on realms due to how my account is setup but i have all the settings set to let me play, the minecraft realm option no longer shows up on my xbox and on the phone it...
  9. Minecraft - Can't play or uninstall!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Can't play or uninstall!: Basically all in the title. The very last and recent patch or quick update (the one after the nether), my game no longer started... It doesn't say anything, it just closes out instantly. The game...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Ps4 Login Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Ps4 Login Issues: After the nether update released on the Ps4 i have been having issues with my Microsoft account. It won't let me log in and instead says it fails to log me in, after that it will continue to give...