Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my sons minecraft game wont play. It loads but the screen where you have the option to play,settings, And store doesn’t come up. Any help would be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZomStar2000, Sep 4, 2019.

1. ZomStar2000
    ZomStar2000 Guest

Minecraft

Hi my sons minecraft game wont play. It loads but the screen where you have the option to play,settings, And store doesn’t come up. Any help would be great.

:)

ZomStar2000, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
  6. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft Save Deleted Itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Save Deleted Itself: My xbox was glitching out hard while i was in my minecraft world, i couldnt do anything so i hard reset the xbox, when i reopened minecraft, it had deleted the world i was in. This is very...
  3. I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.: I've been playing Minecraft Java edition for quite a while now, and have also bought Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. Most of my friends have been going over to the Bedrock edition of Minecraft...
  4. Minecraft world syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world syncing: I went to play Minecraft one day and it was syncing my world and then for some odd reason it said “failed to sync world data” i don’t know what i did wrong but i have invested so much time and...
  5. Minecraft texture packs not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft texture packs not showing up: Just bought the sphax pack for Minecraft on the Xbox one. Seeing the purchase in purchase history as “Minecraft Item 4” but not showing up in ready to install and shows as not purchased in the...
  6. Minecraft skin packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin packs: I had some skin packs and texture packs on Minecraft but when I loaded Minecraft up it said i had to purchase them again. I unistalled and reinstalled Minecraft but that didnt work....
  7. Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition): Just recently I've been unable to use the skin packs i purchased back on the 360 version of the game. Up until now ive had no problem using them on the bedrock/better together edition. Now its...
  8. Minecraft skin pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin pack: I bought the stranger things skin pack two weeks ago and today when i get on it now says i have to unlock. I bought it on the switch but im pretty sure this has happened on xbox. Does anybody know...
  9. Minecraft skin pack suddenly locked up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin pack suddenly locked up: A while back, I purchased the Minecraft Windows 10 edition starter pack, and with it, got Minecraft coins. I used some of the coins to by the skin pack Nebula HD. I've been using the skin pack for...
  10. Minecraft Purchases gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Purchases gone: One day my minecraft was acting up, so i decided to look up a solution. I went offline, then restarted my xbox. When I turned it back on and went into online mode. When i got onto my account, it...